Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corruption series on pixiv by Nun(Precure, Original)

5 posters

Go down

Corruption series on pixiv by Nun(Precure, Original) Empty Corruption series on pixiv by Nun(Precure, Original)

Post  obviousagent Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:23 am

I know this has been mentioned before but the artist has finished the first part of this series.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40860012
It looks rather good so far.
Be warned futa ahead...

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Corruption series on pixiv by Nun(Precure, Original) Empty Re: Corruption series on pixiv by Nun(Precure, Original)

Post  Cio Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:47 am

It's very good, much more like Dinaranger, although the art is a bit off, but the corruption is very neat. Looking forward for trans and the next chapter.

Cio

Back to top Go down

Corruption series on pixiv by Nun(Precure, Original) Empty Re: Corruption series on pixiv by Nun(Precure, Original)

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Hard to tell whats going on a lot of the time. And quite ridiculous too-
Spoiler:

It's decent art, and I like staring at shiny girls, but he still has a lot to improve on.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:59 pm

I've been following this artist since they started, so it's good to see them to progress.  Futa aside, it really nice
Spoiler:
 I liked the tail to the back, and the uniforms and sentai villainesses are welly designed.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Corruption series on pixiv by Nun(Precure, Original) Empty New pixiv corruption sequence

Post  obviousagent Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:41 am

Although short this is also in a Dinaranger style, this artist is putting out some good stuff.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=41451303

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:35 am

Thats actualy based on the the new precure series, the badguys have generic goods in that kind of outfit. Its only been 1 episode and somone already drew stuff about it. That was fast.

I want a translation.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Another good thing is that this Precure series is the 2nd to have a main female baddie with Queen Mirage.
http://prettycure.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_Mirage

Bonus fact: The minions are called Choiarks
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:28 pm

I haven't seen many designs for Happiness Charge besides the main Cures, however, I'm guessing that those things are supposed to be more comparable to the Sunackys of Heartcatch? Or are they actually human-sized/shaped?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Various sizes, one is pretty close to human, but nothing female
http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/precure/character/genei06.php
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat May 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Tch, he did a chapter of the capture and conversion of Yayoi/Cure Peace. They turn her into a big, busty lizard.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=43599439
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Ok, I'm renaming this topic because this guy has done enough work to warrant a distinction, Nun is what google translates his name to, while his twitter name is No0o0N0o0oN(@ https://twitter.com/No0o0N0o0oN), which sounds similar?  Anyway, I just went to his twitter account and he's turning out work there too, example
Corruption series on pixiv by Nun(Precure, Original) Cure_p10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:15 pm

On Twitter?
Ugh... I can't believe that's a place he'd be allowed to post it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:23 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:On Twitter?
Ugh... I can't believe that's a place he'd be allowed to post it.

Twitter seems very lose(at least the Japanese side), I saw Ochigan/Wabuki has posted stuff under his twitter handle over there as well(futanari transformer... that's new...).  They usually use it for minor stuff and then post it in a Pixiv collection... usually...  Because twitter itself is too mind numbing for me to even search through.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Fused another Nun related topic in here.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Well, small update, he just made a completely different Sentai corruption set. Not in the Aptituder series.

http://exhentai.org/g/749942/72ca32f28c/
(TryBrighter? Treibreiter?)

I'm willing to bet Yellow will get the most love from people, though I do like Blue's scenario too. Red... eh...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:52 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well, small update, he just made a completely different Sentai corruption set. Not in the Aptituder series.

http://exhentai.org/g/749942/72ca32f28c/
(TryBrighter? Treibreiter?)

I'm willing to bet Yellow will get the most love from people, though I do like Blue's scenario too. Red... eh...

Here's the g.e link http://g.e-hentai.org/g/749942/72ca32f28c/?p=3 (went ahead and went to the page without the text.

Red is a odd one, but does fit Nun's style. It's definitely more out there is a somewhat creepy way, at the the same time it's somewhat intriguing in a Horror/Seduction type of way
Spoiler:

That being said, I'd probably been more of a fan if the snail merged with her instead of just being there at the end.

Yellow I LOVE! It's perfect! As far as EC goes I think this is one of my preferred types. Captured and at there mercy, Yellow is offered a deal, drink more milk than a cowgirl and win her freedom(and presumably Red's). She readily accept the challenge, but is nervous about her opponent, but that nervousness quickly fades as she has her first gulp of the delicious milk, before long she can't stop herself from guzzling it down from it's induced trance. When the milk is all gone she readily latches on the the cow mistress's teat, weather this determination is to save her friends, win the contest, or get more milk is unclear, in the best way. The Cow Mistress then begins to play with her as the cowgirls let them have their privacy, at this point it is clear that she's too far gone as the mistress strokes her head and plays with her nipples. Yellow becomes more and more submissive to her touches and stripes for her. After her feeding she dons new equipment and is ready for her own milking conversion, loving every minute of it as she is transformed into a stronger cow minion(all while Red watches in vain I think according to the layout).

Meanwhile we got Blue bound up by a snake and forced to fight endless waves of bee girls. Presumely after ever round she is bound up by the snakes futa form and fucked(would be more interesting without the futa, but if you're going to convey a point I suppose that's the most direct method...). Slowly succumbing to it she gets new (corrupting) gear as a reward until she becomes a lustfully crazed battle maniac, finally submitting herself to evil to become the Queen Bee.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Nun's updated with some non-futa images on his twitter, some Jester versions of the Smile Precure cast and Cure Lovely in a Choiarks outfit, hailing Queen Mirage I'm sure.
Corruption series on pixiv by Nun(Precure, Original) Loyal_10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Second part to TryBrighter incoming.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=49053833

Seems like a second trio has been sent in.
Yellow 2 finds Red 1
Red 2 finds Blue 1
Blue 2 finds Yellow 1

Lots of rubber-suited Milk Slaves/Cowgirls, possibly even a small plot point where Blue 2 disguises herself as one to infiltrate them?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Said set has been found in the usual place.

Pretty much goes through the exact same processes as the first set.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:22 pm

2 is definitely the winner here, though I will say each has a good scenario
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:43 pm

Recently released "GraceWatt," found in the usual places. Two of the three corruptions seem to mostly be girl/girl with some drugging. Not sure if the last one is m/f or futa/f. Also, it looks like a translation might be mandatory to understand exactly what is going on.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:24 pm

Nun's been doing some good Precure and sentai stuff of course(most recent 4 are even non-futa)
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=2462570

But on his twitter there was this little gem
Corruption series on pixiv by Nun(Precure, Original) Fallen10
https://twitter.com/No0o0N0o0oN/status/898508431950086145
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:59 pm

I had seen that posted somewhere else, didn't know it was him though. Definitely seeing a few things in his Twitter that don't show up on Pixiv. Glad he's still not tired of Choiark Lovely.

Fun fact: LadyDevimon can actually be achieved from a Palmon.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down