Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is a new Macxes project in the offing?

2 posters

Go down

Is a new Macxes project in the offing? Empty Is a new Macxes project in the offing?

Post  obviousagent Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:59 pm

I have been on Macxes home page this evening and there is a message stating that he is in discussion with Giga about a new film project(I may have the wrong end of the stick here). There is a link on the update which seems to be where he is pitching his idea on the Giga website and I think it's like a kickstarter; though I could be wrong as I have used Google translate. If anyone has a better grasp of Japanese and could enlighten me and the group as the Dinaranger series has a following here and it reads like a Dinaranger themed project.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Is a new Macxes project in the offing? Empty Re: Is a new Macxes project in the offing?

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:52 pm

I think what that was in reference to was some sort of "plot pitch" board, and that he may have contributed to it a few times. Only a guess though.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Is a new Macxes project in the offing? Empty Re: Is a new Macxes project in the offing?

Post  obviousagent Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:14 am

Dammit, got my hopes up for awhile.
Never mind, thanks for checking.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down