Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits

+6
singory
Grungepunk
obviousagent
DoubleEdged
BohemianIncubus96
Rainday
10 posters

Go down

Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits Empty Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits

Post  Rainday Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:09 pm

BohemianIncubus96 inspired me to create this with his post in my thread.  So, what are some of your favorite outfits you like to see enslaved/corrupted/converted characters wear?  Do you like to see slaves in silky harem outfits?  Do you like corrupted characters to wear revealing dominatrix outfits with frilly red trims? What about a converted heroine in a Barb-E outfit?  What about all three?  Do you have more general interest like one piece high cut swimsuits, naughty revealing school outfits, bodysuits with hypnotic patterns, or just a pair of black simmering hose printed with hearts?  So share your thoughts, if you can find example a pic, share that too.  Feel free to share your thoughts on already posted pics as well.  I'll be posting stuff myself soon enough.
Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits Ringo10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits Empty Re: Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:45 pm

I like all sorts of outfits, its kinda why I got into this group.

Anyway, Starting off with the classic Slave Leia outfit, one of the things I from my childhood that got me into these fetishes. Even as a kid I've always wondered how they got leia to strip down to put on the gold bikini. Was she taken to another room to get changed by the other slave girls or did she strip in front of everybody? These questioned always have haunting me ever since I first saw Return of the Jedi

Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits Previe11

Art by JaidenKaiba JaidenKaiba

Commissioned by Yours Truly
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits Empty Re: Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:49 am

When it's a single character that will likely exist as their own entity, I like to see cliche "S&M fetishwear = evil."
Dark, shiny, tight, revealing in key locations. Tight boots thigh-high, tight gloves shoulder-length, etc. Examples would be the wardrobe used in the reveal of Aldra's new handmaiden Risty, and the Demon Belldandy.

However, when there's a sort of uniform trend, I tend to like seeing that continued for the victim. Sometimes I just like seeing how it could pretty much strip away a person's individuality. Biggest example is Ginga becoming Number XIII. Last seen, she was being carried off by the enemy, unconscious. Next time we see her, she's skating into the city, wearing the same bodysuit as the enemy, ready to attack.
Also, in various fetish titles, I like seeing sentai/tokusatsu parodies where female victims are sometimes turned into generic masked combatants.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:42 pm

I have to say I like the whole Zofa corruption and transformation; and the skin tight suit is just awesome.
The loss of individuality is great as well, becoming another monster girl like a Barb-e; twinning is hot.
I agree with the generic masked combatant it just shows that the enemy didn't even deem the heroine worthy of having a special status after their defeat and conversion.
So skin tight clothing in a fetish stylee or decadent and sexual evening wear with hose and heels are the way forward.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Something that has been growing on me recently and would seem pretty odd, but the armored knight girl.  Specifically those without skirts and where the armor is quite form fitting.  It's strangely alluring, possibly because of how loyal nights can be, and if you can switch the target of that loyalty you have a die hard slave.  That plus their face mask can be down to give them more of a "one of many" almost robotic vibe, and just as easily raised or taken off, revealing the vulnerable girl inside aching for her mistress to fill her head with orders.

Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits Chilva10
(specifically the last two on the right)  But yeah, pantyhose or garters are a nice plus and show plenty of thigh.

Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits A_loya10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:00 pm

As you can probably tell by my avatar, I'm a huge fan of the Barb-e class of monster-girl, and of course that's what I enjoy most. The corruptions I prefer are ones where the heroine or victim is assimilated into that particular class completely and is totally indistinguishable from the rest of the monster-girls. Other ones, definitely the Pollensalta/Jemnezmy/Snow from FF7.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:03 pm

there are many great evil costumes for heroines , but one of the top for me would Jean Grey Black Queen costume

Favorite Slave/Corrupted/Converted Outfits Black_10

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:57 pm

I have an absurd thing for uniforms. Maid outfits, school uniforms, lately cheerleader uniforms for more reasons than one. I have this thing about uniforms because I like the idea that you're part of a unit in a uniform, but there are enough recognizable parts of the person in it so that any group of heroes trying to rescue their party member will still recognize them as them, only to find that it's already too late.

I've lately gotten into cheerleader uniforms, because I like the idea of this group of girls whose movements are lock-step, even off the court or field, how they wear miniskirts and bring happiness to the crowd.  But then maybe I'm fond of the idea that the whole cheerleader angle can be played on both sides of the dominance/submission angle. You can have a small squad of seductive cheerleaders, capable of holding entire crowds under their sway, or you can have a villainess with her personal squad of scantily-clad cheerleaders. The latter is especially fun when a usually serious type of heroine gets converted.

But I have a thing for matching or close-to-matching outfits in general. I like the duality of there being a unit of individuals.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Rubyfruit wrote:I have an absurd thing for uniforms. Maid outfits, school uniforms, lately cheerleader uniforms for more reasons than one. I have this thing about uniforms because I like the idea that you're part of a unit in a uniform, but there are enough recognizable parts of the person in it so that any group of heroes trying to rescue their party member will still recognize them as them, only to find that it's already too late.

I've lately gotten into cheerleader uniforms, because I like the idea of this group of girls whose movements are lock-step, even off the court or field, how they wear miniskirts and bring happiness to the crowd.  But then maybe I'm fond of the idea that the whole cheerleader angle can be played on both sides of the dominance/submission angle. You can have a small squad of seductive cheerleaders, capable of holding entire crowds under their sway, or you can have a villainess with her personal squad of scantily-clad cheerleaders. The latter is especially fun when a usually serious type of heroine gets converted.

But I have a thing for matching or close-to-matching outfits in general. I like the duality of there being a unit of individuals.

This has more to do with the first two, but basically there's this game where all the boys are wiped out by a virus in a post apocalyptic future and battles are waged for uniform pride. Said uniforms are school uniform, maid, and business clothes.
http://www.siliconera.com/tag/world-uniform-costume-fes/
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:30 am

I'm trying to find that game on PSN, but I'm having no luck, Rainday. >.o
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:25 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:I'm trying to find that game on PSN, but I'm having no luck, Rainday.  >.o

I'm pretty sure it's one of those Japan only titles unfortunately. Still, a very interesting concept that could easily be twisted for our own desires.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:38 pm

I'm gonna resurrect this thread because it's a good one. Knight girls like Rainyday said are super underrated, clad in cool but identity erasing armor, loyally serving your mistress without question, it makes for a great combo of cool and sexy. The helmets especially, it's easy to imagine a knight heroine defeated and captured by an enemy force, then later she is deployed onto the battlefield clad in the enemy kingdom's armor ready to strike down all who oppose her.

My absolute favorite though it probably the dark remix. Take the heroine's outfit and corrupt it, darker colors, show a bit more skin, give her some dark makeup, perhaps a new hair style with it's color a shade or two darker. Just as recognizably themselves as they are recognizably evil at a glance. This can also be customized to have the victim become an "advanced grunt" type, where their look is a mix of the look the villainess's minions use and their own old look. Especially loved is some mark of ownership on the made over girl, some symbol showing her new allegiance. On one of her breasts or above her pussy is nice, but I've always loved the forehead the most. Gives a real feel of their mind becoming completely dominated by the villainess.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:28 am

Morrigan's succubus outfit is my absolute favourite for conversion.

I'm kinda fond of the Pollensalta sisters outfit too, even though it's technically just a very basic one piece swimsuit.

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down