Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 79(MC)

2 posters

Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 79(MC) Empty Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 79(MC)

Post  Rainday Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:25 am

Okay, this one is kinda gonna be a short one, but one I saw today and the description just happened to catch my eye.

Villainess: (ENG) Lotus Hanazoe/(JAP) Aika Hanazoe
Victims: Most of the heroes group, members of club
Method: (ENG) Oral induction(speaking)/(JAP) Cutting flower branches
Effect: Sleep, Blind Obedience
Times: 3:19-3:26 illustrates her control over the flower arrangement club, 6:49-8:07
And since 4kids can go jump in a fire and will never release the japanese version...
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv6ri4_yu-gi-oh-zexal-episode-79-english-sub-hd_shortfilms

But yeah, I will give this show credit, the flower branch snapping induction is quite unique.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 79(MC) Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Episode 79(MC)

Post  Quartz Falcon Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:04 pm

It's certainly unique, but it's depressingly short - also, Rio wasn't even affected, though I suppose that would have gone against the episode's mission statement ("Shark's sister is awesome!")

And Aika needed to have some alraunes in her deck. I mean, if she's going to lose either way, at least lose with some elegance.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:44 am

Quartz Falcon wrote:It's certainly unique, but it's depressingly short - also, Rio wasn't even affected, though I suppose that would have gone against the episode's mission statement ("Shark's sister is awesome!")

And Aika needed to have some alraunes in her deck. I mean, if she's going to lose either way, at least lose with some elegance.
Yeah, the whole spaceship flowers was rather odd.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down