Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magi (Umm Madaura - F/F F/M MC)

2 posters

Go down

Magi (Umm Madaura - F/F F/M MC) Empty Magi (Umm Madaura - F/F F/M MC)

Post  Cio Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:57 pm

Character: Umm Madaura (The meaning of her name is Holy Mother)
Method: Holy Mother Halo Fan
Effect: Imprinting 'Mother' image to its target to make Umm Madaura become their 'Mother', best work with children.
Victims: A bunch of children, Aladdin, Alibaba, Morgiana and Hakuryuu. (Not all is female, but still good hypnosis)

Magi (Umm Madaura - F/F F/M MC) 270px-Madoora_Omu

Manga: Chapter 128-130
Anime: Season 2 episode 3-6 [Episode 28-31 (30 for the method in action)]

Summary: Umm Madaura is a leader of pirate consist of many children that she kidnap and brainwash with her Holy Mother Halo Fan. Her goal is the control every future leader while they are still a child. Outside  she is caring and soft 'Mother' to her 'Children' but inside she is just using them to raid and pirating a ship or villages. She doesn't really care about her 'children' and very adapt with her skill as a 'Mother' therefore her victims will consider her their real 'Mother'.

Magi (Umm Madaura - F/F F/M MC) Magi-3609921

When Aladdin cs meet her in her chamber, she quickly use the Holy Mother Halo Fan to brainwash them. Although at the start they are trembling and process to be brainwashed, Aladdin cs except Hakuryuu break free of the spell for each reason. Aladdin is the most quick because he didn't remember of his mother (if he had). Alibaba have a good process since he remember his mother a little, he actually know he is under Umm Madaura's spell, but still can't attack her since the spell already take hold of him. Morgiana is still a children so the spell drastically have effect to her, she instantly crying and embrace Umm Madaura. Hakuryuu were the only one that successfully turn to become her 'children', after the three broke free of the spell, Hakuryuu turn to Umm Madaura's side and fight them while Umm Madaura start to withdraw with her rest 'children' leaving Hakuryuu. Not long after that, Hakuryuu is defeated and Umm Madaura were captured outside by Sinbad.

The horror part is here, Umm Madaura were tied up and beaten by the parents of kidnapped children. When Hakuryuu stand in front of her, Umm Madaura think he is still her good boy, but in the end Hakuryuu brutally behead her and lift her head to show to their 'children' explaining Umm Madaura were only use the 'children'.

Cio

Back to top Go down

Magi (Umm Madaura - F/F F/M MC) Empty Re: Magi (Umm Madaura - F/F F/M MC)

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:50 am

Hm, very nice find.  Consider it cataloged and thank you for your work.  Also, I found the article on the wiki about the Holy Mother Halo Fan which shows some of the process in depth
http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Mother_Halo_Fan
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:23 am

Rainday wrote:Hm, very nice find.  Consider it cataloged and thank you for your work.  Also, I found the article on the wiki about the Holy Mother Halo Fan which shows some of the process in depth
http://magi.wikia.com/wiki/Holy_Mother_Halo_Fan
Yup, actually it's been a while since i read Magi, but didn't get the good summary enough to make a thread, until i see the anime with Aum Madaura that i can describe it more detail :p

Btw, off topic: chapter 203 is just released and i love it so much. Morgiana were so MOEEEEEEE....

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum