Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castlevania-LoS-Mirror of Fate (FF MC (EC?))

4 posters

Go down

Castlevania-LoS-Mirror of Fate (FF MC (EC?)) Empty Castlevania-LoS-Mirror of Fate (FF MC (EC?))

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Huh, I wouldn't think that this game would actually have anything "good". Still, while it doesn't look that fun to play, it does have a Succubus in it with a few female thralls.

Villainess: Succubus
Victims: Thralls, Simon
Method: Allure, Kiss/Drain
Effects: Draining, enslavement(?)
Here's the vid for the part, I imagine finding one with someone actually failing might be hard though...

Most relevant times: 2:25-2:40, 4:33-4:50

Anyway, the reason I put this up is the succubus has a interesting design(kind of harem-ish with a nifty hat) as well as many female thralls littered about her, obviously mesmerized by her. She kisses in much the same way as Airi does, but with less contact unfortunately, so I'm hesitant to call it such. Still, the girls seem all too eager for her attention, even when it means they'll be completely absorbed by her(which can have a erotic vibe if you look at it in a fusionish kind of way). It even has a part where she turns 3 girls into Succubi clones... or absorbs enough from them to make two doppelgangers... Probably the later since the math doesn't add up for the former. Oh, and of course during the scene we get to focus on Simon's dumbfounded expression...

All that being said... Ugh, even in 2D, this series is no Castlevania... You call that a boss battle!? NO, it's only a battle if there is a possible risk of dying and the enemy is actually firing things that will hit you instead of having to jump into them!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Castlevania-LoS-Mirror of Fate (FF MC (EC?)) Empty Re: Castlevania-LoS-Mirror of Fate (FF MC (EC?))

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:31 am

It seems... awfully censored.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Castlevania-LoS-Mirror of Fate (FF MC (EC?)) Empty Re: Castlevania-LoS-Mirror of Fate (FF MC (EC?))

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Well, it was by an American developer... *sigh* Best selling Castlevania series they said... I would weep, but all I see in the future for Castlevania is endless despair...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:04 am

Nice video, too bad I've heard not so good thing about the game. I personally loved the original Lords of Shadow though, I hope LoS2 is better.
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 am

Here's what probably is some official art of her. http://fav.me/d606xqh
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltronzilla Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:09 am

Dear God I hope that guy takes commissions.
Voltronzilla
Voltronzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down