Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android)

+7
Chelson
tilltherewas1
Rosssi
DrgnmastrAlex
creativerealms
Generic_entity
DoubleEdged
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android)

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 am

Yea i've hung on to her. I absolutely HATE that you can only get her via Holy Wars and such. I've been wanting to get her better forms of a long time now.

Sorry about taking so long to make that trade.

Also i'm considering your comment about being Order leader during the Holy Wars. Since you're strong than me in terms of ATK and DEF it makes sense.
Did you find out about the other stuff that you commented about?
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android)

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:56 am

I think I was mistaken about defeating the DEF Leader giving the opponents a permanent multiplier to points. That's only the Walls coming down removing the Point Limiter (thereby doubling the amount they can get). So if we want to put me on DEF Leader, who knows, maybe I can hold them off for a few attacks (I'd be even more confident if I had a Wraith in my deck).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:54 am

You should definately try for Wraith, i've been looking for a powerful defender as well. namely anti god atk since that seems to be what i get hit by the most. I would also suggest, if you've got the HP for it, Death (big hit to gods atk), Temptation Vampire (big hit to mans atk), Inugami (big atk and def), Hati (great boost to atk/def), and Bloody Mistress (big boost to def). Bloody Mistress even has stronger Def stats then Wraith.

I'm debating on holding on to my newly obtained Claymore Maid for trade purposes in the bazaar or selling her (the average asking price is 28 to 30 HP which would greatly help in getting something big)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:09 pm

30 HP is already two base Wraiths and a couple HP left over. Once I max out my new Wraith, I'm getting rid of my FF Melusine, as the boost from Wraith is THAT superior to it. Then the question becomes- do I get a second Wraith to keep in base form alongside the one I have, or do I evolve them to second form?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Meh, I was hoping to move some of my stat points around, but apparently, if I take off more than one fellow in a day, I permanently lose one point each person... I at least want to get some points taken away from my Stamina (I put it at 200 at this point).

Edit: WOO! Just picked up Nightmare in my Premium CP today. However... she really isn't what I need right now, so I may sell her and get more Wraiths. I should be able to afford three more and make a final form Wraith doing that.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:47 am

Oh nice, one of the new cards in the Tea Party part 2 set is a Christmas themed Succubus! And on top of that, her stats are just higher than Demonic Knight I've been raving about, she has a good skill for anti-anything but demon, and an event skill! Sure, the event skill will only be half as effective in other events, but the combination of everything is too good to pass up. I need this event to end, so her value can go way down...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Lol yea I had saw a pic of her elsewhere (forgot where) and I was all like "why don't we ever get the good cards?!"

I'm gonna try and sell my demonic knight for one
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Good luck with that, her average price is higher than DK. End of event is probably the best time.

... I'm almost considering buying some of those limited purchase tickets to draw from the box. (The 2-card, 1 guaranteed from special set kind)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:36 pm

That's what I had ment Razz

As you said, it's best to wait for the price to drop. Hell, almost nothing sells in the bazaar right now, unless its whatever 'flavor of the event' cards that are fresh release.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 pm

...and score! Got my first Winter Succubus! Price on her was cheap too, even with the price drop. She cost about the same now as DK.

Also pulled a Witchcrafter last night. Looking forward to her summer poolside version lol!
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Alright, got my first WSuccubus now. I put my ArcPriest Maria on the Bazaar for a card-to-card trade, and someone took the offer.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:59 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Alright, got my first WSuccubus now. I put my ArcPriest Maria on the Bazaar for a card-to-card trade, and someone took the offer.

I've seen a few of those deals too. I've been thrifting on prices, got my fourth one today for 4. Saw a few for that price if you've got the HP
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:40 pm

Bleh, seriously? When I considered the Maria trade off, Maria was 7 on average. Thanks for informing me of this though, I just picked up #2 for 3 HP.

Also, do we have any idea how fast Japan goes through a referral campaign? I know it's been out longer over there, but they have a lot more referral cards than we do. I'm guessing the fallen angel will be next (Last was Man, now we're on Gods), yet there's already three other demon referrals over there (Fused lizard girls, tortured demon girl, and the marionnette).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:07 pm

I only just started noticing this, but take a look at the left side of this card, the final form of Dark Alice (may need to download and zoom with a program):

Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android) - Page 2 Darkalice4

If I'm not mistaken, that's the real Alice lying there... and her body seems to have been turned into a marionette.

(Yay for what dark girls do to nice girls!)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 am

I've noticed that when I was looking up cards, but not the marionette part. Nice find there.

Some of the card text supports what you say. On the first stage card she says 'I am a fragment of Alice' so maybe the fragment 'becomes whole' and replaces the other Alice, since the background resembles a shattered mirror (referencing Mirror world)
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Wanted to confer with you on a not-so-limited post. The way I see it, Holy War SP will probably be restored 1-to-1 with ATK PWR consumed in battle, though there is a charging method too (maybe that uses STA?). With DEF leader barrier now being an ability, we can't just go in unprepared, because now the target limiting doesn't begin until the ability is activated. And for an Order of our caliber, we can't expect them to keep it up the whole war, that would be 3000 SP per war.

We'll definitely want a Support leader. Even the base level recovery skill restores 300 PWR.

Also, as Leader and Vice Leader, our skills affect the entire Order. Yours is mostly attack, while mine includes defense. I also have authority to use your skill at half strength, using your own SP, but I won't do anything like that unless you want me to.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:55 pm

You seem to have a better grasp of how the new system works so I will defer to you. Seeing as your stronger, it might be best if you drew on my SP.

For a Support leader, what are we looking for, statistic wise?
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Don't be so quick to say that, like I said, it's only half as effective if I call it in your place.

Anyways, I think I might be wrong on the ratio. Most attacks are in the 100s range, and people probably shouldn't be getting that much SP considering the cost of some skills. Support Leader should be one who is active in attacking, not necessarily strongest though. He should be utilizing his SP to recharge the major attackers or the DEF leader if he's in Phalanx mode.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Guh, found a different page of a certain japanese wiki that's giving me a better idea of the cards they have and we don't.

Like this one, Princess (Anneloz?)? Who may or may not be Claymore Maid's master? >_>
Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android) - Page 2 4560fba837d0646c

And two more versions of Lilith, at least one more version of Succubus, Goblin females, more Dark Elf types, Spider women, Demonic bunny women, Witches (of the darker kind), Plant women, Mermaids... AND THIS IS JUST DEMON REALM!!
http://w.livedoor.jp/mnga_bahamut/d/%cb%e2%c2%b0%c0%ad
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelson Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:02 am

Not sure of the name of the cards, but dat corruption.

Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android) - Page 2 O0Zfg
Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android) - Page 2 6Lwtt
Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android) - Page 2 Uymv4
Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android) - Page 2 QfL44

Chelson

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Haha yea, eagerly awaiting her release waiting for her release.

DoubleEdged-man, you should've seen that Holy War win #5. Sooo close but we pulled off. lol!

Quick question about Charging. Do we share the same charge button? I know you can use mine to add to yours, but I wasn't sure if when I used the charge if that affects you
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:14 pm

No no, that charge affects your SP, and only at half the effect compared to you doing it.

Also, sorry for not contributing as much today, I think I had a food poisoning issue, been in bed most of the day.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:17 pm

It's ok man. Shit happens. We've been doing decent overall. But I've noticed a lot of rival armies have been taking down our walls first. Last two battles were like that. They took them down fast too
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:08 am

Oh boy, new Legend base card in the Japanese version (if it makes it here, it'll probably be reduced to SS-Rare rank)-

Rage of Bahamut (iOS, Android) - Page 2 12007160

"Royal Queen Vampire"
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:05 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Must....get...this...soooo....hot
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next