Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas

+8
Nightington
DoubleEdged
065227n
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
singory
DrgnmastrAlex
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas Empty Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:16 pm

Howdy, I've been around lurking for a while but I haven't actually posted before. I don't really know how to make a good introduction or anything, but I enjoy reading about the ideas of people on here and figured that maybe someone might enjoy hearing some of mine. I'll probably update this every so often when I have more ideas, but for now here is a few.

1. Dominance Magic
A pretty general idea of a setting where magic is will based, and can alter things through the willpower of the wielder. So rather than say a flame mage burning someone to death with their flames, instead their fires surround the victim and dominate their body and mind to turn them into a loyal fire elemental servant. People with stronger wills can use their magic to take control of weaker wills via all forms of magic rather than just mental magic and that kind of stuff. Witches would duel for power, claiming the loser of the duel as a subject or apprentice. For example, a heroic mage of light challenges an evil witch of darkness to a duel only to end up consumed by the shadows and remade as a gothic dark mage herself. Alternatively the heroine could win and turn the villainess into an ally of justice, brainwashed and purified of her evil ways. Both good and evil mages would be able to take over the magic of others and remold them as desired.

2. VR Control
There were two things I was thinking of here. The first is a girl trying out a new VR device and demo featuring a situation where the heroine of the game is charmed and enslaved by some kind of seductress. Thanks to the immersiveness of VR though the heroine isn't the only one isn't the only one being affected by the charming powers though and the player herself ends up tranced along with her. Once the demo ends the player is ordered around by the person in charge of the demo, who I imagine to be something like a classy mature businesswoman, and ends up cosplaying the corrupted form of the heroine while the woman plays the part of the seductress controlling her. Alternatively, the VR device could be some very high tech and once her mind is properly affected it would merge with her to turn her into either a cyborg or a full on robot girl.

3. Cosmetic Control
A heroine is trying to stop the plot of some cosmetics company to use brainwashing makeup to bring people under their sway. Deciding she has to infiltrate the headquarters of the place, she has a close friend help her get disguised in full on makeup the style of the company's stuff, with the heroine's plan being to use normal makeup to blend in and get inside the HQ. Unfortunately, her friend has already fallen under the power of the makeup and decides to help the heroine see the light by giving her the lovely brainwashing stuff. The heroine makes it inside, but the longer she has the stuff on the more her thoughts turn to looking gorgeous and serving the company. She realizes what is going on too late to stop the process and ends up finding the leaders of the company and bowing to them, thanking them for making her so very beautiful. From then on she does work for the company spreading their influence and is only seen in the thickest makeup and nicest of clothing, her personality becoming vain and beauty focused.

4. Cursed Weaponry
A female knight traversed the cursed castle of some great evil, figuring it would be a good idea to use the powerful and dangerous weapons of the place against it's inhabitants. Defeating enemies, both dark warriors and large beasts drop weapons to use in her quest as well. Some of these are cursed by the soul of the previous wielder however, resulting in the knight to slowly change. Body and mind are corrupted at a pace that by the time she notices, she no longer cares. I figure it would be something like a hybrid form between herself and the monster. Like besting a demonic maiden with lovely markings on her face and body, wielding the demon's spear would give her those same markings and perhaps even a change in hair color along with the mental shifts to become a minion of evil. Savage monsters like massive beasts and dragons would result in the knight being transformed into a monster girl from the weapons acquired. A dragon blade making her a partially dragon woman, taking down a giant wolf and using it's claws for a gauntlet making her into a wolf girl, etc. Mainly inspired from grinding for stuff in Castlevania.

5. Forced Soul Absorption (Castlevania)
And speaking of Castlevania, here is a straight up idea for it. I was thinking of Soma's power to absorb the souls of monsters and use them for skills, and the idea came to me of thinking about what might happen is a monster's soul was somehow absorbed by someone without the power of dominance and thus unable to control it. Charlotte blasting through a Lerajie only to see a strange orb launch out of it and move into her. It would then alter her into a green, pointy eared version of herself as she casts away her book for a rifle and prepares to take aim at any intruders, now believing herself to be a guardian of the castle. Corruption via soul possession to make the victim similar to how the monster had been. And it wouldn't necessarily need to be Charlotte either, someone like Yoko, Maria, Mina, Shanoa, plenty of excellent choices for such a transformation and even more beautiful enemies of Castlevania for them to be possessed by.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas Empty Re: Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Very nice and creative ideas all around dood =)

I love the idea of Dominance magic and how it could turn girls into elementals! Could work very well with a lot of monstergirls and some good villainesses who lack hypnotic powers. You could go a long way with description text of how hot the fire magic is and how it's melting there thoughts away in searing passion. Frozen and Heat Shades from Castlevania come to mind immediately, but there are plenty of girls to choose from. I also like the concept of it turning allies to enemies and enemies to allies.

DoubleEdged did something similar to the beginning 2 in their 3DCG works if you haven't seen it yet, sure you would enjoy it. The second half is great as well, I do love the classy mature businesswoman being in on it as we don't get the chance to use that type often. It becomes a type of fantasy fulfillment for her in that case, which is a nice twist =) The alternative could be interesting two, would work well in a setting like Phantasy Star Online, especially if the player is modified to be like Elenor Camuel
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1852876?tags=elenor_camuel
Alternatively it could be a VR test for a new Xenosaga game where you play KOS-MOS with a VR set that looks like her Hilbert Effect visor and the businesswoman looks suspiciously like T-elos ^__^
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/475374?tags=t-elos+kos-mos

Oh I am a sucker for infiltrations gone wrong, it's probably my favorite type of Bad End scenario, and makeup only adds to that fun, especially with a brainwashed friend carefully applying to her already beautiful heroine buddy. Sailor Moon, or probably more accurately Sailor V(when it was Minako on her own) could work very well. But really, any confident heroine willing to go it mostly alone would work too(could even try Miraculous Ladybug). You could even go a step further and have the heroine actively promote it after to in ad campaigns or after she saves people(possible in staged fights). Their are tons of wonderful possibilities =)

Cursed weapons/items are also fun, especially in they involve a mechanic like Dragon Quest or Golden Sun, where the item can't be removed except at a church. What you've added offers a new possibility as well, having heroines become female versions of demons and monsters who wielded it. This also adds a new possibility of a heroine becoming a mix of monstergirls when equipping several different drops... As an example, Shanoa equipping Succubus boots, a Valkyrie's partizan, the egyptian Uraeus crown, and to top it off, a Persephone's cotton apron... Well, have fun imagining that =)

Forced Soul absorption, a unique twist to one of my favorite mechanics! Oh this opens up another realm of possibilities, Shanoa being hit by a Curly's soul, Maria being stuck by a Persephone's soul, Mina being struck by Astarte's soul, THIS, THIS COULD BE DANGEROUSLY PRODUCTIVE!

But yeah dood, great ideas, I love your unique twist of them =) Fell free to share anytime as I love hearing new ideas too ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas Empty Re: Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:40 pm

Thanks, very glad to hear your thoughts!

Yeah, I'm a big fan of lovely elemental maidens and there are a lot of variations on them too. I also like of rather than losing to a villain being the end for a heroine, it's actually a new beginning for the girl as a slave to them or at least someone more like the villain. Imagine a magical girl fear by all evil finally losing to someone and then getting tossed around between villain organizations as each one claims her as a minion with their magic before she ends up getting stolen away by another, with her magic wielding friends also in the mix trying to bring her back to heroics without getting defeated and converted themselves.

I love girls in suits, I think they are so underused and so beautiful. Whether it's a more of a masculine woman like King from King of Fighters, or a curvy suited secretary with glasses and some makeup, adore them. Also Elenor looks great, I'm a big fan of fully metal looking robot girls rather than anime girls with armor and/or weird ears. Not to say those are bad at all, Kos-mos and T-elos look wonderful after all. Definitely would love seeing this scenario with a Xenosaga theme to it~

Infiltrations gone wrong are a lot of fun. The girl goes undercover to deal with things from within, only to end up so deep she can't help but submit and become what she was trying to stop. Especially with her fall being caused by a "helpful" friend. The idea of someone being corrupted and then going on to corrupt her friends to, in her mind, help them and set them on the right path is something I love. It's not betrayal to her, why her friend should be thanking her for helping her think (And dress) correctly! And makeup is loved, I'm a huge fan of ultra thick, face coating looks like geisha, goth, etc. And then doing promotional stuff and ads for the company is something I hadn't thought of at all, but I LOVE that idea.

Heh, gaining the aspects of multiple monsters could create quite the lovely lady for sure. Perhaps Shanoa first gets boots and seeing no harm in it puts them on. No obvious change, but as she battles more succubi she can't help but notice the way they move in those boots is so gorgeous and begins walking like they do as well. It makes her feel sexy, leading down the path of imagining herself in more monster clothes unaware that her legs have become more sexual as well like the succubi. It isn't long before she battles and defeats a valkyrie, and when the armor drops she doesn't hesitate to put it on. Now not only feeling sexy, she feels strong and as she grows angelic wings she understands what is happening to her. But feeling like this, what is wrong with becoming stronger? And why not become even stronger and more beautiful? She stops continuing through the castle to slay Dracula, instead searching for lovely pieces of clothing to wear and eventually gets the crown and apron and becomes a lovely Egyptian looking beauty. The skills of a Persephone with that apron, the strength of a Valkryie with the lovely wings to show for it, and the sexiness and charming abilities of the succubus all in there as well. She forgets completely about her old goal and becomes a new boss, anyone who dares to enter the castle shall have to face her unrivaled beauty. And if she is impressed by their performance, she has plenty of cursed clothing she can give them as a reward~

Hehe, well certainly had fun imagining that. For the soul absorption, definitely a boatload of sexy possibilities. Even Bloodstained is already in there since it has a lovely female victim, the shard system basically being souls and a sexy monster girl to possess her. Mina becoming like Astarte in particular would be lovely, I have a big thing for Egyptian beauties. That lovely tan skin and black hair is amazing. But Mina being overwhelmed and transformed by her soul, then totally ensnaring Soma with her new abilities and making him his slave. With Soma suddenly not appearing anywhere Yoko gets worried and begins searching for him. She finds both him and Mina, but the new Egyptian beauty uses Soma to easily subdue her and then has some private time with Yoko that results in the mage being turned into her adoring and Egyptian worshiper.

I definitely love talking ideas as you can clearly tell by the length of this response. Yours and DoubleEdged's threads are what inspired me to get around to writing someone on here.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:32 pm

And back with more ideas, this time all related to a couple canon universes.

6. Lydie's Dark Side (Castlevania)
Yet another Castlevania idea, this time related to Harmony of Dissonance. Basically in the game the protagonist Juste's best friend collects Dracula's remains and gets partly taken over by his own dark side, kidnapping their childhood friend Lydie Erlanger and hiding her away in Dracula's castle. But what if somehow Lydie was affected as well, sealed within the castle alone as she soon starts hearing seductive words in her mind. Her own voice, but things she would never say...and yet they sounded more and more inciting. While Juste is busy dealing with an annoying castle layout looking for her, Lydie's own thoughts become more like the Dark Lydie's until they are one in the same and her dark side has completely corrupted her. Evil Maxim had a boss fight where he became a shadow that transformed into various monsters, so I imagine in that final moment Lydie gives in she becomes completely consumed by shadows and gets a lovely makeover, with plenty of makeup and latex. And rather than transform into stuff like a panther or moth, she can transform into the various monster girls of the series and use their powers to defeat and seduce anyone who gets in her way.

7. Dragon Taming (Fate/Grand Order)
So in the Fate mobile game Fate/Grand Order, an alternate more villainous version of Jeanne D'arc was created. While Jeanne Alter isn't an evil version of the original, but more of a clone made by a crazy dude, her story goes that she wrecks France by summoning and controlling a bunch of dragons, the heroes defeat her, and she then later becomes a proper heroic spirit that the player can obtain (Or could for a limited time, gotta get people to blow all their money on limited time waifus).

Jeanne Alter, who looks lovely with that dark design and absurdly long hair: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/icons/servant_card/1063.jpg

But anyways, I think her power to control dragons could be very interesting seeing as quite a few of the female heroes in the roster have the dragon trait to them. Imagine the beautiful Jeanne Alter using her powers to dominate strong willed and lovely servants like Saber, breaking their will until they are her obedient and devoted harem members. Here's a list of servants that she could effect.

Of course there is the face of the franchise Artoria Pendragon: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/icons/servant_card/0022.jpg
And also her more tomboyish and rowdy child Mordred: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/icons/servant_card/0763.jpg
Then there is Elizabeth Bathory, the blood countess/dragon idol: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/icons/servant_card/0181.jpg
Kiyohime, a very beautiful yandere dragon girl: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/icons/servant_card/0561.jpg
And finally Shuten Doji, a shapeshifting oni. Not really sure why she is part dragon, but hey another girl for the dragon harem: http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/icons/servant_card/1122.jpg

Each one of them feeling the pressure of Jeanne Alter's power, their wills fading as their desire to serve grows until they start calling her Master instead. Could be follower by sexy makeovers to better fit Jeanne Alter's tastes too.

And while thinking of this idea the thought dawned on me that there are a million variations of Artoria herself, all of them prime for making a harem full of Sabers. The original, the younger and more innocent Lily, the stern and already corrupt Alter with additional version of that time Alter had to be Santa for a bit, And then there are the lovely Mysterious Heroine X and Lancer Alter versions.
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/icons/servant_card/0861.jpg
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/icons/servant_card/0783.jpg
That spear the Lancer Alter version has let her grow larger breasts for some reason. And all of them are just different sides to the same heroine, so they could all be summoned at once and then turned into beautiful servants of Jeanne Alter.

Also random note, but Jeanne Alter actually does have a yuri scene already in the game. In the event where she was released as a real servant she ended up basically making fake servants to love her like an otome protagonist. Most of them were male, but when you reach her you find her with a very aroused fake Brynhildr (As in the Valkyrie) wrapped around her leg as the yuri option for the otome protagonist. Not exactly related to the idea, but just figured it would be good to mention.

8. Demi-Servant Controlling (Fate/Grand Order)
And yet another Grand Order idea, although this one is more simple. The game introduced the concept of Demi-servants, basically people from the franchise who normally wouldn't be able to be summoned like Waver, merged with an actual heroic spirit to put them in the game. One of the central characters Mashu is one of these with Galahad for example. But the real fun comes from the leaked list revealing who would eventually get added, with familiar demiservants including Taiga, Sakura and Rin. This brought on a new idea to me, of Luvia summoning Rin as her servant and then having some fun with some command spells. Using her command spells, Luvia would take Rin and totally brainwash her from rival into lover with a beautiful makeover to match Luvia's tastes added as well. She would end up as a powerful and haughty rich girl like Luvia, a perfect partner for the magus. Dual ohohohoing and yuri ensues.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:31 pm

Liking your ideas a lot.  But we have covered a good deal of what's in Fate/Grand Order in the games area of the forum, including Jeanne Alter, Brynhildr, Lancer Arturia Alter, and others.  Still, the dragon taming and Demi-Servant control are very nice ideas.  :3

(I actually play Fate/Grand Order, and I'm looking forward to Extella as well. Might want to check out that thread in the games section to see what other ideas have popped up, as well as games discussion in the General/Off Topic discussion area.)
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:10 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Liking your ideas a lot.  But we have covered a good deal of what's in Fate/Grand Order in the games area of the forum, including Jeanne Alter, Brynhildr, Lancer Arturia Alter, and others.  Still, the dragon taming and Demi-Servant control are very nice ideas.  :3

(I actually play Fate/Grand Order, and I'm looking forward to Extella as well.  Might want to check out that thread in the games section to see what other ideas have popped up, as well as games discussion in the General/Off Topic discussion area.)

Thanks. I did see there was a thread for Grand Order already, I just figured I should mention stuff relevant to the ideas I had here. I also play Grand Order, although with the next update stopping emulators from working with it I will barely be able to play with my constantly crashing phone. Annoying, but I'm sure someone will find a workaround. Extella is looking like a lot of fun too, excited to see who else will be in that.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:38 pm

Yeah, one of my friends is kind of hacked off about the issue with the newest patch getting released. Because of that, he's looking into different options for cheaper tablets and phones. I personally play F/GO off of my Galaxy S5, and running Android emulators on my computer only worked for a short time before they would either crash in battle or not run the game at all. I'm waiting to hear word on work-arounds as well, in case anything bad should happen to my phone.

And I'm definitely looking forward to Extella. Going to preorder it for Vita soon. Smile
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:25 am

Saw the SF5 story mode, got inspired and then made a couple more ideas that were in my head.

9. Karin's Dolls (Street Fighter)
An idea partly inspired by the new story mode added to Street Fighter 5, giving both Karin and the brainwashed all female assassin squad The Dolls way more screentime. Karin is one of the main people in charge of getting everyone together to fight Shadaloo, so the idea is that Karin decides to even the odds a little by trying to steal away Bison's biggest fighting force from under him. Using her all female ninja squad that as of SF5 she has access to (The lead ninja even has some drill hair going on.) she baits Shadaloo into sending the Dolls out and then captures them using the kunoichi. With all of them captures, Karin then uses the technology gain from her enormous wealth and spies in Shadaloo stealing information on Doll training programs to completely remake them into loyal and sexy servants of the Kanzuki clan. Perhaps getting them all dressed up in ninja outfits, or something more regal fitting of a servant of Karin. Or maybe just red versions of their outfits to look more like Karin's, the color change signifying their change in allegiance. The main inspiration for this idea was during a part of the new story mode, where Karin fights and defeats the secretary looking Doll Marz ( http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/6/69/SFVM%C3%A4rz.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160624060503 ). After the fight she puts her foot on top of the defeated doll and gives her haughty laugh, saying "I'll never let you escape!". Definitely seemed to me like she wouldn't mind having Marz for herself. For other fun Karin later faces off with Enero, the leader of the Dolls ( http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/1/1b/SFVEnero.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160701005019 ), a haughty drill haired woman herself. Describing the encounter wouldn't really do it justice as it really does need audio, so here is a video.

https://youtu.be/P6KKsSAbbaM?t=1h40m20s

And then as just an extra, here's a picture of all the Dolls for those who haven't seen their redesigned versions from SF5: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/6/63/SFVDolls.png/revision/latest?cb=20160701004740

10. Reforging Golem
Back to an idea not related to any canon works, this one puts a valorous lady knight face to face with some kind of new golem creation. Sleek and silver, the artificial giantess is triple the size of the knight with a strange door looking segment where her chest is. Unaware of any special powers it possesses the knight fights it head on and scores some hits, but on her next charge towards it the door opens up and a great wind appears from it to suck her inside. Once the knight is captive the next phase begins, and the insides of the golem heat up while magical liquid metal floods in and surrounds the knight. It consumes her, then merges with her turning skin to metal while the forging process begins. The now metallic knight is remolded, both body and mind worked on until specifications are met, and then the knight is launched back out of the door. Of course now she is a sexy fully silver golem slave, completely obedient to the witch who created the Reforging Golem. With her new purpose firmly planted in her mind the new golem moves out to locate more girls to capture and bring back to the larger golem for reforging.

11. Angelic Awakening
A party of adventurers has been dealing with a cult that has been kidnapping people for their so called holy goddess and soon reach a great chapel where they believe that this person they worship might be located. They fight through some cultists and break in, only to find that the one controlling the cult is an angel, the real deal. Even merely floating in the air she radiates such a divine aura that the mentally weak tomboy fighter girl instantly get captivated by her power. The angel welcomes them, and praises them for being able to make it here with their strength, but says that there is no place in her perfect utopia for troublemakers and that she will enlighten them. They get ready for a fight, the knight lady pulling out her blade...only for the fighter to disarm her and go to protect the angel. The winged beauty praises her for coming to her senses and gives the rest of the party a teaser at what she will do to them by embracing the fighter and filling her with so much light and a lovely kiss that before their eyes the tomboy fighter turns into an angelic beauty. Not only is the new angel's radiance intensifying the hypnotic power of the first, but all three heroines watching the conversion get very turned on by what they see. Keeping her conviction the knight says that they need to defeat her and help their friend turn back to normal, but the mage and rogue ladies are rather distracted by what they just saw. They try to fight the angel, but the thoughts of submitting cause them to  weaken their blows and slow their reactions. It isn't long before it is the knight alone versus for angels now, feeling the pressure of four auras of radiance. Try as she might to resist, the knight too kneels on the ground and begs to be blessed by her holy goddess, and she is soon the fourth of the angel's personal enlightenment squad. Now rather than adventure looking for treasure and glory, the team roams the kingdom converting most into cultists for their mistress, with worthy ones being filled with light and turned into new angels instead. It wouldn't be long until the kingdom had become the angel's utopia of light.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Imagine a magical girl fear by all evil finally losing to someone and then getting tossed around between villain organizations as each one claims her as a minion with their magic before she ends up getting stolen away by another, with her magic wielding friends also in the mix trying to bring her back to heroics without getting defeated and converted themselves.
Yes, lovely~! I would really love to see something like this. Most scenarios that involve this idea only go the first step, heroine get brainwashed by one villainess, then gets brainwashed by another, but I would really love something where she's practically passed around between a number of fetishy villainesses. The only things that come close to this is Madam Kistulot's Silver Girl fics (http://madamkistulot.net/Stories.html ), and Ogawa's Kitten Girl fic http://www.mcstories.com/KittenGirl/index.html (which is more being passed around different fetishy groups of the same orginaization, and light hearted).

I love girls in suits, I think they are so underused and so beautiful. Whether it's a more of a masculine woman like King from King of Fighters, or a curvy suited secretary with glasses and some makeup, adore them. Also Elenor looks great, I'm a big fan of fully metal looking robot girls rather than anime girls with armor and/or weird ears. Not to say those are bad at all, Kos-mos and T-elos look wonderful after all. Definitely would love seeing this scenario with a Xenosaga theme to it~
Yes, they're practically needs to be a evil organization devoted to the businesswomen motif. Dressing strong women in full pant suits and sunglasses like bodyguard( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1942443?tags=pant_suit+sunglasses & http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/506538?tags=pant_suit+sunglasses), girls like short skirted pantyhosed office ladies( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/801781?tags=clerk_%28pokemon%29 & http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2343731?tags=office_lady ), and women like business exuctives with clevage revealing outfits( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2248914?tags=executive_mishiro & http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2245094?tags=office_lady )
Though there can be exception or branches that have different uniforms
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2026369?tags=pantyhose+sunglasses
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2249496?tags=sento_isuzu
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2321502?tags=business_suit

Coup de grâce
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2397075?tags=secretary_%28uchuu_patrol_luluco%29

Heh, gaining the aspects of multiple monsters could create quite the lovely lady for sure. Perhaps Shanoa... ...And if she is impressed by their performance, she has plenty of cursed clothing she can give them as a reward~

Yes another lovely idea. I love how she essentially becomes a boss for the castle~ and "shares" her loot with worthy foes. Also yay Egyptian beauties~

While thinking about this I also came up with another good candidate that wouldn't be in a game with droppable loot. Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. She loves collecting powerful armor and weapons, and with her more "sexy outfit" armor she tries to play the part. Imagine how easy it would be to slip into it's corruption when she's unknowingly giving in =) Could even have her "requip" all the girls in Fairy Tail and become a true Queen of the Fairies ^__^ But yeah, such an idea would also work well with Lighting because of FFXIII-3(imagine her putting on outfits of seductresses past), the cast of FFX-2, Soul Calibur, DOA(sorta), and of course any RPG

Idea #5 hehehe, yes yes~

Idea #6 Ooh~ a Harmony of Dissonance idea, I do love ideas for unexplored series and heroines. I like what you got set up, especially how she becomes latex and makeup clad shapeshifter, able to take the form of any monstergirl. I'll admit I never thought of that possibility, good on you dood =)

Idea #7 Hotlinks aren't working but I know who you are talking about(to avoid the issue just link to the page it's on), very impressive picking up on that dragon dominating trait and that harem sounds practically orgasmic~ Caster(Medea) would be so jealous of that Saber harem hehehehe

#8 Yeah, I saw the Ishtar(Rin) and was wondering what was up with that, but there was no other information to go on, so thanks for clearing that up =) Also, lovely idea, I really do love Luvia dominating rin, "Oh Ho Ho Ho"ing, and of course yuri~

I'll get to the other ones later dood, need to take care of some stuff, but yeah, keep at it dood! You got great creativeness and attention to detail, and these are a pleasure to discuss about =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Glad you are enjoying the ideas, I have plenty of fun making them and really just as much chatting about them.

And yeah, I personally love the idea of a bunch of sexy villain factions vying for control of a city and constantly stealing away both heroines and other minions for the competition. Could be a lot of fun, like two villains from different factions fighting each other for who gets to face off with the target heroine, a heroine starting up her own faction with the intention of reteaching the brainwashed heroines about justice and heroism but soon being corrupted by the brainwashing power she possesses and becoming a full on new villain faction, etc. I'll definitely have to give those stories a look.

I would absolutely adore an evil organization of evil businesswomen, either within the previous idea of just as a standalone thing. Every single version of the look you posted is great. Classy, intelligent and sexy, they would use both strength and smarts to capture heroines and brainwash them into their organization. Imagine a business meeting between the heads as they discuss how to manage the organization while a lovely secretary is there recording everything being said, the girl just last week being a defiant heroine who fought against them. Could even have a rank be decided by how many girls the woman has recruited into the organization, starting at loyal aides and bodyguards to the higher ups and then rising up to be managing parts of the organization, planning heroine capture schemes, eventually getting on the board of directors if they are skilled enough.

Shanoa going from boss slayer to boss is I think a pretty sexy idea. Maybe if someone gives her enough damage she would even fake losing, vanishing and dropping some corruptive gear knowing that it would inevitably turn the adventurer into a sexy castle boss like her.

That Erza idea is wonderful, I wish I had thought of it myself. And her requipping other girls, turning Lucy and the rest into her personalized beauties would be great. She might even have some gear that emulates the effects of Rock of Succubus on the wearer, I've always loved that particular look. Lightning acquiring the outfits of sexy villains like Ultimecia and Cloud of Darkness, or even normal enemies like Barb-e and her variations could be very fun. Soul Calibur especially could be fun as in Soul Calibur 5 they eventually released all the character outfits as dlc. Pyrrha Omega's outfit in particular isn't just her outfit (Already a dark version of Pyrrha's normal outfit), but it also give the character her corrupted demon arm from wielding Soul Edge. Something could definitely be done with that being applied to one of the other characters (Personally I'm fond of Hilde, Amy and Mina).

And yeah, Harmony of Dissonance isn't talked about too much because it is so ridiculously outclassed by Aria of Sorrow. Even ignoring the fantastic soul system and multiple weapon types, the music and map are just so much better in Aria and all three DS games are great too. Spellbook shenanigans are pretty fun in HoD though, and it still managed to inspire me.

I'll keep that in mind about hotlinking. Jeanne Alter just seemed like such a perfect pick for some kind of idea, I mean just look at her~ And Jeanne Alter, just like the original has Saberface going on so Medea might end up trying to steal away not just the harem but Alter herself too.

Demi-servants still aren't fully explained exactly, I imagine we will get more info next story update in Camelot on them. You did just give me another idea though. It does seem that while the main part of the demi-servant is the character, like currently Waver is clearly Waver in personality, in the Fate/Zero event they had a while back it was shown that the hero part of the fusion does influence the personality of the person. And in the case of Rin, that could lead to a situation in which Ishtar's influence grows in her more and more as she starts dressing like Ishtar, acting like Ishtar, generally becoming corrupted by her traits. There is no canon look for the actual goddess Ishtar yet, but one of the artists for Grand Order did do a doujin before joining the project that featured their version of Ishtar. Probably wont end up being the actual look, but better than nothing.
https://imgur.com/q9ednPo
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:22 pm

More ideas incoming, these ones mostly about magical girls fighting evil empires with varying results.

12. Shadow Cupid
A villainess appears within a city to cause some trouble, a dark angelic lady by the name of Shadow Cupid. Using her abilities she can fire an arrow at someone and corrupt the target shot into one who is completely obsessed with the person they love, or whoever they see next if they don't have someone. The shadow arrow equipping them with dark powers the corrupted lover then brainwashes their love interest, showing them with attention to yandere levels and infecting them with that dark energy until they are just as corrupted and obsessed with the girl as they are. A heroine would see the trouble that Shadow Cupid is causing and try to stop her, unaware that her best friend has some hidden feelings for the heroine. The friend gets shot during the battle and then infects the heroine with lust as well as she is brainwashed into an obsessed and corrupt lover to spend all her time making out and doting on her friend rather than doing heroics. With nobody to stop Shadow Cupid, it will only be a matter of time before she manages to corrupt everyone. Alternatively, she could end up forcing love for herself onto the heroine after being quite impressed by her and turn the girl from champion of goodness to yandere partner in crime through the wonderful power of love.

13. Magical Girl Corruption
This idea is based around the idea of of two evil factions going at each other for control of a city. The evil queen of one comes up with a plan to dispatch the other however, and has one of her elite monsters disguise themselves as a cute animal and go out with a cursed artifact to locate someone with a strong heart and will. This would lead the monster to encounter the soon to be heroine, and after explaining the struggle of some evil force causing chaos (of course leaving out their own faction), the girl accepts the artifact to become a magical girl and fight for justice. She battles countless monsters of the week, unaware that with each fight the artifact isn't just allowing her to grow stronger but also corrupting her. Her personality becomes less squeaky clean as she uses more tricks and schemes in battle, and her fashion sense changes to something darker and more gothic. It continues to go on, and her friends notice something is wrong. She told them about her monster fighting adventures and sometimes they help in whatever way they can, so they try to see what's wrong. She has used the artifact enough to that her good heart has been very corrupted however and not wanting to deal with their annoyance she uses her magic to change them to be more like the new her. Eventually as the enemy faction gets smaller and only the elite monsters of the enemy are left she even uses her magic to turn her friends into monster of the week style villains to aide her in crushing the opposition. At last she finally defeats the big bad and topples the faction, her soul completely corrupted as the animal reveals their true form as a monster and shows the dark magical girl to the queen that she belongs to. The magical girl submits, and from then on becomes her strongest champion crushing all opposition with her strength and her minion squad made up of her former friends.

14. Boss Recruitment
In this situation, the heroine has just recently managed to finally defeat the powerful and sexy big bad of some evil organization, their base and elites destroyed. Only a small handful of minions remaining and wondering what to do now. All of them have been so brainwashed to serve they couldn't possibly go back to their normal life, so taking some remaining gear from the rubble of their base they decide to become the minions of the most powerful warrior around. That of course being the heroine that defeated their leader. With the heroine off guard thinking everything is over, she manages to fall into a trap set up by the minion girls and then put into a brainwashing device. While it was used to turn them into obedient minions, it's been modified and combined with some other gear to brainwash and empower the one inside rather than dominate them. The heroine gets a very pleasing experience as the machine corrupts her, filling her with a desire to dominate and be sexy while changing her look to be similar to a mix of her old one and the old leader's look. Makeup, latex, facial and body markings, an odd skin tone, a sexy outfit, all that fun stuff. It makes her realize that if she's the strongest in this city, she should be in charge and if someone thinks otherwise she will fix that! When the process ends the heroine walks out a new hyperdominant villainess and instantly gets to work ordering the minion girls around as she starts preparing her schemes. The girls of course are more than happy to comply, glad to have a new evil to submit too. What was once a heroine and some minion soon grows into an evil faction even larger and more powerful than the last one as the city is eventually enslaved by the new villain boss, who ended up being an even greater force for evil than she was for good.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:23 am

ZeroStormZZ wrote:
14. Boss Recruitment
In this situation, the heroine has just recently managed to finally defeat the powerful and sexy big bad of some evil organization, their base and elites destroyed. Only a small handful of minions remaining and wondering what to do now. All of them have been so brainwashed to serve they couldn't possibly go back to their normal life, so taking some remaining gear from the rubble of their base they decide to become the minions of the most powerful warrior around. That of course being the heroine that defeated their leader. With the heroine off guard thinking everything is over, she manages to fall into a trap set up by the minion girls and then put into a brainwashing device. While it was used to turn them into obedient minions, it's been modified and combined with some other gear to brainwash and empower the one inside rather than dominate them. The heroine gets a very pleasing experience as the machine corrupts her, filling her with a desire to dominate and be sexy while changing her look to be similar to a mix of her old one and the old leader's look. Makeup, latex, facial and body markings, an odd skin tone, a sexy outfit, all that fun stuff. It makes her realize that if she's the strongest in this city, she should be in charge and if someone thinks otherwise she will fix that! When the process ends the heroine walks out a new hyperdominant villainess and instantly gets to work ordering the minion girls around as she starts preparing her schemes. The girls of course are more than happy to comply, glad to have a new evil to submit too. What was once a heroine and some minion soon grows into an evil faction even larger and more powerful than the last one as the city is eventually enslaved by the new villain boss, who ended up being an even greater force for evil than she was for good.

i had a similar idea but with a sentai team and switching the personalities around

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:24 pm

Interesting, sentai stuff (both teams and villains) are definitely something I could and should work with at some point in coming up with ideas.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:10 pm

Resuming after a long delay.

9. This idea is lovely~ and thanks for informing of all this, I'll definitely need to watch the story, but it's great to see a Ojou-sama flexing her power.  Damn I love Karin's ninja's designs, especially her "personal favorite"
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/18/karins-family-has-more-6000-ninjas-active-duty-any-time-latest-street-fighter-5-profile-details-kanzuki-ninja-corps/
It's hard to choose what they should wear, the ninja outfits are very promising, but so are the Karin's colors for the doll outfit( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1093623?tags=kanzuki_karin )... Maybe a mix?  Some in Doll outfits, others in ninjas, or a combination of the two... Hard to say... As for Enero, I wonder if Karin would make her look like a fool for copying her style(with a jester outfit, revealing outfit, or this https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/17/49/79/61/julia-10.jpg ), or if she would show her respect as a fellow noble lady and make her outfit look like a regal military leader(maybe a leotard version of this http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2356379?tags=florence_nightingale_%28fate%2Fgrand_order%29 with huge red cape) or a something more fitting of a noble lady.

Either way, I think she might want to test the doll program on Ibuki first =)

Also, found a better size image of the dolls, but took some digging  http://comicvine.gamespot.com/the-dolls/4060-42754/images/
I do miss the high cut leotard with pantyhose uniformity to them, but custom yet still uniform is nice too, for battle clothing at least.  

10.  This is a very interesting idea, definitely something I could see http://ibenz009.deviantart.com/ doing. Shiny Silver Slaves are the best~  As for scenarios, I could definitely see the Marshland Witch or Cinderella from Queen's Blade & Grimoire employing it, possibly Cia too(Hyrule Warriors)...  As for victims... Fate/Grand Order, any Vanillaware game( hhttp://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/971484?tags=gradriel ), Agrias(FFT), Soul Calibur(again), Erza(again), http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=code_of_princess , Dragon Quest, FFXIV, Raidy, but for some reason...  I really want to see the girls of Walkure Romanze fall to such a thing.  Never watched the series, but it their designs for both their characters and armor has called out to me, and I don't think they have a adequate villainess...  https://www.google.com/search?q=walkure+romanze&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj4pLOWquXNAhXDXyYKHWrMCRQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=911#imgrc=_

There's sorta a similar concept to this in the anime Freezing, I've only seen gifs of the scene, but all these girls get absorbed by this huge womanly being, and then are slowly reborn by her/it's into berserk slaves...  Could've sworn I had a topic for it or something...  Maybe I just made a post about it... Annoying, anyway, the "poster heroine" for it was Cassie Lockheart, pity no one isolated the clip.

11. Perfect dood, lovely~!  Being corrupted by light has it's bonuses as well, and the idea of the tomboy being reborn as a curvy angel beauty really gets me going. Also, perfect yuri paradises for pure maidens by seemingly holy conversion, makes me want to giggle like a schoolgirl =)

12 Both options are good here, but I do love idea of the best friend having hidden feelings, especially if it's a normally shy friend or a super tsundere.  It might be wise for her to start at a all girls school... though a arrant arrow hitting a office lady or boss lady could be a fun interlude...  Pretty Cure comes to mind since most of the heroines start off as pairs of two...  Also, would you want add outfit transformation and trashy evil looking makeup(eyes, lips, something like this http://zeronotsukaima.wikia.com/wiki/Sheffield ) to that?

I will return.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:33 pm

Yeah, the story mode for SF5 is kind of bad in terms of actual quality (Chun-Li and Guile basically doing nothing but stand around the entire thing, Necalli being pointless, Ryu barely existing except to fight the final boss, etc) but it has some fun moments and interactions for sure. It's basically a saturday morning cartoon adventure, but that can still be fun. And yeah Karin's ninja squad is great, I hadn't seen that profile though so I didn't notice that each time one of the ninjas goes up in rank they get more drill hair. That is just wonderful. And mmmm, both those fates for Enero are amazing. Clown girl or uniformed military lady, that is a difficult choice for sure.

Huh, I hadn't thought of it but yeah the golem idea is similar to that artist's stuff. Totally agree on shiny silver slaves being the best, and Cia is definitely a great option for being in charge of it. Victims list is pretty great too, there are many servants from Grand Order I would love to see get converted (Artoria of course being the obvious one) and while I've also not watched Walkure Romanze I've seen the designs before and love basically all of them. Definitely would make great silver slaves. I'll also need to check out Freezing, because that definitely sounds like my kind of thing.

Glad you like the angel idea, I love brainwashing purification about as much as I love corruption. Tomboy feminization is also pretty great yeah. No one will be able to resist the yuri paradise, the weak will be brainwashed into servants of the light and the strong will be turned into lovely angels. Doesn't matter how straight the girl says she is, she isn't ready to resist an angel's divine charms.

The heroine definitely would be caught off guard if her shy or tsundere friend suddenly ran to her to start making out with her, both good options.. Shadow Cupid targeting an all girls school is an excellent idea too, and it's not like there are just students there. A simple arrow to one of the sexy and mature teachers and she will be teaching her class all about the purest form of love, probably via a demonstration. And in basically any situation, my answer to if I would want to add outfit changes and trashy makeup is a 100% definitely. That girl you linked has an excellent look, and I adore most looks that involve thick amounts of makeup with evil looking makeup getting bonus points. Outfit changes are super sexy as well.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:46 pm

And more ideas incoming. I feel like I could do something more with the first idea here to make it better, but I just couldn't quite figure out how.

15. The Four Fiends of the Elements (Final Fantasy)
A rough FF4/FF5 related idea where after being defeated by the party, Barbariccia manages to remain as a vengeful spirit so she may get revenge on them. Spending some time to plan her revenge she learns not only how to use her magic to brainwash and corrupt, but also of a way to travel to other worlds via meteors. First she targets Rydia, using spirals of wind combined with a seductive voice to cause Rydia to go into a trance. Barbariccia then moves in and possesses Rydia, taking over her body which causes her hair to grow long like the wind woman's and give her a new significantly more revealing change in clothing. First she tests out her new body a little, then uses the process she learned of using a meteor to travel to another world to locate beautiful and powerful ladies to add to her forces. This leads her to the merged world of FF5, where she discovers the party and feels that the elemental energies of the three girls are similar to her fallen comrades (In FF5A, they added the Gladiator job that tied a certain element of each crystal to each party member for a special attack. Wind for Bartz, Water for Lenna, Fire for Faris and Earth for Krile. And we already have Barbariccia for a sexy wind member of the team~). The wind spirit confronts Bartz and the team and using her own power combined with the power she gained from taking over Rydia defeats them, tossing Bartz aside and turning her attention to the three beauties. Binding them up and going one at a time, she gives Lenna some special attention as Faris is forced to watch, infecting the princess with her corrupted energy while Faris and Krile try to escape to rescue her. It's too late however as Lenna is fully consumed and reborn as a lovely slime girl-like water elemental, her mind just as tainted (Alternatively, some kind of sexy kraken girl Monster Encylopedia style to reference the other group of Four Fiends). Barbariccia then has her new fiend of water deal with Faris herself, letting the slime girl wrap all around her and tease her in her most sensitive areas while Faris tries to get her to snap out of it. Barbariccia meanwhile deals with Krile, who falls just as easily as Lenna and ends up turned into a sexy artificial stone golem girl (Similar to my silver golem idea, but likely less shiny). Try as though she might, seeing both her companions converted and dealing with the assault of pleasure is too much for Faris and she too succumbs to the monster girl assimilation, being reborn as a flame elemental (Perhaps a sexy version of the Liquid Flame boss from FF5, or a lovely Elder Scrolls Flame Atronach). With Barbariccia in control of a new group of Four Fiends, she prepares to return to her world with them to get revenge and take over.

16. Magic Vs Technology
A magical girl has been defeating monsters and evils of dark magic for a while now, defending the city and it's people with great still and taking down some pretty big threats. When a new attack goes down she is on the case, but oddly enough doesn't feel any magic. Entering the scene of the attack she sees why, her opponent not being some witch or monster but a machine. A sexy, mechanical and silver skinned robot woman is the villain causing trouble, using high tech abilities to disable defenses and even brainwash civilians. The magical girl confronts her to put a stop it it only to find her magical attacks are completely ineffective. The machine explains in her mechanical, monotone voice that her body is made of alloys resistance to her powers and that she has a 0% chance of victory. That doesn't stop the magical girl from trying, but in the end she loses as the machine grabs her and takes her back to base. Rather than simply brainwashing her, the machine woman puts in into a special chamber and the girl wakes up just in time to learn that she is about to be assimilated into a robot like her. Escape is ineffective and nanomachines fill the chamber, converting flesh to metal and reprogramming the magical girl's mind while also giving her a more sinister and metallic look. The chamber opens to reveal an emotionless silver machine, a high tech and darker cybernetic looking version of her old outfit as she submits to the robot's will. The villain then begins planning her next attack with the former heroine at her side.

17. Gambler
Another villain idea for a vague evil faction of corrupters that Shadow Cupid from my previous idea is a part of. Gambler is a a woman in a classy red and black casino style outfit and a top hat, with ultra thick white makeup covering her face along with additional lipstick and eye makeup. While being a powerful fighter herself, her skills come in her gambling abilities. By accepting a bet, she can battle it out with someone in a game of cards or dice or anything else and if she wins she can claim whatever she asked for when she made the bet. So she holds someone hostage and agrees to wager them on the bet, if the heroine she faces wagers her will. The heroine loses, and Gambler now has complete influence over that girl's will. Many victims she claims this way become her personal casino bunny outfit wearing minions. She can ask for just about anything in a bet as well. Your heart to make you completely in love with her, your style to give you a makeover, your memories to change what you remember, your purity to turn you evil and corrupt, there are few limits as long as her opponent accepts her terms. Of course she is a very competitive person and basically never says no to a challenge to her, but she also has an incredible winning streak. If someone could beat her however, they might be able to make her into their slave or loyal ally.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:07 pm

13) Very good, I really love the idea of two evil factions going at it, gives me some ideas of my own for a sort of prolog. Let's say That faction B(let's say Business Ladies who use hypno tech to control other) defeats Faction P(let's say Evil Princess and her court who use hypno magic to control others) by brainwashing all their minions/monstergirls and comes to claim their leader, only to find her missing. However they believe she can't do anything on her own, especially with all her forces working for them. Evil Princess escapes, but only by using a spell that turns her into a magic animal, or for possibly more fun, a fairy... (I'll get to more details soon)
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2149791?tags=anne_%28bravely_second%29

Well, Evil Princess managed to smuggle out a treasured family artifact. However it's not one she can use, especially in her current form, but it will eventually give her enough power and more to return to her true form with even more power magic(it could be a butterfly shaped eye mask, or perhaps a cigarette holder, or something as innocent looking as a taira). So she needs someone to power it up in the meantime. Not wanting to use it just on anyone, but someone who is worthy of it's prestige she decide to look for beautiful maiden who is dumb pure minded enough to wield it properly(and will also look good in attire of her choice, as a bed lover once she uses her for all her power).

Once she finds one, she tells her about the new power bent Businesswomen and their plans to enslave the city/world and offers her aid with the info she acquired fighting them herself. However, she also brainwashes our new magical girl at night, using the one thing she has left, fairy dust, to put her in a sound sleep while goes about whispering how she must defeat them while she licks, kisses, and strokes her body in sensitive spots with her special silk thigh highs and elbow gloves to relieve any tension and turn any stress the magical girl has into a wet dream between her thighs. Maybe the evil princess fairy even gets into it and humps her nipples and clit.

I do really like the more the corruption angle, especially how she goes goth(punk goth or lolita goth? though). Perhaps her outfit can change it more to match, a "upgrade" to her powers if you will. I really love how she starts corrupts her friends into fellow dark hearted and twisted girls like her, until corrupting them into her own sexy monstergirls. Lovely ending too, it reminds of of the DD Girls(Doom and Gloom Girls) http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/DD_Girls Like, what if this is the fate that befell them =)

I do have some additional thoughts though, like what if the heroine now has to foil faction B's brainwashing schemes that always involve a friend somehow, or what if she is captured and brainwashed by sexy enemy minions, possibly being put as a low suit girl or officelady because the enemy doesn't know who she is. Possibly only being saved by her friend and the fairy/animal working together. What if one of the friends becomes brainwashed to be the boss lady's secretary?
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/28767?pool_id=150

Sorry I only got to one today, been busy as you can see =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:39 am

I am so down for a classy businesswoman vs regal dark royalty type scenario, both conversions there are lovely. And having the princess take a fairy form is even better than animal, I just had animal since that is the standard for magical girl stuff. Fairy is not just cuter, but that fairy dust idea is super great. As for what kind of goth she would end up as, that's a good question since I love both. For being corrupted by an evil princess though, gothic lolita seems like the obvious one. A lovely monochrome dress with gothic designs, hair done up in curls with absurdly thick makeup on her face to make her look almost like a dark doll. And yeah, the process of good friends to loyal minions is one I love.

I love every one of those additional ideas too. The magical girl being turned into a suited servant in an evil scheme completely unrelated to her being a magical girl is both sexy and hilarious. And any form of someone being brainwashed into a secretary is a good idea in my opinion.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:16 pm

More ideas incoming.

18. Miss Nemesis
Yet another corrupting villain idea, this one being a gorgeous and classy demonic teacher woman. Hair tied up, sharp glasses, lovely makeup and a mature body along with some non-human traits like deep red skin and wings. She isn't just exceptionally skilled, but she always has her obedient students at her side to aide her in her activities. Unlike other villains she doesn't just cause trouble however, she specifically targets heroines who catch her eye and attempts to capture them. Once she does, she sends them away to her dimensional prison, fashioned to appear as a school. Then her lessons begin, as rather than cause crime she wants to create a new generation of lovely ladies to do it for her. Textbooks filled with words of being sinful and giving up on morals, of how to seduce and corrupt others, to obey the teacher and more are given to the captive heroines to study while they are trapped there with tests given to see what they have learned. Of course the heroines would be defiant at first, but breaking any of Miss Nemesis's rules or failing a test results in getting detention. In this case, that is being forced into a brainwashing machine meant to break down the will of the student. It will only take so many trips to the machine before they are trying to pass the test, however Miss Nemesis is a a strict teacher and to her passing requires a perfect score. To escape being forced into that machine again the heroine will study and study, soon starting to actually believe what the textbooks tell her. They are all cursed with dark power by the teacher to influence the thoughts of the reader, the heroine just needed to be forced to really read them with the threat of failing and being sent back into the machine. The work the brainwashing machine had already done combined with the enchanted books will pull the heroine deeper and deeper into corruption until at last they get a perfect score on the test. As a reward Miss Nemesis will give them personal attention with some loving and kissing, finalizing the corrupted thoughts in their head. From then on the heroine would be a model student, always obedient and polite to her teacher and very active in discussions in the class. She may even help problem students with the studying through some study sessions that inevitably result in her using what she knows to help seduce the other student into Miss Nemesis's way of thinking. She will do all her assignments, wear the proper uniform and continue to learn more about corruption until it is finally time for the graduation project: Becoming a full fledged villain. Using everything Nemesis taught her the heroine will remake herself into a lovely woman of corruption, transforming herself into a new monster of the week with her own unique way of turning others. The former heroine would then graduate and leave the school of sin, ready to cause chaos and corrupt some heroines herself.

19. Heroine Squad
Whether it be through some event, coming into contact with someone/something or just awakening to a power she never realized she had, a girl learns that she had extremely strong magical powers. With this power she believes she could become a heroine and fight evil, but she isn't exactly a good person. She loves the thought of getting all the attention saving the day and is rather quite selfish, and soon realizes that someone with her wonderful power should be the leader of a team of heroines. So she decides to forcibly recruit some girls to become her loving and worshiping teammates, starting with people who bugged her. The punk girl at school who never gave her any respect gets a blast of reality warping magic and is turned into an obedient battle maid who does anything her lady says. The tomboy who she had a crush on that never reciprocated her love is transformed into a handsome almost prince-like woman, now always paying attention to the girl along with gaining magic of her own. This continues on until she has a full group of girls that are totally devoted to her and her goals, and then begins her quest to fight crime and get all the praise in the world. Even villains aren't safe from her power, if she sees a cute enough woman fighting her she makes sure that by the end of the fight they work for her. A beautiful brainwashing siren's song wasn't enough to put the girl under, and now she is the girl's personal monster girl idol. Through this unstoppable power she continues to win and win until either through fame, brainwashing or both she essentially controls the whole city.

20. Destined Fate
A heroine is in her civilian form, no signs of any monsters or villains today and just relaxing. As she enjoys her day without fighting, she notices a fortune teller's tent and decides to go inside. Within the tent is a lovely cloaked lady who says she can show her the future, and while the heroine doesn't believe her she figures that she has seen so much weird stuff she might as well give it a try in case this fortune teller is legit. The cloaked woman speaks in a lovely soothing voice as she tells the girl to look deep into her crystal ball and the heroine swears that she can see something, some image that looks almost familiar. She looks deeper and deeper, pushed further by the woman's words as she falls into a trance. The heroine then starts to see it, it's her and...someone else? But the heroine looks different, her outfit looks darker and more sexual. And is she kneeling in front of the other woman? She tries to question this a little, but the fortune teller's words calm her and explain that this is destiny so there is no need to fight it. Even though she notices something is wrong, the heroine is too deep into the trance and goes along with whatever the fortune teller says. Soon she sees things fully clearly, she is kneeling to a monster girl, pledging her loyalty to evil. But this was destiny, so there is no reason to be worried right? After all, nothing she could do could change this fate. She merely had to accept and submit to it. It would be then that the fortune teller removed her disguise and revealed that she was the woman in the crystal ball and that she was aware of the heroine's true identity. Standing up, she orders the heroine to embrace her fate and the heroine indeed does, kneeling down and calling her mistress. One makeover later and the heroine is fully ready to become a servant of evil and do as her new mistress commands, a slave to the fate her mistress gave her.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:00 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:I am so down for a classy businesswoman vs regal dark royalty type scenario, both conversions there are lovely. And having the princess take a fairy form is even better than animal, I just had animal since that is the standard for magical girl stuff. Fairy is not just cuter, but that fairy dust idea is super great. As for what kind of goth she would end up as, that's a good question since I love both. For being corrupted by an evil princess though, gothic lolita seems like the obvious one. A lovely monochrome dress with gothic designs, hair done up in curls with absurdly thick makeup on her face to make her look almost like a dark doll. And yeah, the process of good friends to loyal minions is one I love.

I love every one of those additional ideas too. The magical girl being turned into a suited servant in an evil scheme completely unrelated to her being a magical girl is both sexy and hilarious. And any form of someone being brainwashed into a secretary is a good idea in my opinion.

Glad you liked them dood =) Funny thing is I didn't catch your #16 until long after lol. Wonderful coincidence. But yeah, I love fairies and pixies, and the idea of fairydom just sounds grossly appealing to me, how a little fairy can flutter around and hypnotize a comparatively giant to them and turn their body into their own private amusement park. But yeah, Airy is definitely a key factor to that, as well as this doujin http://g.e-hentai.org/g/739882/bc88af7f7e/

14) I think I saw this employed well in one doujin before, but yeah, it's a great idea =) But yeah, I like exploring the lives of minions after the leader falls(Agent AIKa does this very well in the second half of the first series), because it's not a simple fix to get rid of all those pleasant and addictive memories of being a minion. Saluting their mistress, their uniforms tightening in just the right spots to apply hidden conditioning...

Hmm, you could apply an additional step and have one of the former minions(or squad leader if they aren't all in prison too) test the device on themselves to make them make them become stronger and lead the others in capturing the heroine, who helps her brainwashing along. I love all the little details to the corruption and the reconfiguring. Possibly throw in a scene with her rebrainwashing them to "reward" them and having them happy to oblige.

A alternative is the sexy minions deciding to use the device to brainwash her into their leader's perfect #2 that will help them free her, and make the process more drawn out with drugging, mantras, and orgies where they plead for their mistress with the drugged heroine at the center until she's properly converted. Also, if we go the sentai route, she could be corrupted into "phantom executive", aka one of monstergirls that are in the villainess court, like Sorpina from Power Rangers( http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Scorpina ) the kamen rider's bee woman( http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57452702 ), or something like this
http://ssb.sakura.ne.jp/story/g-fix04.html

But yeah, this idea really made me think of Kiss in the Darks works a lot because of all the sexy minions in that and their rubber/latex outfits.
https://charmed.variousforum.com/t428-kiss-in-the-dark-killer-dolls-f-f-mc-corruption

15) Quite a lovely crossover idea, and you do have a lovely set up for Rydia's corruption. I also love the routes of corruption for everyone else nice and set up. Slime girl or kraken sound like very interesting fates, I'd probably go Kraken because it fits the aesthetic more myself, but slime girl makeouts are really something else. Cagnazzo's design is hard to make sexy, unless you went with his title, Drowned King, in which case you could make make her a regal looking nereis( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/712791?tags=nereid ), with a cape that has a turtle shell designs, or just give the kraken form a regal apperance... maybe.

Golem idea for Kirle is quite creative, otherwise you could go with poison/undeath equivalent since that what's earth seems to be on the evil side(Lich and Scarmiglione), which can be sexy if done right. Going with Scarmiglione's design, you age her up a little maybe so she has curves, make her skin yellow and green going up her limbs(looking like gloves and stockings) and scrawled across her body in messy looking but organizes symbols(possibly looking like the lace in a corset). Hair would be undone and somewhat messy, longer tongue with droll, empty light green eyes, and poisonous tendrils/tentacles growing out of her back. Possibly throw on a tattered robe that still reveals all for effect.

As for Faris, I will say that the flame atronachs are some of the best designed flame elementals hands down. Though I will admit I have a huge bias for for wanting to see Rubicante's cape on Farris, showing off her sexy legs, but when she goes into an attack she flashes you.

And because we're talking about the Four Archfiends

Also, there are these cuter, simpler designs, http://www.zerochan.net/700919

16 is great, the only thing I could really think to add to it is possibly a fetish robot design(like nurses) and possibly assembly line conversions.

<----To Be Continued~

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:14 pm

Yeah, the small and weak fairy being able to control the much stronger and larger human is pretty great. With strong enough brainwashing it really doesn't matter how big the victim is, they will still be helpless to resist~

Both those ideas for the boss conversion are great too. Having one of the grunts turn themselves into a superior being with a machine to be sure it works, then using her newfound power to lead the rest of them in aiding in the capture of the heroine. Once converted the corrupted heroine might simply let her become her second in command, or could have some fun dominating her back into an obedient minion like the rest. And the alternative of the heroine herself being turned into the second in command who frees their leader and joins her in committing evil is just as sexy. Love Kiss in the Dark's designs so something like those would definitely be what the heroine (and the rest of the villains) look like. I'm a huge fan of Tokusatsu villainess designs. Mmmm, if I had more confidence in my writing I would probably write a story about this idea.

Glad you like the FF idea. Kraken for the water transformation probably works better yeah, but like you said slime girl makeouts are amazing. Having Lenna become a haughty noblewoman Kraken or Nereid girl definitely sounds great though to go with the royalty theme. And mmmm, that corrupted Krile you described sounds amazing. Don't think I can really add anything to that. I went golem mainly because it fit and I used Golem a lot in FF5 but that idea is way more fitting for replacing Scarmiglione. And I 100% agree on the flame atronachs looking amazing. A Rubicante makeover would also be something lovely, wearing nothing but that massive cape and having flame markings going up her legs. Drawing you in with her mysterious beauty, then flashing you and releasing flames that makes you burn with lust for her and submit to her will~

Giving the mechanized magical girl a new profession is a good idea, no point in being a magical girl who no longer uses magic after all. A robot nurse strapping people in place and administering their daily dose of nanomachines to take control of them, a robot maid not only keeping the base clean, but wiping the minds of civilians and heroines clean of any annoying thoughts, even a simple uniform wearing security bot capturing anyone who stumbles onto the base and converting them into new security bots. Assembly line conversions are also quite nice, adding people to the machine legion quickly and efficiently along with giving those who are next in line a good look at what they are about to become. Could even use the heroine to brainwash people by remaking her into an idol, like a more shiny and metallic Miku, having her sing about submitting to our new robot overlords and how everyone would hop on the assembly line and get themselves assimilated. Of course since her voice will have been upgraded to have mind altering properties, she would be a great success.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:40 pm

... Mmmm, if I had more confidence in my writing I would probably write a story about this idea.
I'd say you'd be pretty good at it, you got the ideas down, which is where most people struggle. All that's left is to choose you're writing perspective(first person or third person), and take some notes from your favorite writers here/yahoo groups, on DA, or on EMCSA.  Remembering to break paragraphs, using http://www.thesaurus.com/ to avoid overusage of the same word, and proofreading also helps out a lot.  Also, starting off small is a good place to begin.  But yeah dood, I'd love to read what you put out.

17) Oh, I quite like this one =)  I am a fan of gambler cheaters, however this one basically being a villainous lady luck incarnate is also quite fun.  You gotta love the overwhelming confidence a gambler has too. The design you have sketched out for her  sounds lovely, and the idea of all her victims becoming casino bunny girls, made to serve drinks and deal cards happily, possibly using their assets to distract girls or spiking a drink of a loser(or winner) so they can take care of them themselves in a bunny cuddle pile.  What would you think of her sometimes starting off bets small at first that change things like hairstyle, and clothing first, but eventually becoming bigger stuff, like having to serve at the casino for a time, before eventually betting them for their purity/heart/soul in a last chance to break free?

Also, she could appear in a number of games/anime that have casinos, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, and Rio: Rainbow gate stick out in my mind prominently, but I know there are a few I'm forgetting.  The good thing is those places often lack a true manager so it would be easy to slip one in(or they could of won the casino from them).

BohemianIncubus has done some similar stuff if you get the chance to read it http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/favourites/64671916/Commisioned-Literature

I'll be back today to comment on more, but I'm heading off to pick up God Eater now.

Last edited by Rainday on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:27 pm

I'm pretty solid at ideas, but execution is hard for me. I'm absolutely awful at dialogue and getting the voice of the characters write, everyone I try and write comes off bland and samey. I'm still working on improving of course, but at the moment I would definitely be too embarrassed to show anyone anything that I write.

Your ideas for the gambler are great as well, having the girls she won in her games double as distractions sounds quite fun. And while she has plenty of luck and skill, there's nothing saying that one of her skills can't be cheating too. She could even use her bunny girl minions to help with that, either by having them rig things of using their distractions to do some sneaky stuff. I also love the idea of betting smaller things at first, continuing to win and win. But the victim wouldn't be able to stop now, she's lost so many things that she just has to keep trying and win even if the stakes are huge. And that would naturally lead to the victim becoming a new employee at the casino. Changing the victim's look and personality one bet at a time sounds like a lot of fun for sure.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:17 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote:I'm pretty solid at ideas, but execution is hard for me. I'm absolutely awful at dialogue and getting the voice of the characters write, everyone I try and write comes off bland and samey. I'm still working on improving of course, but at the moment I would definitely be too embarrassed to show anyone anything that I write.

Oh yeah, that is a problem when you start. Luckily fanfiction can help with that because you have a source to study oh why this character is different from the others, and what makes them unique. What does this character care about more than others, and in what way? Do they have a verbal tick or a commonly used phrase that they like to spout? How do they react to others in their group? What's their history/backstory. Try to imagine a conversation between them, and what lines you can put in to tie them down to their character. The key factors for their traits are usually in their bios too, so don't be afraid to use wikis, it's what I like to do when getting into the swing of things.

As for writing villainesses, take your favorite traits(affectionate/loving, trickster, dominating, prideful/overconfident, robotic, mad/insane, sadist, etc.) that fit what type you want them to be, or what they'll do with a heroine. Hope I didn't overload that...

A good "exercise" for me was writing stuff for the Sailor Scouts, because they're all united for fighting for justice, but they themselves are very different, which you can see with some fights, but it mostly shines in their day to day. But yeah, if you need any help I'll be glad to give it to you, just send me an email at lurker3009@yahoo.com when/if you want it. I always like to give new writers a chance =)

Imagining her friend whispering secret and tells to her mistress, striking sexy poses while hanging off of her mistress, mistress asking her how she likes her outfit which causes to stroke it sensually, ordering her to give a puff puff to her friend to help relax her, or being in the background making out with a bunch of other bunny girls...
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2409374?tags=nosebleed

Well, all that took longer than I thought, so To Be Continued...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:13 pm

Thanks for the advice, I will keep that all in mind. If I keep trying to improve I'll get to a presentable level eventually, so perhaps one of these ideas will end up fleshed out into a story sometime.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next