Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC )

3 posters

Go down

Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC ) Empty Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC )

Post  hawk-99 Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:25 pm

Hypnotist : Ciel - Arcueid - Len
Victim : Shiki - Hisui - Sion
Method : Eye contact

Shingetsutan Tsukihime is a manga that adapt Arcueid route from the visual novel, contrary to the anime this adaptation is quite good and faithful to the source material, it's also the work that introduce me to the Nasuverse. I have found two relevant scene the first one is from chapter 17, Ciel hypnotize Shiki to interrogate him about his past and vampire slaying activities, the second one is from chapter 37 Arcueid use her mystic eyes of enchantment to make Hisui forget about seeing her in Shiki's room.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC ) Empty Re: Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC )

Post  hawk-99 Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:41 pm

The scene with Len and Sion is from another manga " Take Moon " which focus on humorous side stories set in the Nasuverse, chapter 7 features a story were Sion get's sick Akiha and Kohaku ask her to get some rest she refuse so Akiha ask Len to put her to sleep.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC ) Empty Re: Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC )

Post  Rainday Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:41 pm

Nifty dood!

Could you put up some pages as visual aid =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:04 pm

Rainday wrote: Nifty dood!

Could you put up some pages as visual aid =)
Yeah gonna post them soon.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:10 pm

Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC ) 9MPvJbch

Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC ) IORDPQ4h

Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC ) 0GAqCXQh

Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC ) DBmp0CFh
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC ) ZZOCm6Th

Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC ) AnBhJLMh
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:03 pm

Fabulous~ Ciel's method is super creepy looking, I will say that. Arcueid's is pretty nice, Akiha & Len's is very nice, and Sion's is wonderfully cute~ But yeah, that panel with Ahika on top of Sion is super hot~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:24 pm

The first time I saw Ciel give Shiki that look I thought that she was gonna stab him or something, and Akiha is quite touchy-feely in her interaction with Sion.

Shingetsutan Tsukihime ( F/F F/M MC ) Ynn9plph
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:20 pm

What no Brainwashing Detective now I'm disappointed.
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:43 pm

I'd wager she's not a character in the manga.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  LazyAlex Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:11 am

Rainday wrote:I'd wager she's not a character in the manga.
Brainwashing Detective is a alter ego of Hisui. Kinda like Amber is for Kohaku but not shown in the canon yet.

edit

She apparently shows up in Carnival Phantasm
LazyAlex
LazyAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:05 am

LazyAlex wrote:  

Brainwashing Detective is a alter ego of Hisui. Kinda like Amber is for Kohaku but not shown in the canon yet.

edit

She apparently shows up in Carnival Phantasm
Yeah she does have a small appearence in Carnival Phantasm, but there is no MC in it.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum