Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Earth ( F/F EC )

3 posters

Go down

Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) Empty Captain Earth ( F/F EC )

Post  Generic_entity Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:25 am

Rainday wrote:Since this was made first it appears here, but please read the second post first.
Spoiler for ep 25:

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) Empty Captain Earth ( F/F EC )

Post  hawk-99 Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:54 pm

This anime feature a  bunch of mecha like aliens called Planetary Gears these aliens feed on an energy source called orgone that is found inside living beings , in order to infiltrate earth they put their consciousness inside artificial human bodies  named Designer's Children,  most of them live among humans with no memory of their previous lives, at the beginning of the series two planetary gears named Amara and Moco search for their dormant comrades in order to reawaken their true selves., they awaken them through kissing.Technically it's not really corruption since the target are already evil they just don't remember it but it's close enough, not to mention that it give us a nice yuri kiss .
In episode 9 Ai a popular but insecure teen idol is awakened by Moco.
Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) GPGmOfnl
Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) O7sgOlcl
Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) PFJbH26l
Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) BnBAR3Nl
Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) GzEfjISl
Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) CTektLLl
Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) 6NyNFKal
Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) WzjBSGxl
here's the outfit that she wears after her awakening
Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) EV9CNhBl
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Captain Earth ( F/F EC ) Empty Re: Captain Earth ( F/F EC )

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:23 am

I'd still consider this EC.  My reasoning is because Sailor Moon has something similar with the 7 Great Youma, in which ordinary people are actually reincarnations of the Negaverses most fearsome warriors, but still lead ordinary human lives.  So, they're still people because they have had human lives, and the dark awakening is similar to a possession/transformation that seals away the human half.  But yeah, good find.  I'm gonna merge this and the later topic that contains spoilers for the end, but if you could find some pics for it that would be rad.

EDIT
Oh, also found this that is about Ai
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1734828?tags=parent%3A1734828
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:35 pm

Rainday wrote:I'd still consider this EC. My reasoning is because Sailor Moon has something similar with the 7 Great Youma, in which ordinary people are actually reincarnations of the Negaverses most fearsome warriors, but still lead ordinary human lives. So, they're still people because they have had human lives, and the dark awakening is similar to a possession/transformation that seals away the human half. But yeah, good find. I'm gonna merge this and the later topic that contains spoilers for the end, but if you could find some pics for it that would be rad.
I will post some pics as soon as I find a video of that episode with good enough quality, should I post them under a spoiler tag ?
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:04 pm

spoiler for episode 25:
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:16 pm

Perfect dood, very well done =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down