Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F)

3 posters

Go down

Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Empty Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F)

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:18 pm

Rosario + Vampire is a series that revolves around monster teens in High School, with one human boy somehow getting in as well.  It's typical harem stuff, except with monstergirls, and some of those monstergirls use hypnosis.  It's a relatively popular series, and does have at least 3 monstergirls that hypnotize/brainwash their victim, usually the main character.

Succubus and a Vampire, episode 2
Villainess:  Kurumu Kurono(Succubus)
Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Kurumu10
More pics:
Victim: Main character, other boys
Method: Casting Allure/Charm/Love Charm with Eyes, conditioning with Puff-Puffs(aka boinging her boobs over the guy)
Effect: Charmed obedience, though main character is aware of what's going on, he has no will to fight against it while under her spell
Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Kurumu15
Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Kurumu5
Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Kurumu4
Times:Please keep in
5:05-8:52(meeting, first charm, and NTRing music is very nice and the sound effect of her breasts is beautiful) 9:58-13:00(Moka gets annoyed and then Kurumu reveals her plan to her about charming all the boys with her "booby trap", second hypnosis scene, "defeating" Moka) 14:45-15:15(3rd hypnosis scene)
Though really, the whole episode is fanservice revolving around her, so I recommend watching it all
http://www.funimation.com/shows/rosario-vampire/home
http://www.hulu.com/rosario-vampire

Manga pages:

That's all for now.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Empty Re: Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F)

Post  065227n Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:29 pm

I loved this scene.

Too bad she becomes "good" after this and never tries it on the MC again.

065227n

Back to top Go down

Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Empty Re: Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F)

Post  065227n Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:59 pm

There's another minor hypnotism later in the series but it's not as good IMO.

Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) O4dm3I4

Episode 8
Name: Ririko-sensei
Victim: MC
Method: Whipping, body rubs and um, electricity?
Effect: Obedience towards studying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVPoRxcC1m8

Time (* are the more important ones):
10:25-11:35 (Context set-up)
13:10-14:00 (First sign of hypnotized eyes, main girl gets NTR'd again lol) *
14:22-16:00 (Music sequence, a couple of minor hypno eyes shots)
16:08-17:03 (The good stuff, she rubs over his body with hers and moans) * / Alt Link
18:15-18:34 (Another minor "obedience" shot)

07:39-8:00 (Not directly related to the hypno but its a puff-puff)

Yeah, it's kind of spread out so you might as well watch the whole thing, I guess.

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Very nice, 20 points. Yeah, I had been planning to do this one next but I've been super busy with gaming and getting through some animes, so thanks a lot for doing for me =) I'll probably add in some more pics later.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Kurumu is my favourite character in Rosario + Vampire, she is started to be evil and become very kind and sweet toward the series, she's just a character that i can't hate in the manga. And i just can't get off the sadness on Kurumu's feeling especially on season II chapter 17 and toward the end.

Mizore also have her moment when she's forcing herself to make out with Tsukune with help from a flower scent to make Tsukune daze off:

http://www.mangareader.net/rosario-vampire-ii/11/10
Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Rosari11

In anime season 1 also have Kurumu's mother and Lilith's mirror that have a little moment.

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Very nice, 20 points and +10 for the two sightings mention(you can get +15 for each if you develop them some more with pics).  I do love hypnotic plants~

Ok, and now some glamour shots of Ririko-sensei(manga scenes from chapter 12).
Pics:

I really like the teacher aspect of her, she's kind of like an evil dominatrix version of Parm from UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie. That hair, those big glasses and that sexy outfit. Not to mention she has one of the weirdest kinks I've seen, getting off on turning her students in obedient slaves that whose brains are only filled with math and her. I find it surprisingly sexy, kind of like turning them into a "robotic" slave who worship their sensei in a different tongue. Also, her tail design is quite interesting, like a beautiful flower, just imaging what it could do to a female body gets me hot. All the little nubs rubbing against their need flesh while the tendrils tying around those erect nubs while they are pulsed with pleasurable shocks overflowing their mind with nothing but math and Ririko-sensei as every memory drips to the ground... Imagine how good those fleshy petals would feel as they sucked on you erogenous zones....

Also there's a line in the manga that isn't mentioned in the anime I think, BUT JUST IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!
Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Lamia810

And then maybe Ririko-sensei realizes how much better and prettier obedient girls are... and uses Moka to get to Kurumu...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:19 am

Rainday wrote:Very nice, 20 points and +10 for the two sightings mention(you can get +15 for each if you develop them some more with pics).  I do love hypnotic plants~

Actually i didn't post it because it might not really suitable with this forum, they both basically don't do anything related to the forum. But if i remember it correctly they might do something in the anime version. Here's some pic with Kurumu's mother and Lilith in the manga.:

Spoiler:
Ageha (Kurumu's mother) only shown her charm in 1 page on manga, though:
Spoiler:

I will try to search in the anime later...

But it might go with this:
Spoiler:

It's on chapter 1 season II where Yukari (comedy reason) manipulated Moka with gas to have a threesome with Moka and Tsukune :p

Rainday wrote:
Also there's a line in the manga that isn't mentioned in the anime I think, BUT JUST IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN!
Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Lamia810

And then maybe Ririko-sensei realizes how much better and prettier obedient girls are... and uses Moka to get to Kurumu...

Yup.I do love Ririko sensei, and yes, i also find her very hot and have a very nice thing to do to her slave. I also would love to see if she succeeded converting Moka and Kurumu, too bad Rosario + Vampire doujinshi is not popular...

I think you might like this: (Heavy spoiler regarding Mizore)

Spoiler:

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Hadn't forgotten about this, just new I wanted to spend a good amount of time with it. Very nice pages, the Ageha one gets you +10(and plus another 10 if you can find the ep and list the time).

Oooh, leg pisses of devotion, my fetish, add in that it was Yukari's doing and that counts as legit F/F material(as Yukari gets Moka) and gets you another 20 points.

I was always hoping this series had a bunch of little things.

Also, HOT DAMN, I knew but the kiss( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=%E2%9C%93&tags=shirayuki_mizore+yuri ) but I didn't know about the aftereffects, plus 25 points dood!  This is some wonderful stuff!  Even if it is a gag, this is still A+ material(or SS if we are using the Devil May Cry scoring system).  Great work Cio!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:14 am

LOL... I will try to find the video later, i have collection of Rosario + Vampire, i'm really fond of this series esp the manga. The story and character development really impressive including the authot himself, you can compare his earlier art and season II, really tremendous improvement :p

There was much more yuri fan art regarding Kurumu and Mizore because of this kiss page Very Happy

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:40 pm

This recently came up on Hypnohub, it's not as light and fluffy as the other and a little bloody, but it's interesting all the same, and I so do love the look on Moka's face. Also, sexy nurse. Apparently she's in the anime, but only serves to age up the witch girl.

Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Mako0110

Villainess: Mako Yakumaru
Victim: Moka, a doctor, and numerous patients
Method: Injection
Effect: Puppet
Chapters: 24-25

So, here's a little explanation, Mako infiltrates the hospital as a nurse that Tsukune is staying at after being pounded my Moka's inner self. Mako's objective is to eliminate Tsukune in untraceable way because he stood up to their organization, so she decide that Moka should finish what she started, with a little help from her. Her ability is she can turn her fingers into a extending needle-like injector that she can pump her bodily fluids though. These fluids allow her complete control over her victim. This control is quite strong, turning the victim into a puppet of their will, and once it wears off they are left with no memory of what happened while under Mako's control. It's even strong enough to keep Moka's inner self asleep after the Rosary removal. But yeah, while running through this, the story turned out to be quite touching, if kinda sucky for Kurumi... Anyway, I'm going to post the relevant pieces here, but if you like what you see please support the official release.

Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Mako0210

Rosario + Vampire (MC F/M, MC TF F/F) Mako0310

The rest of it, though it gets a little more bloody:
"Good End":

Naturally this power with bodily fluids makes me think of a different possible route, Mako wanting to examine Moka, and drugs her, injects her a bit and commands her to eat her out, making the powerful vampire her thrall easily with "medicated daily treatments".
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum