Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC )

3 posters

Go down

Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) Empty Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC )

Post  hawk-99 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:26 pm

It's been a little while since my last sighting, that because I couldn't find anything interesting these days, luckily for us a friend of mine shared with me some good stuff we will start with the anime Kampfer. Here's a synopsis taken from MyAnimeList :

Waking up transformed into a beautiful girl might be the stuff of some guys' fantasies, but when the suddenly effeminatized Natsuru is informed by a stuffed tiger that he's now a Kampfer, a mystical fighter who has to fight other Kampfers in female form, his life becomes a living nightmare!
Putting aside the obvious "plumbing" issues, Natsuru's best childhood friend turns out to swing the other way and SHE has a crush on his new female body. Not complex enough? Natsuru's school has separate sections for boys and girls, so he and she are now double enrolled. The rumor-mill has it that he's dating herself. And there are other Kampfers attending the school who want to take her out, and he's not sure which ones mean "on a date" and which ones mean "permanently." Oh, and did we mention that some Kampfers use swords and guns?! Hormones, fists, and other body parts will fly as the daring, new gender-blender defender must become a contender or die! As you could guess from the synopsis the anime is a gender bender harem comedy with plenty of fan-service ( and according to my friend plenty of yuri too, I can't confirme this yet since I only watched 3 episodes )
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) Empty Re: Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC )

Post  hawk-99 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:31 pm

First scene is in episode 9 Sakura who is the main antagonist hypnotize Natsuru and ask him to come see the fireworks with her
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) ZRi1lHFl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) Fe9u3ZCl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) Ex2j3i8l
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) WWafa7ml
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) KibxUdhl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) DRIFJbfl
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:41 pm

Next one is in episode 10 Sakura hypnotize Natsuru again and order him to seduce one of his allies a girl named Shizuku.
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) LWVEDszl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) URtWTd1l
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) LdD0gvel
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) IaUxKOfl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) STHDPRJl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) FWorEk8l
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) 1E2B6FBl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) Imivfu5l
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) Si3vooCl
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:52 pm

Last one is in episode 11 Sakura hypnotize Natsuru another time ( he never learns does he ?) being a lesbian she order him to turn into his girl form since she prefers it obviously, then ask him/her to fight against his/her friends.
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) GGLAfCml
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) 7Yk7ugFl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) Hy0vzZSl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) MYcfu8zl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) V6cMwU8l
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) 6Bmo2hbl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) XmkTqqWl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) SgOVNwFl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) Xg4WkPKl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) SR5iv71l
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) WPPYa7Jl
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) FBWvMl8l
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:11 pm

Thank you for posting this =)  I watched the anime myself a while back, but damn did it take forever to get to this point.  But yeah, Kaede Sakura first starts off as cute moe girl that Natsuru(female) rescues and proceeds to fangirl over the female Natsuru. However, male Natsuru, being a stupid cock, want Kaede to feel that way about the male him.  Any relation is mostly focused on the UNBEARABLE male half(I don't want to be a girl, I'm too stupid to notice super hot Shizuku hitting on me and accuse her of teasing me, I have no personality except that of a whiny coward).  There's a little yuri here and there, mostly with female Natsuru's fangirls, glasses girl wants the cock though(Kampfer her is more of a tsundere rival), and Shizuru doesn't care what sex Natsuru is for the most part if I remember correctly.  Childhood friend that comes in later doesn't really care about Natsuru that way thankfully.

But yeah, where the series really kicks off is when Kaede reveals her evil self, and her yuri harem of her own Kampfers(who were probably charmed or brainwashed, maybe...)

Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) Kaede_10
Kampfer ( F/M F/F MC ) Kaede_11

There was a second season, but I never got around to watching because they cut out episode 2 because Shizuku basically rapes male(to female) Natsuru, but it does have more Kaede and her harem, maybe some more brainwashing.  
(Shizuku for reference http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/663786?tags=sangou_shizuku )

Now if only Natsuru had been a good girl she could of gotten a reward
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/563834?tags=sakura_kaede

Also of note, Kaede is very affectionate with her harem, great lesbian villainess.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:32 pm

I finished the rest of the season today, Natsuru managed to join Ichika Orimura and Shu Ouma in the category of brain-dead idiot protagonist that needs to die horribly, fortunately  Shizuku and evil Kaede were quite fun to watch.
Rainday wrote:There was a second season, but I never got around to watching because they cut out episode 2 because Shizuku basically rapes male(to female) Natsuru, but it does have more Kaede and her harem, maybe some more brainwashing.  
I only managed to fiend one season plus two bonus episodes.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:49 am

Yes, I also love Kampfer because of how twisted Kaede is, in a good way for us :p It's too bad that the season 2 being cutted so soon. Still have hope the manga, but not really too hype...

It's just too bad that the last episode where Natsuru got hypnotized got his concious with his own mental power, it's a turn off for me >.<

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Cio wrote:Yes, I also love Kampfer because of how twisted Kaede is, in a good way for us :p It's too bad that the season 2 being cutted so soon. Still have hope the manga, but not really too hype...

It's just too bad that the last episode where Natsuru got hypnotized got his concious with his own mental power, it's a turn off for me >.<

Oh, don't hope, both the manga and light novel have ended apparently according to the wiki when I was looking around for Kaede pics, just ruins everything.

Also, yeah, self breakaway without any struggle really is the worst.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum