Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Personality Disorder

3 posters

Go down

Multiple Personality Disorder Empty Multiple Personality Disorder

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:53 am

I'd like to know what you guys think of something like this.

Heroine goes to sleep. Suddenly, she wakes up. Except what wakes up isn't the heroine, but an evil, sultry seductress. She does her makeup, puts on a wig, gets appropriately dressed, and goes out and does evil, seductive things. Eventually, she returns and undresses herself, as the heroine awakens inside of her again. Maybe she is completely unaware of the things another self within her just did. Or maybe she is aware, and has been aware, and is starting to fall into despair at what she has become, scared that she will lose herself and completely become her other self. In fact, the other self might continue to do more things to her body to make them more suitable for her. She may completely ditch the wig in favor of dyeing the natural hair, and styling it to her own preference.

How far could I go with this before it becomes creepy personality death in your opinion?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Multiple Personality Disorder Empty Re: Multiple Personality Disorder

Post  Rainday Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Tis a good question... I do know that people do like personality death, but I myself prefer corruption more. However, when a new personality asserts itself over another, there are other routes you can go, hypnosis, brainwashing, corruption, and merging. Let's take hypnosis for example, the original personality "sinks deep" into the new persona, gently assured that everything will be fine in the new persona's hands. This is a more gradual process usually, but my story for Nyotengu & Kasumi covers it well, where she is enslaved mentally. Brainwashing would be another route, where instead the original is forcefully brainwashed into being a puppet for the new persona, or that the other persona is the true persona. I know I've seen good representations of all of these... but I'm drawing a blank. Corruption is easy enough, the original likes some of the things being done to her and kinda embraces, the other persona be more of a teacher with a hesitant but eager student. Lastly there is merging, which usually only happens the other way around(the heroine accepting that side of their self ala Hikaru and Nova). One really good example is Eclair and Dark Eclair from La Pucelle Tactics. The dark persona runs amok at night and Eclair knows of it I think, it comes from being repressed as a Princess, but the other side goes a tad too far so she must confront it, eventually the come to a mutual understanding(they leave behind the castle and join up with Priere and the others to find the holy maiden), and she can swap between the two willingly, both retaining their nature and being aware of what the other is doing.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/857423?tags=eclair_%28la_pucelle%29
(I think you can tell which is which, the main heroine Priere being in the center)

But yeah, there's even the case of the merging leaving new traits in the original(there's a really good one that I can't think of off the top of my head). But however, what if the reverse happened, the heroine merges with the dark persona because she wants to embrace her dark desires instead of locking them deep inside?

But yeah, this might not of been the answer you were looking for dood, sorry about that =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:31 pm

i did two stories with personalty switch ( and another still draft stage )

http://singory.deviantart.com/art/Wonder-Woman-Vs-Genocide-110207076
http://singory.deviantart.com/gallery/8403526/Genoside-Massacare
Story of Wonder Woman fight with Genocide a villaines that wasn't used much even with its interesting creation story

http://singory.deviantart.com/gallery/8403533/Joker-Marvelously-Crazy

it is an interesting take on corruption in my opinion

and when you say personality death , isn't corruption a death to personalty or mentality ?

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:36 pm

and when you say personality death , isn't corruption a death to personalty or mentality ?

Not always, usually the corruption manifests through desire, hatred, and despair. So it's more that these negative feelings are encouraged and grown, then usurp the positive "shell", or surface appearance. They can and usually do retain certain quirks in their personality. It could even be viewed as a person being more true to themselves.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down