Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Single Commission

3 posters

Go down

Single Commission Empty Re: Single Commission

Post  Kamenrider Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:54 pm

ok you may have realised this already but thanks to emanon i really like atsugessho so option 2
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:11 am

You know how I feel about the FF7 girls, of course.

Though a quick question of curiosity- Why two Pollensaltas? I know they weren't a unique boss monster or anything, but wouldn't there be some slight awkwardness to having two aggressors that are the exact same, literally?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:34 pm

... Providing the second option isn't a reference to what I think it is... I feel Pollensalta X Tifa would be good for a number of reasons. 1) We recently had done option 3 with Sue-chan(in fact I'm pretty sure it was the last released commission to the general group), and 2) MOAR POLLENSALTA!!!

Threesome with Tifa done by Yeaka could be really hot, need some good yuri action with her, and hey, after that Pollensalta comic I found over in japanland I'm dying to see Tifa under the same spell. (random side thought... I wonder if we could get someone to color in that pic playstyle did for me...)

But yeah, I hear where you're coming from DoubleEdged, though with things like this I kinda like to have my cake and eat it too. I like the idea of their being a single boss like Pollensalta, and her sisters Snow and Jemnezmy, all very unique with their own personalities. However, I also like the "coven" idea, wondering into a cave filled with Pollensaltas, all giggling at you, all with the same personality(yet treating each other as sisters), all trying to seduce you, and maybe, all casting fascination at you at once so the next thing you know your in a orgy of them and you just don't care anymore...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:48 am

When I actually think about what I said, that probably makes me slightly hypocritical, I know I've actually done just that a few times myself, using multiple identical villains to take down a heroine (or hero). Though I'm pretty sure it's been quite a while since I've done that.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:17 pm

but they usually don't admit to it

anyway with saying this i realize i will get huge amazement and in some dissapointment but i never really finished FF7 or and this one for some reason i regret more 8. though from what i've heard about 8 and the main evil force there's alot of stuff for the group in there if some one would bother i think. but yeah because i never finished most of the pre ffX games i don't know what all the love for these monstergirls is based on but i admit they can be interesting if written well
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Kamenrider wrote:but they usually don't admit to it

anyway with saying this i realize i will get huge amazement and in some dissapointment but i never really finished FF7 or and this one for some reason i regret more 8. though from what i've heard about 8 and the main evil force there's alot of stuff for the group in there if some one would bother i think. but yeah because i never finished most of the pre ffX games i don't know what all the love for these monstergirls is based on but i admit they can be interesting if written well

HERESY and/or BLASPHEMY! It is in these games and with these monstergirls where charm was brought to life! Where so many of us had our flames kindled by the aspect of enemy seduction through a love spell! Where monsters were not only grotesque abominations but also sinfully seductive women who lusted after you, if only to provide a game over screen as a reward if you submitted. Nowadays games stray from the concept of charm, of using monstergirls in such ways, if using them at all(looks at FFX). It saddens my soul that such things are viewed as immature now in the game industry it seems, who scutter away from such things in a effort to be more "realistic" or again, "mature". Or they go the other way in their h-games and just make them rape machines with no finesse, no seduction, no loss of control... *sigh* Rico is our only light in this area it seems.

I guess the point of this crazy rant is we love these girls, they kindled our fire, and frankly, nowadays there isn't much to compete with them in the aspect we desire. You won't see Lightning getting charmed by a Succubus(which they made look like freaky birds), no Fang taking up arms against her friends by the command of Jihl from a Love Token spell... *sigh* The only gaming series that continues to have Charm in it as a actual status effect are Dragon Quest(which is now all MMO-like nowadays) and Persona(which handles it's enemies abstractly). Now bow down to the alter of the FF6 Goddess and offer your apologies! (lol~)

As for DoubleEdged's comment, I wouldn't feel hypocritical about it, I'd just have fun with it and use whatever scenario fits best for whatever your doing at the time.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down