Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happens in these boards...

2 posters

Go down

What happens in these boards... Empty What happens in these boards...

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:18 pm

stays on these boards, right?

I frequent a few other SFW boards, and I think I've found a few fellow users here on there, and if they try to look at all, I think they can easily find me.

I will admit I've been more open with my fetishes lately, however, I really don't want my 3DCG "artist" status getting out into these places. Yeah, I know, strange thing to be scared of, but once my reputation here spreads elsewhere, it could end up spreading to the wrong places.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

What happens in these boards... Empty Re: What happens in these boards...

Post  Rainday Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Well really that impossible to predict. Someone could always take you work and post it somewhere, though the only other place it would likely be posted is hypnochan and 2chan. However, if it does bug you, you can change your name easily in the profile section. That's what I did(lurker3009 to Rainday). I can do whatever is in my power to prevent it though if necessary.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:49 am

Eh, good place to start in regards to people suddenly becoming familiar with me on this side. However, those that I have figured out will still know. But yeah, I probably need to start making a new name for all of "this stuff" while I getting the other name as just my casual online name.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Well I hope in that case they would respect your wishes, but I'll try to have your back if I'm able to(I am a mod here too).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum