Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunsmith Cats(F/F MC)

2 posters

Go down

Gunsmith Cats(F/F MC) Empty Gunsmith Cats(F/F MC)

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:01 pm

...  And now for the much darker side of hypnosis...  Dealing with the criminal underworld.  Not what I'm into, but Goldie is REALLY good at what she does.  Since this is licensed and still in print(or at least in stock) I'm gonna put this here.
http://www.darkhorse.com/Search/gunsmith+cats Go buy it if you like it, that's all I ask.  I'll post snippets here of "the good parts" but it's mostly going to be a synopsis.  Let's begin

Villainess: Goldie Musou
Victim: Rally, Misty, Mary Anne, a harem of girls(previously)
Methods: A drug called Kerasine.    She can manipulate people very easily, and brainwashes very effectively, using hypnotic tricks too.
Effects: The drug makes the user very suggestible for at least 3 days, and the suggestions can stay even longer.  She can easily bend anyone to her will with it.  It can cause addiction if given too much, and is what most of her sex slaves(all female) are on, making them think of her as a goddess.
Chapters: 22-25, 27-30, more to come...

Ok, so basically Goldie is a higher up in the Italian Mafia.  She created this wonder drug called Kerasine to get her there, along with her own manipulations.  Goldie is also a rather dominate lesbian, so she's pretty much created a harem out of the daughters of people who cross her path(preferring nubile teenage girls).  She is a very harsh Mistress, screw up one too many times and she may end up using you as a weapon.  However, good girls that obey are treated quite well.

Plot time.  Her boss wants her to recover some incriminating tapes of him, who are in the hands of Misty, a friend of Rally's.  Stuff happens, Misty get's caught but doesn't have the tapes on her, and won't talk.  So Goldie uses some of her drug to get her to tell her where they are.  Goldie finds out they're with Rally, and uses Misty as collateral, treating to get Misty hooked on the drug if she doesn't get the tapes.  Goldie shows up with Misty is a some bondage gear.  Stuff happens, good girls win, Misty is rescued.  Goldie now has a crush on Rally.

Next, Goldie sets up a scheme to get Rally to be her new "guard dog".  She has a random guy under the drug inject Rally on the job.  He lies about the drug and tells her it's poisonous and she'll have to chase him if she wants to antidote.  Already under the effects of the drug, Rally believes him.  Chase happens, Rally starts tripping hard with bad memories, and then finally finds the guy, and Goldie, who begins giving her commands.  Turns out Rally is very responsive to them.  Both Rally and Misty are captured.

Rally wakes up with Mary Anne, one of Goldie's best and brainwashed slaves.  She remembers her from the news, that her father had died and she had gone missing.  Mary-Anne remarks that she was the one who killed her father with poison, because Mistress Goldie told her that she was possessed by a demon.  When Rally tried to Refute this, Mary Anne brushes it off, saying that Mistress Goldie is never wrong.

Back to Goldie, who is making a little punishment for Rally beating her last time, to kill a detective friend on hers.  Rally beats up a guard, only to be stopped by Goldie's commands, as she prepares to give her another dose to make her super compliant.  She gives her some, but Rally blocks herself in the bathroom and tries to figure a way out of this.  Eventually the door is broken though, and Rally, in a very hypnotic state, shares some private girl on girl time with Goldie as she instructs her on the girl's mission.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!?

Well... you'll have to wait to find out because I am tired.  I'll post the snippets sometime in the future, but for the later stuff I might have to do whole pages... Not sure where I'm gonna upload them since they involve at the very least nudity.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Gunsmith Cats(F/F MC) Empty Re: Gunsmith Cats(F/F MC)

Post  Cio Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:09 am

Thanks Rainday... I never know such a great brainwashing like this exist. Goldie really done her role perfect, love the Goldie-Rally hypnotist indulging. I just love femdom and mind control combine like this. Currently i read the rest of this manga because of you, thanks.

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Cio wrote:Thanks Rainday... I never know such a great brainwashing like this exist. Goldie really done her role perfect, love the Goldie-Rally hypnotist indulging. I just love femdom and mind control combine like this. Currently i read the rest of this manga because of you, thanks.
I'm glad you enjoyed it and I'm glad to bring this to your attention =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:47 am

Finished read the whole manga including the Burst edition just to read more Goldie stuff. Love the scene where Goldie use Mr V to make Rally almost surrender to lick her, too bad it doesn't happen thanks to Rally's best friend. I just pity Maryanne cs fate being discard by Goldie and were not show their fate in the ending. I also love how the author portray Goldie not just a bitch that didn't think but do something necessary too to keep control the other mafia. It is good to see that Goldie at least get Misty in the end without the effect of brainwashing (from what i understand, Goldie just use the drug to calm her and tell Misty the truth she was doing and didn't force to brainwash Misty as before). The only thing i disapointed is Goldie doesn't appear in the anime! GRAH!

Once again, i must say thank you Rainday, this one really one of the best and become my favourite, good thing is this manga right now is published in here...

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:06 am

Sorry for double posting, but i think it's okay to double posting for the a few day range posting.

Because i'm so much amused by the ending of the Burst, i read in many board or forum that a lot of fans actually is disappointed about the ending of Burst because they think Goldie is still the same evil bitch and brainwash Misty with her drug.

I must said that i disagree with that, from what i get, Goldie still killing people who didn't respect the order and causing chaos, and she is now can suppress her insane obsess with Rally. Goldie is much changed from before her amnesia, she is actually state it that in the meeting her 'eye' has open. My hope only that she didn't do something terrible like brainwashing Maryanne to kill her father, it's just so wrong for making someone innocent to do her dirty work although it is the most effective and easy method, i still can't forgive her if Goldie still using that method. As i see it, Goldie is not as evil as before, it is portray when she has threesome with Misty and Este, also when Goldie explain the respect she has with Rally's group.

About Misty, this is the most arguable debate in many fans, i don't think Misty is brainwashed like Rally or Maryanne before, it is a new drug and it is different from kerasine II, it is already detailed by Granny Hao this drug make someone relax and easy to persuade but the person still aware and conscious. Goldie use this drug to persuade Misty and Misty own understanding for can't getting Rally is the reason Misty choose to stay with Goldie. And through the end, i didn't see any Misty act different from before, she still mischievous (if she is brainwash, she would not dare to break Goldie's secret room).

The only thing i disappoint about the ending is why Misty and Rally choose to not meet again, it's not like Rally and Goldie is hostile anymore since Rally now knew the what exactly Goldie doing, maybe because she is scared if Goldie obsession with her come back? Very Happy

Sorry if this is not exactly on concept for this forum, but since this is how i found this manga, i just want to share my thought here ^^

Btw, when will you continue your review, i'm much loving your review, i want to see how you write down the Mr V saga, especially the trio Goldie's pet that try to suicide.

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:12 pm

It's totally fine to double post and talk at length about this stuff, in fact, I encourage it for the most part.  All the stuff you've written is on topic too.  Your disusing the depths of what makes Goldie and how you view her, something I have enjoyed reading.

As for my next update, that's a good question.  I'm not sure really, though when I do do it it will cover the rest of the first Goldie "arc".  I haven't gotten around to her return yet hahaha.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:39 am

Rainday wrote:It's totally fine to double post and talk at length about this stuff, in fact, I encourage it for the most part.  All the stuff you've written is on topic too.  Your disusing the depths of what makes Goldie and how you view her, something I have enjoyed reading.

As for my next update, that's a good question.  I'm not sure really, though when I do do it it will cover the rest of the first Goldie "arc".  I haven't gotten around to her return yet hahaha.
Thanks, maybe Goldie's brainwashing is effecting the reader too that i'm covering her up LOL Seriously, i read the whole damn manga more than 5 times to make my conclusion. One more i found that Goldie is changed is the way she treat Dennis (you know, her right hand man), at her first duel with Rally, Dennis has taken a smoke that risking him to be blind, but Goldie didn't care for that. After her amnesia, you know what happened, Goldie much care for Dennis that i think at first she is not a lesbian anymore, she is thanking Dennis many times too.

Now, i just hope that Sonoda will clear this things up about Goldie and Misty by making a sequel or just one shot. I'm wishing that for the last time i want to see Goldie and Rally team up against Black's Boss or any enemy. Maybe i just want to prove if my assumption is proven or not ^^

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum