Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Get Romantic, Guys!

5 posters

Go down

Let's Get Romantic, Guys! Empty Let's Get Romantic, Guys!

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Aside from having semi-obscure kinks, I am also, at the end of the day, a romantic at heart, so...this post.

I really like the mix of mind control and romance. In fact, my tastes do seem to run toward the Lighter and Softer end over all...most of the time (the Light-Corruption thing has the potential to go...corrupt). My favorite variations of "mind control and romance are like peanut butter and chocolate, or cheese and french fries" include gentle, loving seductions, matchmaking via mind control, and heroines being charmed into loving servitude. I also tend to like the semi-classic Twisted Hypno Romance. In fact, reading a story that turned out that way really did turn me around to the idea that "romance" and "mind control" were not always mutually exclusive things, but they could coexist, Happily Ever After.

So, yeah.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Romantic, Guys! Empty Re: Let's Get Romantic, Guys!

Post  Rosssi Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Yeah, I do prefer a softer charmy story.

Something where everyone is happy, even if that does require a little 'attitude adjustment' along the way.

Something like " Well, I know you're an evil seductress, but I love you so much and I'm much happier being your servant than fighting for justice."

I think ot's the appeal of a happy ending for everyone. Like a villain reforming at the end of a conventional story only the reverse.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:59 pm

I prefer to keep romance and lust in separate categories. Romance belongs in my hero fetish, lust stays in my charm/corruption fetish.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:44 pm

I like to be romantic in most of my stories(I think...).  To me, the villainess wants the heroine with varying degrees of that love.  There's two basic types of love to me.  Corruption love that makes them equal or superior, and servant love which makes them lower and treated more like a adored pet.  To me mind control without any love just feels so wrong.  It's more like being used and then discarded when you no longer fit the need, which puts a very ill taste in my mouth.  I'm not saying it can't be hot sometimes, but to me the use of hypnosis/mindcontrol/corruption/etc is all about desire, which is rooted in love, no?  Even the villainess who wants to control the world loves all of her subjects for admiring her, otherwise why rule the world, why have subjects?  To me, the seductress who seduces any number of heroines does it to spread her love.  To me, that is what this whole fetish embodies, instead of merely killing those that oppose you, making them love you and join you is much better ^__^

That's my opinion on it, though I'm sure I've written a story or caption to contradict it at some point.  However, general I am a romantic at heart.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Agreeing with most everyone here: even the hive queen who turns heroines into drones does so from her understanding of love - being part of the hive is awesome to her, so she would go after those who would also love it.

The two fics I've written for the VIPs are within the "loving seduction" angle - sure, Umi being made to discard her old self is reaching, but her Mistress isn't leaving her as just an eternally entranced dancer.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum