Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caldina Clip

5 posters

Go down

Caldina Clip Empty Re: Caldina Clip

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Here's a hint for you people, I would want to say it's mid to late in the series, and the series is only 13 eps, so go look.

If no one finds it by Sunday I suppose I'll have to look for it myself if things don't go crazy busy for me.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:50 am

Rainday wrote:Here's a hint for you people, I would want to say it's mid to late in the series, and the series is only 13 eps, so go look.

If no one finds it by Sunday I suppose I'll have to look for it myself if things don't go crazy busy for me.

There are 19 episodes in the second season but I am searching as we speak.

Edit: Sorry but I had to give up. There is just no way for me to search through sall the latter half of the series without watching it since it doesn't seem to be up on youtube and none of the other video services I know of show still frames of future scenes when paused and the cursor is dragged.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  heroforlife Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:19 pm

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but if you go to episode 13 about 8 minutes in, there is some hypnosis involving Caldina taking control of Hikaru and Umi.

heroforlife

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:14 am

heroforlife wrote:I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but if you go to episode 13 about 8 minutes in, there is some hypnosis involving Caldina taking control of Hikaru and Umi.

That wouldn't be the one, the one that Rico is talking about takes place in the second season. Here's her outfit...

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/575965

Now, what you would be looking for... I want to say it's a scene with Lafarga... Or a scene near the end with people panicking... Come on guys, I believe in you~!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:23 pm

It's not what was described by she does perform a short fan dance to put Ascot to sleep in episode 33.

4 minutes in to the episode. Plus it ends with some nice Nova on Hikaru corruption action complete with empty eyed blank stare Hikaru being hugged and caressed by Nova.

Very start of this ep for the girl-on-girl corruption trance.

Caldina and LaFarga also have a scene at the 12 minute mark in the second episode I linked.
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Ah, I should of known if anybody was going to get this it should of been you =) Thank you so much for doing this because my OCD was starting to get the better of me and I would of gone through the entire series looking for it. Can't stand to let stuff like this hang in the air, especially if it's a request from Rico.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Nova. By far the biggest reason for me to watch this series. Of course, it's for wishes that'll go unfulfilled. Razz
Corrupt, dark-dressed, hypnotic lesbian fusion...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum