Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's just crazy enough to work (Ideas List)

3 posters

Go down

That's just crazy enough to work (Ideas List) Empty That's just crazy enough to work (Ideas List)

Post  Bureksasutlijom Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 am

Greetings!
First of allow I like to thank you for taking intrest in some of ideas for fics! So here are some:

1. The Devil In The Code (Megaman NT)
I love Roll.EXE for some reason. I can't explain it, but I just love her design. The only design I love more is of course Empress Roll. Sadly, the Devil Chip was destroyed, along with her... right? Well, turns out it didn't, and that it was inside Roll.EXE, changing her code, slowly but surly until only Empress remained. The Empress doesn't reveal to Maylu until they Cross Fuse. In this state, she attacks Megaman/Lan and well, gives him (the sweet) business. They seperate, but not before the virus rewrites Maylu's mind, making her a loyal apprentice of Empress Roll, bent on and skilled in domination, and devotion.

2. The New Cluster (My Life As A Teenage Robot)
Another robot girl? Yeah, I know. Anyway, this one is a bit more Borg-like. Vexus' new plan is somewhat bolder than her recent foiled ones. She picks up on the information that Jenny acquired an nanite upgrade and she wants to use that to her advantage. She manages to infiltrate the Wakeman home, and infect Jenny with a virus that gives her the idea that humans deserve "better" bodies. Soon enough, her mother is a teenage robot not unlike herself, and a minon to Jenny, and the Cluster. As Jenny transforms human after human, she becomes more like Jennifer (http://14-bis.deviantart.com/art/Jennifer-and-Drones-57782443) , a bitch, vain and elitist daughter of Vexus. Will the World become a new Cluster, or will humans stop Jennifer?

3. The Beat (MLP: FiM)
Robots and then ponies. It makes sense...somewhere. This idea I already have done a lot to, so I'll be brief. Twilight is infected by a curse that creates an alter ego, Bass Canon, that is a dominatrix raver, and has Rainbow Dash as her pet. The thing is, will Hyde truimph, or will the purple unicorn get out on top. And more importatnly, will Rainbow Dash still be a pet after all is said and done?

Go here if you want to find out.http://www.fimfiction.net/story/71033/the-beat

I love to hear your feedback and these ideas (and constrctive critque on the fics I have written, I always try and improve as much as I can)

Thank You!
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

That's just crazy enough to work (Ideas List) Empty Re: That's just crazy enough to work (Ideas List)

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:58 am

I always love something that involves "Empress" Roll. Now, you don't intend for her to once again be another villain's puppet, right? (because really, behind that dark appearance, that's all she was) I definitely encourage you to develop her in a new fashion, that she can take the reprogramming and turn herself into a new entity altogether (that she's no one's puppet), which would include altering her avatar more than the Black Devil Chip did as it was.

Feel free to ignore this part of my opinion- Cross Fusion with an infected Roll should really have the exact same effect on Maylu. If anything, rather than making her a wicked girl loyal to Empress, I'd think they would completely synchronize with each other and share in their evil intent. And with the idea of both of them in the same digitized area, not fused, I could definitely imagine them teasing the heroes by altering Maylu's appearance to match that of Empress (with a red hair-flap though), despite having them separate wouldn't be as powerful as having them fused. She doesn't need to be an apprentice, she'll already be just as nasty. But eh, whatever, that's just a few thoughts of mine.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

That's just crazy enough to work (Ideas List) Empty Re: That's just crazy enough to work (Ideas List)

Post  Bureksasutlijom Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:05 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:I always love something that involves "Empress" Roll. Now, you don't intend for her to once again be another villain's puppet, right? (because really, behind that dark appearance, that's all she was) I definitely encourage you to develop her in a new fashion, that she can take the reprogramming and turn herself into a new entity altogether (that she's no one's puppet), which would include altering her avatar more than the Black Devil Chip did as it was.

Feel free to ignore this part of my opinion- Cross Fusion with an infected Roll should really have the exact same effect on Maylu. If anything, rather than making her a wicked girl loyal to Empress, I'd think they would completely synchronize with each other and share in their evil intent. And with the idea of both of them in the same digitized area, not fused, I could definitely imagine them teasing the heroes by altering Maylu's appearance to match that of Empress (with a red hair-flap though), despite having them separate wouldn't be as powerful as having them fused. She doesn't need to be an apprentice, she'll already be just as nasty. But eh, whatever, that's just a few thoughts of mine.

Empress Roll having a master? Never! Very Happy Thanks for the feedback, I'll skew my original idea according to it! Any suggestions about the other two?
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bureksasutlijom Tue May 13, 2014 4:48 am

Well, after a year, a new idea! TAlk about quick thinking  Rolling Eyes 
Here it is:
Chapter 1
Ami Mizuno, average school girl with a latex fetish she is hiding from the world, discovers an alien goo that morphs into any article of clothing she wishes. Latex pants, jeans,panties, gloves and a hood later, the goo begins to seep into her subconscious, creating an dark sexy alter ego called Azure. Each orgasm brings her closer to a full conversion into Azure,making her hate her old timid self each day. The goo thempt her power over latex, and making her one with the fabric he adores, but only if she infects her best friend, Asuka Hirotame. Only if she was to abandon the symbol of her kindness can she truly be Azure. A few orgasms later, she is ready, and willing, with the latex covering her whole wardrobe.
Chapter 2
Yuri happens, temptation and mind manipulation. And once the pair comes together, her friend, who by the way never wore altex before, is converted, th gooo enters Ami, and changes her inside as well. Mind, body and soul are now latex, and Ami becomes Azure, Queen Azure to exact. She and the goo are now the same. Evil, sexy and dominant. First order of business? Asuka's ascension into Ruby, The First Slave, by the noble ways of the Yuri.
Chapter 3
The Shines, as they address themselves, free from the shackles of humanity, are trying to be noble by converting the school into their kin. Makes sense, evolution is the true way, right? With Azure and Ruby use the sprinkler system to inject some of the goo into every student. Now, all they have to do is give them some 2-on-1 time and the spread will begin. Oddly enough, one of their male friends, Shiro Misotake is the first to feel the itch, and has to go to the doctor's office. Ruby visits him, with Azure pulling the strings like only a true evil Queen can. But it seems the conversion is having a hard time with Shiro resisting it's temptations, even though the goo has covered his body. Azure begins to scan his mind, only to find the reason. Shiro has a secret wish, to have been born a girl. No problem, a bit of goo magic, and Shiro is a fine lady. With that hurdle out of the way, she welcomes the goo into her mind and heart, adopting the identity of General Opal, the fiercest warrior in the The Shine.
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bureksasutlijom Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:26 am

So I recently finished a pony fanfic that has a lot of corruption in it, so why not post the link here as well?
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/192509/the-black-pearl
Quick description:
A strange artifact comes into the hand of one Twilight Sparkle. It's devious nature is being revealed in front of her very eyes, and it seems she is the only hope Ponyville has. Her struggle is shown in her letters to her mentor, who for some reason sent her this odd Pearl.
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bureksasutlijom Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:28 am

Hey, look at what I got!

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/195483/mistress-butterfly
It was supposed to be a friendly favor, but when Rarity stumbles upon some ancient dark magic, she is urged by it to use on Fluttershy, awakening a being so powerful, her desire alone is magical. Now Rarity is under the spell of Mistress Butterfly, and her friends are under danger of falling under The Real Stare. Good thing free will is so last season.

Contains: MC/Corruption, Latex, Leather, Bondage
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bureksasutlijom Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:41 pm

I made a cap that fits into this genre:
Spoiler:
More stuff like this can be found on http://corruptionofheroines.tumblr.com/
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:24 am

Since I am using this account, might as well continue posting my work in this thread.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/259022/the-forbidden-fruit

Rejection is hard to process, and even more so if it's from your one true love. Dash, vulnerable after Applejack had just done just that, is given a chance to change that, by Sombra, or at least his power. The price is steep, but the prize is all she ever wanted. Will Dash escape with her mind, or will The Shadowbolt prevail, and take Applejack to be hers, forever?
Done with the wonderful Kaidan as a collaborative effort.

Story contains: TF, Corruption, Latex, Mind Control, BDSM

Pony Corruption, so have that in mind going in.
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

http://corruptionofheroines.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down