Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt (F/F F/M MC)

2 posters

Go down

Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt (F/F F/M MC) Empty Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt (F/F F/M MC)

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:43 pm

This series is crazy, and mostly cartoonish, and filled with cursing and sex puns to the brim, but I love it so. It's very vulgar, but I find it quite funny myself, so watch the whole episode if you enjoy it since it's a great series. Especially when the sexy Demon Sisters come into play. Your going to need a account with funimation to view it, but seeing as they have good chunk of anime that is mostly free(the only reason you need to sign in on this one is because of cursing and material) there's a good chance I'll be linking over there(since it's official), especially if they make more episodes available of this series.

Episode 2(part 1, no it's not a two parter, it's just 2 eps per 30 minute block)

Anyway, onto the listing
Villainess: Queen Barby
Victims: Students
Method: Bee "helmets" that for girls turn into blonde buned hair and for guys football helmets
Effect: Total Loyalty
Times: 4:15-5:14(Villainess into) 8:22-10:55(Villainess reintroduction along with slaves, transformation into true form, and destruction, just because the whole scene is neat) http://www.funimation.com/panty-stocking-with-garterbelt/episode/the-turmoil-of-the-beehive-sex-and-the-daten-city/dub (for people who prefer subs, they are only for subscribers right now it seems, which is kinda backwards... but I'm sure you know where to look to find what you need).

But yeah, cartoony and vulgar, but very enjoyable if you like that stuff. I'll make sure to add the Demon Sisters when they make a appearance since they technically overwhelm and confuse the girls with their speeches. And there is one thing at the end of the series as well... But that's a secret.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt (F/F F/M MC) Empty Re: Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt (F/F F/M MC)

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:54 am

Oh it's a awesome show, one of my favorites for it's insane and twisted humor, and the fact that it was made by some people behind Gurren Lagann. It's just amazing and I just love the Demon Sisters.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt (F/F F/M MC) Empty Re: Panty & Stockings with Garterbelt (F/F F/M MC)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 am

I got hooked on this series when it was about three-quarters done. Saw some fanart from a favorite web comic artist on dA, had a couple of comments swapped back and forth, and boom; started watching it. Now I've got the whole subbed series on my laptop. Razz

Stocking and Kneesocks. <3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum