Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Expanding on the Softening/Feminization Thing

+2
Rosssi
RainbowSevenRainbow
6 posters

Go down

Some Expanding on the Softening/Feminization Thing Empty Some Expanding on the Softening/Feminization Thing

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:42 pm

This is the second in what I hope does not become a series of posts where I ramble, at length, about something I posted in my Kit Bag of Miscellany Post, because sometimes I worry that I am posting to the forum entirely too much.

But anyway, my laundry list of assorted kinks and fetishes is a jumble of strange, and this is one of those strange things. Like I said before, I am not a huge fan of the IQ-drop that comes with bimbofication, but I love the wardrobe change and a mind that turns more to sex. That part is fun, I just tend not to like the attendant drop in IQ. But the wardrobe changes don't stop at sexier, tighter clothes, but it seems that I've had this thing for a while. I have a thing for seeing girls in girly outfits, especially if they wouldn't otherwise wear them. It seems I have more of a thing for the other extreme--lace, frills, that kind of thing--as of late, usually on a submissive characters. I have my reasons but it's hard to elaborate on, though.

Unlike some things, the roots of this don't come from mind control stories strictly, not even an episode of a cartoon that had mind control and this element in it, but it comes from the old romance novel cliche of "stick the tomboy in a pretty dress and watch how awkward she acts!" But then my brain, as usual, went "What if she's always wanted to dress that way, to act that way, but either because of her job or just the way she sees herself, doesn't do it?" I could not get the idea out of my mind, then I thought to put that together with mind control. I guess a part of it comes from the TG stories where a guy would undergo a similar transformation, which explains the particular thing for overtly feminine details such as lace and frills and that kind of thing, but the actual personality change, into a softer, more compliant, gentler person is an entirely different deal in and of itself. To me the wardrobe change is an outward expression of the inward submissive behavior.

But that's just me, and my weirdness, and my inability to articulate same.

Last edited by Rubyfruit on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change!)
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Some Expanding on the Softening/Feminization Thing Empty Re: Some Expanding on the Softening/Feminization Thing

Post  Rosssi Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm

I saw this happen just this weekend.
One of my friends is a country girl, another is much more the glam/vamp dresser.
We were attending another of our friends wedding.
Country girl has always been a plain functional clothes person, however this was her first time wearing stockings with a dress. The wedding was at an ashram, so we all had to remove our shoes, country girl looks down and examines her legs and feet in the diamond studded stockings.
"I really like the way my calves and feet look in stockings."
Vamp overheard and agreed that they looked very nice, prompting country girl to remark at how she loved vamps hair and make up, something she had no ability or experience with, but would like to try.
"I would love to get my hands on you." replied vamp with a predatory gleam in her eye....

Then there was much consulting of iPhones and diarys and sheduling makeup tutorials and,I lost interest, but it was very interesting to see my country girl friend who had never really displayed any interest in dressing up before grow enthusiastic about the idea.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Some Expanding on the Softening/Feminization Thing Empty Re: Some Expanding on the Softening/Feminization Thing

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Kind of have a thing for the "softening" of girls, too. Was thinking of a few characters from anime or game series that I'd like to see that happen to, and one that immediately came to mind was Naoto from Persona 4. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  madoka Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 am

It is a very neat concept, would be good to see more works fitting the whole softening theme. There are a few pieces around the net, but like people have said alot like to jump towards more bimbofication type themes.

I like the idea of a guy finding a set of frilly clothes and being tempted to try them on. Each piece he wears, the most it changes him until he's pretty much a cute girl. On that note, I recall milda7 did a few works of that range.
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:31 pm

The softening is all part of the "mental change" thing which I just enjoy, particularly when the victim knows it is starting to happen and they become overwhelmed. Whether this is darkening the innocent or purifying the evil.

In terms of feminization, one of my favorite dA members Spawnfan does TG transformations and is usually kind enough to layer them twice so you get the Man > Female transformation and then the Female > Concept (goth, prep, hyper, intellectual etc) one which involves the mental change.

Now, obviously when you wrote feminization you meant making a tough girl more girly. I remember seeing an advertizement for a health drink that turned a goth/punk rock chick in to a prep sweetheart by the end which was pretty dang cool.

Plus, you know... I have this whole Belldandy thing and though I really really like the demonification of the Goddess characters... there was that one episode where Urd was split in to her pure Goddess form who was as pure and perfect as Bell. That was amazing to see.
Bellchan
Bellchan

http://www.purple-tree-studios.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:19 am

Bellchan wrote:Plus, you know... I have this whole Belldandy thing and though I really really like the demonification of the Goddess characters... there was that one episode where Urd was split in to her pure Goddess form who was as pure and perfect as Bell. That was amazing to see.

I need to see that. NOW. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:15 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:
Bellchan wrote:Plus, you know... I have this whole Belldandy thing and though I really really like the demonification of the Goddess characters... there was that one episode where Urd was split in to her pure Goddess form who was as pure and perfect as Bell. That was amazing to see.

I need to see that. NOW. Very Happy

Your wish is my command oh great Dragonmaster.

The plot starts in season 2 episode 15 and continues on to 17 though the split happens towards the end of 15 and is resolved in the second half of 17.

In 15 Urd is split in to two. We follow the demon side doing nasty deeds towards Belldandy, seducing Keiichi. The usual. Skuld bumps in to the escaped Goddess side who freaks her out by how... pure she is.

16 is one big fight scene with the sisters versus the evil Urd.

17 is the one that made me most happy. After being recombined the good and evil halves are sharing one body, switching between one another... however the good side is winning and slowly purifying the good side and wiping all of her memories. It's sadly short-lived but the process of the evil side being stripped away was really enjoyable for me.

And plus Hild is in that episode and if me getting the wifey to draw pics like this didn't give it away... I'm kind of a huge fan.

I can only find dub and only via hulu which is less than ideal but shall have to do. It's FAR better in sub, as Urd's VA puts a lot of passion in to the duality role. Plus she cares enough about the franchise that she wrote a sidenovel a few years ago. It wasn't great.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/129591
http://www.hulu.com/watch/129590
http://www.hulu.com/watch/129604
Bellchan
Bellchan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bureksasutlijom Thu May 09, 2013 10:25 am

Bellchan wrote:The softening is all part of the "mental change" thing which I just enjoy, particularly when the victim knows it is starting to happen and they become overwhelmed. Whether this is darkening the innocent or purifying the evil.

In terms of feminization, one of my favorite dA members Spawnfan does TG transformations and is usually kind enough to layer them twice so you get the Man > Female transformation and then the Female > Concept (goth, prep, hyper, intellectual etc) one which involves the mental change.

Now, obviously when you wrote feminization you meant making a tough girl more girly. I remember seeing an advertizement for a health drink that turned a goth/punk rock chick in to a prep sweetheart by the end which was pretty dang cool.

Plus, you know... I have this whole Belldandy thing and though I really really like the demonification of the Goddess characters... there was that one episode where Urd was split in to her pure Goddess form who was as pure and perfect as Bell. That was amazing to see.

Do you know what drink it was, kind Sir?
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellchan Thu May 09, 2013 3:35 pm

For the life of me I cannot remember. I just know that the advert starts with a rocker girl on stage with her band taking a swig of a drink and hopping off stage and she transforms over the course of the advert from this made-up spiky haired punk chick into a pink sweater wearing straight haired blonde.

The slogan mentioned something about mellowing out. God I wish I could remember more.
Bellchan
Bellchan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bureksasutlijom Mon May 13, 2013 2:24 am

Bellchan wrote:For the life of me I cannot remember. I just know that the advert starts with a rocker girl on stage with her band taking a swig of a drink and hopping off stage and she transforms over the course of the advert from this made-up spiky haired punk chick into a pink sweater wearing straight haired blonde.

The slogan mentioned something about mellowing out. God I wish I could remember more.

Blasted! Thanks for trying to remember anyway. Who knows, maybe we find the thing one day.
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down