Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 21 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  Rainday Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Damn, would love to see Minfilia, naked and possessed by Melusine with her dragons curling around her body.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 21 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:04 pm

Ehehehhhh-no

Minfilia:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:25 pm

There's one particular character design I've known about for a while, but I think I only really just found out what this design represents today. And it just feels weird for some reason-

Spoiler:

... Why?
I'm not complaining, I'm just genuinely curious.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:34 pm

It's from Kemono Friends, a series of animals turned into monstergirls with clothing that fit them.  Since Hippopotamus spend most of their time in water, they have a wetsuit that fits their color.  If that's not enough of a reason it's designed by the guy who did Sgt. Frog who likes to draw cute and sexy things
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&tags=yoshizaki_mine

The show is hella gay too and enjoyable(so that's why I watched it), even with the low budget CG.  There's even a character voiced by Katsuragi
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2731669?tags=tsuchinoko_%28kemono_friends%29

Bonus
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2751602?tags=serval_%28kemono_friends%29+bodysuit

But yeah, more here
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&tags=hippopotamus_%28kemono_friends%29
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:21 pm

Okay, holy shit, I did not realize this was a thing for Savage final bosses (Or is it? I never did the Alexander Savage missions). Scratch one name off of the list.

https://clips.twitch.tv/AdventurousSmoggyPorcupineKreygasm

That... was... I have no idea.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Been going back to Neptunia V-II at times. I think I found something VERY relevant during the final chapter (Heart Dimension: Neptunia H). I won't say it's the first time for relevance, though I'd rather not bring up whatever relevance there was in Neptunia V (because it involved a toddler).

And then here's a real question to ponder- If Atari is claiming that it's making a new, modern console right now, does that mean that a future Neptunia title will bring back a certain crazy, bloodthirsty villain someone as a playable heroine?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:28 pm

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (PC)

TOMORROW

Look forward to seeing it on my Twitch channel.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:10 pm

Trails of Cold Steel (PC) PURCHASED.

Expect my channel to go up around 7pm CST.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:48 pm

Cold Steel runs BEAUTIFULLY on high settings compared to PS3. And that Turbo Mode button feels so out of nowhere, but really fun to use when it's appropriate.

I'm likely going to be streaming nightly, 7pm CST on weekdays. Might do some afternoon stuff on Saturdays and Sundays.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:09 am

I had stopped playing Mobius FF for a while, summon tickets were lousy to come by. Apparently they're celebrating their first anniversary now. And there's a whole bunch of other new shit that may help new people out a bit.

Starter packs that cost 3 summon tickets. You get a maxed out job (Dancer for rangers, Dragoon for warriors, Scholar for mages), and 5 maxed 4* ability cards tied to the job you get in the pack. That alone should cover most of the bases, especially when you move to the later parts and things really get difficult. I don't know if it was a sale or not, but I also got the Mobius Gift Box for 1500 Magicite (was 3000 before). And free daily summons during the anniversary.

I believe they're at Chapter 5-2 in the story. If there's no 5-3, then Chapter 6 (and Meia the witch as a playable character) should be coming up at some point, and I believe the Jemnezmy: VII ability card was introduced around then (it's a Mage card, Earth element by the way). EDIT: Nevermind, only at 5-1.

And apparently the JP version has now introduced playable Princess Sarah. Bow user.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:49 am

Decided to order Digimon World: Next Order yesterday ($30 on Amazon). Should arrive tomorrow, but I won't get my hopes up. Now I'm assuming the game is nothing like Digimon Story: Cybersleuth. And instead of 3-man Pokemon with a team of whomever you can fit into your device, it's just 2 active partners, not sure if you can switch partners on the fly (within a small team) or not. I'll probably be looking towards a Lilithmon & Mastemon (if available) team again.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:23 pm

I bought Next Order while it was on sale but haven't played it yet. I accidentaly stumbled on the final boss while looking at the Digimon by year categories of Wikimon so you may want to avoid those for a while.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:05 am

Well, I'm finding myself very confused with the Digimon raising process. Digivolution appears to be determined by age and stats, and does not happen on command. I'm guessing my objective is to grind stats and level up my Tamer skills to carry over and improve my Digimon with every rebirth, which could happen often, your partners seem to have limited lifespans.

Also, there's apparently a LadyDevimon PVC figure scheduled for a November release.
https://myfigurecollection.net/item/527499

And one other thing: "DigiLatex" is apparently a thing. Too bad it'll probably only stay in the context of raw, natural rubber.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:56 pm

Final Fantasy XV is officially now in my backlog. Don't know when I'll get around to starting, but I figured the weekend would be the best time to buy it, while I could get both the game and the content pass for under $40 (actually, under $30, since I had some extra gift money in my PSN wallet). Though I did see that the "Comrades" multiplayer content that's in Beta right now isn't what I thought it would be.

Good part: you get to make customizable characters.
Bad news: they all play EXACTLY like Noctis. I don't know what the Gladiolus, Prompto, and soon Ignis gameplay is like, but I would've thought they don't play like Noctis, and would be controlled in ways that show that there are still party roles to be fulfilled.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:48 am

Well, something I notice about Digimon: Next Order. Diversity is definitely a benefit (for once). Otherwise, you end up where I am now, with two Rosemons, and if there's something particularly resistance to Nature element, you're screwed. Though after one particular defeat I suffered, the game automatically activated Extra Cross Evolution (ExE), and now I come to the understanding that I can create Rosemon Burst Mode any time I want (as long as both Rosemons have 150 Order Power).

But the story goes- I had LadyDevimon and Lillymon. Both can become Rosemon (and Lilithmon for that matter). Lillymon turned first. At that point, I figured I may as well aim for Piedmon from LadyDevimon (Lilithmon is unreasonable to obtain at this point in time for me). Oh would you look at that, the key WIS stat for Piedmon is 1800; 1700 for Rosemon. So... yeah, I was probably extremely close to getting a Piedmon, if only she wouldn't have turned the moment she hit 1700 WIS.

I at least have access to the Digivolution Dojo at this point (chapter 2), so who knows how the next generation is going to go. If I can more easily control the path they take, I'll probably shoot for LadyDevimon again, and this time, make absolutely sure she gets an Angewomon friend, then I'll see if I can go for Mastemon.

Also, FUCK MACHINEDRAMON and his damn laser cannon attack!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:48 am

What's the story like compared to Cyber Sleuth?
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Certainly not as deeply written as Cyber Sleuth. You suddenly end up in the Digital World, and there's a virus making Digimon go mad and turn into Machinedramons. Go around, find Digimon and get them to become citizens of your central hub city, and raise two partners as they go through entire life cycles and reset.

Also, my mistake, I can't ExE whenever I please, it's just once per day. Great for boss fights. And it gives you that feeling of badassery as the game's main theme starts playing when you activate it.

New life cycle: I got my partners to be Angewomon and Ladydevimon. And... they can't ExE into Mastemon. There is a chart lock on Ladydevimon that MIGHT be Mastemon, but Angewomon has no such branch. That's a shame. They'll likely end up being Piedmon (because I don't want to do Rosemon again right now... or maybe I should, just because I know I can ExE with her) and Crusadermon (unless Ophanimon's stat requirements aren't too major, then I might aim for her).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Just started FFXV.

Heh... wasn't expecting a sexy monstergirl this early (if at all).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:18 am

For a moment I misread your post as XIV. Which monster is this? Also I hope the Chaosdramon in Next Order aren't as annoying as the Machinedramon. Though that may be a vain hope since Chaosdramon is made as an improved concept of Machinedramon. I accidentally stumbled on who the final boss for Next Order is but I haven't read any details. On the subject of Digimon did you know there is a new Omegamon? Or that Apollomon and Dianamon now DNA Digivolve to Grace Novamon?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:25 am

Oh wow they gave the Dawn and Dusk cover Digimon a fusion? That's rad. I really need to get one of these newer Digimon games at some point, I loved playing Digimon World Dusk.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:37 am

The monster was Arachne, a Daemon; unfortunately, I'm not sure I can find a good picture of her. Daemons seem to only appear in darkness, making them likely appear in caverns, tombs, and during the night. The one I fought was definitely scripted to be there specifically, I don't know how regular she is.

And as for Digimon... I don't know, maybe there is hope for achieving ExE with LadyDevimon and Angewomon; I once again got hasty with my info, but there's a bonding condition to be eligible for the possibility, and my new pair is still pretty young, so they need more bonding time.

After having played Cybersleuth, I was actually surprised to see Next Order got an English dub. And there are recurring characters; I've met Mirei and Rina thus far, though I think they're the only ones known for dimension hopping... well, besides Ryo, but I think they've stopped including him. Mirei being voiced by Kate Higgins, not too bad; Rina... eegghh. But now I do wonder if they'll dub Hacker Memory... and mentioning that now reminds me that it looks like there won't be a Hacker Femory...
Japan is getting the original Cybersleuth in their Hacker Memory version, but I think they never got Cybersleuth on PS4 in the first place. And a special package that includes a school uniform for the Cybersleuths, and the Sistermons.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:23 pm

Yeah, I really underestimated FFXV's capacity for monstergirl relevance.

The Arachne Daemon is actually a series of daemons, they'll likely appear in different colors, sizes, and names.
And then there's at least two unique (and optional) bosses.

The bosses:

And with the plot in this story, all it really needed was a good villain for things to take a turn to sexy-

plot spoilers, story climax:

One other thing I saw was one of the "Justice Monsters 5." One of the five is "Pure Lamia." I don't know if this brings up the existence of Lamia-type daemons in the world (there are Nagas, but those are just giant snakes with a human-like head).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:59 pm

Mmmmmm, sounds good, as for picture of Arachne, yeah, hard to fine. Only ones up are small, however there is a some nice line art from a fan https://soulstryder210.deviantart.com/art/Final-Fantasy-XV-Arachne-Line-Art-675496183
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:51 am

I can't seem to find a picture of Pure Lamia. May you please provide one? A link will do.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:28 am

If you tried looking up "Pure Lamia" and not "Justice Monsters 5," that would be why.
Oh, and it appears they renamed them in English. "Pure Lamia" is instead "Lamiana."

https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/17/49/75/42/sc552x10.jpg

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next