Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 3 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:18 pm

So I'm hearing the MMO called TERA is going F2P. Had some of the most beautiful character designs as I understand it. Might look into playing it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 3 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:41 pm

IT IS?!

*goes hunting*
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:30 pm

I've confirmed news about it being F2P subscription-wise, not sure if you can get the game data for free though.

EDIT: Next month!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:22 am

TERA does have some interesting combat and nice looking characters from what I've seen. Not to mention the infamous meme of one of the races having skimpier armor at higher levels than if if they went unarmored.
http://www.dorkly.com/picture/38538/tera-armor-is-ridiculous

Progression wise it's nothing special from what I hear, still, pretty characters.

Also, this is for you if you haven't seen it yet.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32952721
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Beta version of FFXIV: A Realm Reborn goes up next month. Being a Legacy member, I'm eligible. And in recent news in regards to FFXIV- here's a post detailing rough renderings (and a concept art) of SHIVA~!

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/blog/post/171
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Holy freaking crap, I found some images a guy posted on MACXE'S image BBS (I wish I knew the guy's name)-

Sailor Mercury being overwhelmed and transformed by latex straps into...
https://i.servimg.com/u/f16/17/49/75/42/85613.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f16/17/49/75/42/85711.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f16/17/49/75/42/85810.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:29 am

God. Damn.

I'm this close to cumming rainbows. Twisted Evil
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:45 pm

I don't know about rainbows, but there's nothing "close" about it for me Embarassed
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Now if only the Zofa crossed into the Sailor Moon universe............. Twisted Evil

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Nice find! I went on there once or twice but didn't see much of anything, nice to know that art like this can blossom there. I especially love the 3rd pic, the straps on her face really make it for me.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Mmmm, as sexy as she is in that final form (especially the way she now touts straps around her arms like they're her new weapon), I find myself drawn more toward her in that bound gimp form. I also gotta wonder how long she may have lasted in that stage before finally being broken. 6 hours? Full of sexual torment that she couldn't gain any pleasure from until she submits?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:34 am

And so it continues...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f16/17/49/75/42/86110.jpg

Holy crap, give this guy some art technology, and I could easily have a new favorite artist.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 pm

BTW, TERA Online is F2P now, officially.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Guh... I... I don't...

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 3 Bcxtn410

... There goes $200 from my wallet...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 am

I tried to break into the latex fetish for real this past week, buying a pair of leggings that were being sold on clearance on ebay. However, I gotta wonder if I'm just not cut out for taking care of things right: on my fourth time wearing them, they split. There goes $50. I knew it was fragile, and I only ordered a basic size, making it to measure wasn't an option (though now I start to realize- that may be the only option for the future) but I just didn't show enough caution.

Well, speaking of latex, here's some Shadow Yukiko:
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 3 201303082237336b2

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Bureksasutlijom Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:52 am

DoubleEdged wrote:I tried to break into the latex fetish for real this past week, buying a pair of leggings that were being sold on clearance on ebay. However, I gotta wonder if I'm just not cut out for taking care of things right: on my fourth time wearing them, they split. There goes $50. I knew it was fragile, and I only ordered a basic size, making it to measure wasn't an option (though now I start to realize- that may be the only option for the future) but I just didn't show enough caution.

Well, speaking of latex, here's some Shadow Yukiko:
http://blog-imgs-54-origin.fc2.com/w/a/r/waraku753/201303082237336b2.jpg

The main thing is if you liked it. If you did, that 50$ is money well spent. And yes, I am also looking to get into it for real. Guess Dinaranger really works, eh? Also, the pic is not working for me Sad.
Bureksasutlijom
Bureksasutlijom

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:31 am

Bought the full version of FF Dimensions. First enemy I see in the first mountain path after the cataclysm- a Lamia. Razz
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Goodness =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:01 pm

I just finished the game Asura's Wrath. It's most enjoyable if you really just consider it watching an anime.

The last chapter of the standard game ends with a possession + transformation... and you're left with a cliffhanger until you buy the part 4 DLC. I was already in to buy the DLC, especially since i just bought the game at $20, so it didn't hurt too bad. What really ticks me off though is the immediately lost potential-

Not even five minutes into the first episode of the DLC, the possession is UNDONE, the villain takes on its own form, and the host is now just either a battery or a hostage. WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE POSSESSION? Otherwise, the story was decent.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:02 pm

Weekend of an anime con. Met Lauren Landa, another actress that voiced in Nanoha, who is also now the voice of Kasumi in DOA5. Asked her to sign two things today, maybe I'll take some other things for a later autograph session, and maybe get a picture too.

Rage of Bahamut Holy Wars! Yeah, just thinking about it is causing too much stress because of the discussions my group is having. Also, I seem to be getting more male and beastly cards lately, rather than female or monstergirl. Sad
Hopefully that'll change after this Holy War, and I'll have Fallen Angel Olivia in my attack deck.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:46 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rage of Bahamut Holy Wars! Yeah, just thinking about it is causing too much stress because of the discussions my group is having. Also, I seem to be getting more male and beastly cards lately, rather than female or monstergirl. Sad
Hopefully that'll change after this Holy War, and I'll have Fallen Angel Olivia in my attack deck.

I mostly blame the fact that all the best females and monster girl cards are higher rarity and thus, more difficult to pull (more expensive to buy in the bazaar)

Still there are some lovely ladies coming up Very Happy
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:53 pm

tilltherewas1 wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:

I mostly blame the fact that all the best females and monster girl cards are higher rarity and thus, more difficult to pull (more expensive to buy in the bazaar)

Still there are some lovely ladies coming up Very Happy

Yeah, defense isn't looking good for me though. I just replaced a ghostly girl with a male bookkeeper, and should I get plenty of funding, I'll be getting a male flutist later (who would replace my beast Chimera). And then one of the big rewards for this Holy War is a big beast to go in my attack deck. Not to mention my current strongest card is a male Goblin (The Goblin King, no less), and we all know male Goblins are freaking ugly. (EDIT: I freaking wish it was David Bowie, that'd be a hell of a lot more visually appealing)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:17 am

DoubleEdged wrote:Weekend of an anime con. Met Lauren Landa, another actress that voiced in Nanoha, who is also now the voice of Kasumi in DOA5. Asked her to sign two things today, maybe I'll take some other things for a later autograph session, and maybe get a picture too.

Ooooh~ And Litchi from Blazblue and Kyoko Sakura from Madoka. I would like to hear her as Arf, because I loved Arf. Anyway, nice going dood and hope you're having a great time~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Also of note, I was in a snack shop finding something for dinner, and suddenly, there she was, getting some coffee with her con-assistant. Nearly shit myself, and was too nervous to actually say something to her (and calling her by name, as if I knew who she was).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:54 pm

Not much of note lately. Played something called Malicious on PS3, got it for free with my PS+ account. Looked interesting at first, but the gameplay isn't all that solid. Oh yes, car troubles- rear driver window fell into the door, certain mechanisms not working, currently going places with duct tape as the only barrier in that spot. Biggest thing coming up really is Iron Man 3; I thought that was next month, but is it next week?

About to finish up the preparations to put this lovely card into my Rage of Bahamut attack deck-
The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 3 Dark_Angel_Olivier3
[Disgraced Seraph] Dark Angel Olivia

Music track for the night-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-98tskkjb0
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next