Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The number you have dialed cannot be reached

+18
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
RainbowSevenRainbow
Hornofdesolation
singory
DoubleEdged
Quartz Falcon
DanielleByron
Grungepunk
Nightington
tilltherewas1
Bureksasutlijom
obviousagent
Voltronzilla
Rosssi
Generic_entity
madoka
Kamenrider
22 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 14 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:33 am

On the subject of dress sphere mishaps I think its been noted that Leblanc's outfit is a Lady Luck one though it's never outright stated in the game. Also have you read VGMC's story about his hypnotist dress sphere?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

The number you have dialed cannot be reached - Page 14 Empty Re: The number you have dialed cannot be reached

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Nope. I'm pretty sure I've only really read one fanfic with fem-gooning on the yahoo groups, then the captions of the "rubber dressphere."

Anyways, I did go ahead and bought the HD collection for PS4. Which should I start with, since I've already played both- X or X-2?

In Cyber Sleuth, HOLY CRAP did certain battles get unfair!
Spoiler:

FFRK, drew a few more times in the FF7 stuff, finally got myself a 5* rod, the Striking Staff (not an Aerith-unique weapon unfortunately Sad)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:59 am

I empathize. Once many long months ago I drew a FF VII 5* Shared Soul Break rod that performed the Holy attack. Also have you ever read of Ophanimon Falldown Mode or BelleStarmon?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:34 pm

The former, no; the latter, I've seen images of before, didn't know her name though. Anyway, it sounds like Dianamon will become available if I finish ALL of the Demon Lord quests. Unfortunately, other than her, I'm thinking I've probably found all of the waifu-mon in Cyber Sleuth at this point, though I know there have been a lot more ladies added to the lineup.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:24 am

I manage to keep up with the latest Digimon revealed by checking the Digimon by year of introduction page category on Wikimon. At the moment there isn't a 2016 section but there's sections for all the years but 2009 since no Digimon or other digital lifeforms were unveiled then.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:43 pm

Took all of my spare change to the coin counting machine at the bank today. $47.50. I'm pretty sure that's about a year's worth of change at that. I'm pretty sure I already know what to do with it-

Support MARVELOUS (devs that enjoy what they enjoy and don't give a fuck), buy Estival Versus. Life and Hometown, baby!

Also, seeing a rather interesting image series from an artist on pixiv that really appealed to me without corruption factors- Precure girls in rubbery combat-suit style.
Eas- http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55588616
Cure Heart- http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55623356
Cure Beauty- http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55665121
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:33 am

It's rather refreshing to see some things that stray pretty far from your fetish, but you can't help but smile.

Example: Nanashi's (774's) Naruto & Hinata (Post "The Last) doujins. Extremely adorable, straight, vanilla sexual situations. I didn't care for the Naruto series all that much, EXCEPT for the notion of Hinata being a romance interest to the hero, and I guess this was just natural progression.

Also, the artist that was doing that "Evil-Organization Part Timer" series? He just made an NTR short, I think it was for a special challenge. But it was nearly the same sort of theme; I don't think it's the title, but "My wife became an Evil Organization Monster" would definitely describe the scene he made. NTR, not my cup of tea, but I could not find myself repulsed by this at all.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:59 am

I find the rubber pictures likable as well since I have a latex fetish.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:40 pm

Well, I'm hearing Cyber Sleuth is getting a patch/DLC that adds a few more Megas. Hearing some Burst Modes, don't know if Rosemon will be one of them.

I did end up buying X/X2 remaster, already feeling the annoyance of wanting to run things perfectly in X2 for 100% ending.

FFRK, got Selphie's MC2, almost tempted to actually level her and use it to see about using white mages in auto-combat situations, a materia that turns Attack into holy magic. I'm at Owzer's Mansion in core dungeons, after just clearing some Lunar Subterrane. Some blue Moonmaidens fought then, some red Mistys likely to be fought soon, and then the Chadarnook boss too. I think the Relm event coming up sometime soon has Chadarnook as the Ultimate boss. Next one though is another IX event, recruit Freya and get Garnet's MC2.
Though right now is ghe FFI Relics of Light boss challenge, and that gives some decent accessories later. One I like in particular, Pearl Rouge. It's lipstick, as an accessory. So go ahead and imagine Terra with Minerva Bustier and Pearl Rouge.
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:56 pm

What level is your FFVIII party & how did you get it there? I just failed to kill Kadaj and his brothers in Reunion++.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Wait, VIII or VII?

My VII party is:
-65 Cloud with Golden Sword (VII)
-65 Sephiroth with Yoshiyuki (VII SSB)
-61 Lenna (Aerith is capped at 50, unfortunately) with Candle Rod (VII)
-65 Red XIII with Buster Claw (X)
-52 Yuffie with Masamune Blade (VII) [Will replace with Reno using Striking Staff SOON]

My VIII party... is rather non-existent right now. Other than Rinoa, the Laguna event gave me my first round of memory crystals for VIII characters. Hell, I still don't even have Squall available to me. No one except Laguna was needed for the bonus battles, so I only egged him to 50. Otherwise, I was just using my high level characters with super-nuker Rinoa and bringing in Auron to Draw-taliate (it really shut down Odin++'s damage).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:21 am

VIII. But how did you get the characters to 65? I've been playing this game for even longer than you and I still haven't gotten most of my characters near 65.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Do you do Sunday Daily Dungeon every week? Spending all the Stamina you can muster that day only on the EXP Daily? At the "+" difficulty, that's 99k EXP per championed round, divided into however many characters you bring, 20 stamina per round. Now that I have Cid's EXP boosting RM, I'm taking 3 characters in- 2 to spam powerful AOE (A black mage and a summoner), 1 to use the RM and leech the EXP. Seriously, HUGE experience gains there, and you really should be on it every Sunday, except for maybe an Orb Rush weekend, which has even bigger gains at times (and much easier enemies).

With the exception of Sephiroth (Since I have his SSB) and Cloud (heavily preparing for the Hall of Rites coming), all of my level 65s are characters I've been getting the MC2s for, and I've received every one after Dark Knight Cecil.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 am

I slacked for a month or so a while back and I've always done 5 party members at a time on Sunday. I will try the 3 method.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:06 am

Always? Not sure why you say you're that far behind me then. Going with only two or three is only if you really need to focus on one particular character getting leveled up. If that's not necessary, keep going with 5.
I've recently picked up some new Memory Crystals in the story dungeons: Cyan, Core Summoner, and Vivi. Getting Cyan's I guess was just about at the appropriate difficulty as listed. Summoner's... damn, people aren't kidding talking about how awful that one is; 300k HP worth of enemies in a single fight, and not even Ultimate bosses have that much. Vivi's I almost choked on, Difficulty 121 dungeon.

Currently, I'm somewhat hyped for something fetishy. Artist/programmer Dollmistress claims to be coming out with a new Space Ditz (demo) soon. In general, her stuff doesn't involve males, though I think she mentioned that this time she's making an option for a male player/victim. But yeah, hopefully a lot more rubbery-skinned slave doll conversions.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:06 pm

Well, if you really need EXP on your characters to take them to 65 and up, starting tomorrow is the time to do it. Spring Celebration, in five phases, going from 3/16 to 4/5. Just like the Winter Celebration. Super Soul Break Celebration will be pretty soon too. IMO, save your mythril for Phase 5 drawing. Unfortunately, Y'shtola's Thyrus isn't on any of them, so I'll have to settle for drawing for The Keeper's Sentinel Grimoire, and luckily, it comes on what I was already considering the best draw phase before I even saw it.
EDIT: Just got my first Ultimate fight Mastery (Ultimate Beatrix was only my first Ultimate Clear). Unfortunately... it's Ultimate Garland in Relics of Light. Where Garland is of lower difficulty than all other Ultimate bosses. Hell, I've seen someone say his stats are even lower than typical +++ challenge bosses.

Looks like my copy of Senran Kagura: Estival Versus isn't arriving on release date. That's a bit of a disappointment.

Also performed my American duty and voted in primaries today.

Watching Infinite Stratos on Amazon Instant Video (first season, I think I would need a Hulu account to see the second). Didn't realize it was dubbed too (Sentai Filmworks, I think?). Gotta say though, if the series wasn't looking lame enough already in its cheesy harem writing, this might be some of the lowest quality performances I've heard from some of these actors (Monica Rial in particular, as Houki Shinonono. No idea how she matches up against the Japanese actress. Monica is great... but... this certainly does not feel like her best effort)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:42 pm

FFRK: Went as far as the +++ challenge battle in the IX event. Meaning I got 2 new Dragoon abilities (one of them a 5*), Garnet's MC2, and a few good 5* orbs. I don't know when or if I'll ever be going into a core dungeon again for a few weeks with the Anniversary/Spring Festival starting tonight. Lots of time to not only farm up orbs to make my abilities, but to level up lots of characters. Next three events are II, X, and Tactics. I'll definitely be spending some time with the II characters I have, and getting Rikku to 50 (unfortunately no higher).

Estival Versus arrived. Haven't started up the game yet. Nice packaging though, a foil shine to it. I got the Hebijo card set.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:14 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Estival Versus arrived. Haven't started up the game yet. Nice packaging though, a foil shine to it. I got the Hebijo card set.

Same, also got the new Hebijo. Kinda wish I got Crimson Squad because I know them better, but Hebijo is pretty good, just not as familiar with them.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:41 pm

Again, Rainday, look into Shinovi Versus when it comes out on Steam. I'm guessing you have done some peeking into the story elements of it as it is. I gotta say, (New) Hebijo probably had the most exciting final chapter out of all four, the final battle being especially interesting, since it wasn't squad leader vs. squad leader like all of the other final battles.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:15 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Again, Rainday, look into Shinovi Versus when it comes out on Steam. I'm guessing you have done some peeking into the story elements of it as it is. I gotta say, (New) Hebijo probably had the most exciting final chapter out of all four, the final battle being especially interesting, since it wasn't squad leader vs. squad leader like all of the other final battles.

Huh, didn't think of it coming to Steam... Might be something to look forward to.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Today... we begin...

THE DEATH OF GAWKER!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:16 am

Okay, beat the main story of Estival Versus. Not going to give actual spoilers, but I will make one clarification. There has been an image passed around on 2chan showing one character undergoing a particular demonic transformation. The thing is,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

Spoiler:

The trophies seem much simpler for this one compared to Shinovi Versus. No more "Max Yin/Yang/Flash" trophies, no need for a 7777-hit combo trophy. All I have left is "Get everything in the shop" and "Clear everyone's Shinobi Girl's Heart" it looks like.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:52 pm

I might focus on leveling up my FFIX party for the next couple of days before trying the Ultimate Beatrix. I'm a bit annoyed though since I still have 3* orbs left from the last celebration.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:44 pm

Ultimate Beatrix? Kinda late there. Current boss is Ultimate Silver Dragon, and you need one hell of a Dragoon for that fight. I don't have a good one right now, and no natural 5* IX-realm equipment. Though I have heard that the same strategy I used on Beatrix can be used on Silver Dragon. I'm pretty certain people have mentioned needing to use Jump over 8 times in the fight, Jump being what allows you to disable its back-end placing (which also heavily increases it's defense). Not sure I'm interested in its rewards.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:50 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Today... we begin...

THE DEATH OF GAWKER!

...Wait, this is happening for real?
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next