Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game are you playing/looking towards?

+11
shirokami
AzureTyrant
ZeroStormZZ
Technic Generation
065227n
Hornofdesolation
Nightington
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Quartz Falcon
DrgnmastrAlex
15 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 6 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Now if only NieR: Automata was placed in its proper genre. Then maybe we wouldn't have gotten that bullshit Wolfenstein 2 win.

But oohhh no, can't have the Japanese games taking home every award (even though they really deserve to this year).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 6 Empty Re: What game are you playing/looking towards?

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Yeah I was kind of baffled seeing Nier missing from Action and Action-Adventure both. The actual worst thing was Nier winning best soundtrack and then both times they did music medley there was no Nier music played.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:49 am

I read somewhere that Soulcaliber VI was announced recently.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:49 pm

Soul Calibur 6 was indeed announced. Current revealed characters are Sophitia, Mitsurugi and a new character that uses a double blade. It takes place SC1 era from what we've seen, but I feel like all the people calling it a reboot are counting their chickens before they hatch. It's specifically SC6, they wouldn't have had the six if it was going to be a reboot. Why would they reboot from the second game in the series too? Might be some time shenanigans, or Tekken 7 style flashbacks.

I just want my girl Pyrrha Omega back.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:52 pm

Got Tales of Berseria and made it through the first two hours. The combat system is pretty cool and different from the other Tales games I've played and Velvet is really cool. The other two party members I've met also seem like fun. Magilou's theme is especially great. Story so far reminds me a lot of Berserk.

I also played and finished Doki Doki Literature Club, which ended up being a lot better than I was expecting.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:55 pm

Well, Episode Ignis is out on FFXV. Can't say much for the gameplay, because it's still FFXV gameplay. I mean, still different from Noct, but still follows most elements, with an unfortunately lacking input system (Hold circle to attack, occasionally dodge with square). But it does have an AMAZING theme. Most of the music for the episode is just variations on the same theme, but it is one hell of a theme!

And somehow, this episode also has multiple endings
MAJOR SPOILERS:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:48 pm

https://g-versus.ggame.jp/ms_stage/ms/

As of 12/21: Well, those top two suits... G Gundam is here (or, well, coming next month). Unfortunately (for me), they skipped Shining and went straight to God/Burning. And I'm sure if they do more Mobile Fighters, they'll probably do the Royal Gang and Spiegel before Rising and Nobel. Oh well...

Also, I'm sure people have heard about the remastered & expanded Catherine: Full Body.
And I'm sure some people have heard the... "theories..."

Let's just say those "theories" seem to be on the mark.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:36 am

Fate/EXTELLA LINK

3 popular Servants added and 1 new Servant shown off.
New: Saber, Charlemagne
Popular additions: Rider, TRAP. Rider, Francis Drake. Lancer, BOOBIE TIGHTS SHISHOU.

I think it's saying it'll be released in Japan next June, and that there'll be a some special preview this week on the fifth.
... Is it too much to hope that they'd consider Lancer Alter for the roster? They could use a combatant-on-horseback, when all of their Riders only "Ride" in their Noble Phantasms.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:54 pm

Been playing this Touhou fangame called Shanghai.exe, it's a shockingly well made Mega Man Battle Network clones. I love the series and it's great to get something of this level of quality for a series that has been dead for well over a decade. Can't wait for this game to be finished and fully released since it's only partly done at the moment.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:43 pm

This looks like fun, and it looks like it has lots of customization. Hopefully we get some cool Non-KoF girls in the roster, like Charlotte from Samurai Shodown or Fio from Metal Slug. Also saw that there is a facepaint option for customization, which is nice for some ideas I've already got in my head for this.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:27 pm

I've been having serious thoughts about the Switch. I'd have thought I'd turn my head away from them after the lackluster lineup in the life of the WiiU, but it actually looks like Switch has been off to an outstanding start for the hardcore gamers. Legend of Zelda, Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2... and now I hear they're porting Hyrule Warriors, likely with the entirety of the AllStars content (the stuff I COULDN'T get on WiiU). Meh, I'm just not sure where to go with this.

But on that note, I've been putting too much time into Warframe. Probably time to get off of that and back to some other things, like actually finishing Xenoblade Chronicles and Trails of Cold Steel PC.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:32 am

IMPORTANT

ArcSystemWorks seems insistent on not getting any of my money anymore. BBCTB?
UP TO TWENTY DLC CHARACTERS, Blake Belladonna being the first. TWENTY DLC characters, in what is essentially an asset-recycling program.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:14 pm

So Dragon Ball FighterZ's last character was reveal, Android 21 in her true form.
What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 6 7FL2XN0
I love her design and how she is constantly smug looking, it's great. She can steal other people's moves too, which is rad.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:27 pm

She looks more like she ate Majin Buu and ended up becoming a Majin herself.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:34 pm

That picture doesn't show it but she also has a tail that looks like Beerus's, and she's definitely got a lot of Majin traits. Most people are thinking this form is her with the powers of all the villains.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:27 pm

I never did tell my subscription to stop. But I think we can all figure out what "Omega: Sigmascape" will be comprised of at this point. Because let me tell you, there were no hints of Doomtrain being a thing, nor any dungeons that could properly host the painting of Lakshmi (wait, Lakshmi is a thing here, so maybe it's not a painting of Lakshmi this time). Also, quests for the Vira tribe of the Ananta (Lamiae); their unique mount is an elaborately decorated white elephant (they do seem to have quite the south-Asian Indian theme going on).

I tried out the open beta for Dissidia NT as well. Hate to say it, but I'm really not liking the gameplay. I know Team Battle Arenas are a big thing in Japan right now, but the combat plays so much worse than the original Dissidia. And I had also already decided I wouldn't buy it until Prishe gets her chance to shine. Though now that makes me think of that Opera Omnia game, which apparently now has Prishe, Lion, AND Lilisette in it (only Shantotto was there for XI rep at launch). EDIT: Oh! Apparently it's being released over here this month! (JP voices only. For some, that's a plus, but there were plenty of English voices I liked too)

Sigmascape 4.0:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Trails of Cold Steel 2 for PC scheduled for release on Valentine's Day. It'll come with:

- Turbo Mode
- Save State options (with which you can just double click the launcher and it goes right to where you left off, no opening menu)
- another 5200+ voiced lines (lots of reprisals of characters that were voiced in 1 but not 2, and some important characters getting voices for the first time [The Golden Rakshasa = Sae Niijima, so I hear; no voiced Becky though]. Oh, and lots and lots of Rean too; like having to record lines for 13 different character bonding/romancing scenes that only had the companion voiced originally)
- the usual graphical capability upgrades you can use depending on your PC specs
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Aaaand it's out!
So it's time to get back in gear with streaming (to no audience whatsoever)!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:03 am

Yoko Taro recently said that Accord, the android from Drakengard 3 is on the dark side of earth(since the planet no longer rotates, I believe he said something along the lines of City of Night...)... I've only seen her in clips and recaps of D3, but I love what I see.

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 6 Accord10

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:24 pm

Sexy news
P5 gets Futaba and sexy domi outfits while P3 gets Robo maids. Also, Ann gets a mix of a scale mail dancers outfit and a hero cape with boots.
https://www.dualshockers.com/persona-5-dancing-star-night-3-futaba-screenshots/

Images are a little low res though
What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 6 Domi_t10
What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 6 Domi_t11

What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 6 Robo_m11
What game are you playing/looking towards? - Page 6 Robo_m10

Also

... Hmmm, idea...

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:01 pm

Zasalamel was also announced for SC6. I always felt he was a bit underrated, though he did have quite the bullshit motivation-
SC3: I need to stop my neverending cycle of reincarnation so I can finally have my life come to an end!
SC4: I need to become immortal to watch over the progress of humanity!

I can definitely get behind P5D's cabaret cops. Helps that Ann gets thigh-high leather boots. Not as hype on the chainmail bikini heroine. Honestly, I'm still more than able to settle with good ol' Panther/Red Latex Suit.

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: Hey, the BlazBlue characters are actually getting their English voices back! Now then, the roster pricing model-
Base game, 20 characters. $50
5 early arrival DLC characters. Free
15 more DLC characters later. Released in packs of 3, $5 each or $20 combined pass

It's not as scummy as I thought it was going to be, so there may yet be some hope.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:38 pm

Well now, this is totally about to become a thing.
https://twitter.com/senran_kaguraPR/status/968352874773319680

Nepran Kagura.
Now that I think about it, I never did buy any extra characters for PBS. I have noticed times when 4GO was discounted to $20 on PSN, but I've heard... things... about the gameplay and AI; still waiting to see if that goes as low as $6 (like both Victory games did).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:13 pm

As someone who only just recently started playing Granblue Fantasy (which is celebrating its 4th birthday, by the way), suddenly, this Re:Link game sounds a lot more appealing. Action RPG developed by Platinum Games.

And the thing is, I actually know who these characters are now. When I first saw this trailer, for all I knew, these were just other people in the same universe, telling a completely different story from the mobile game. Not so. But I'm going to guess that the story for this game involves the leading trio of Granblue (Gran/Djeeta, Lyria, and Vyrn) disappearing, because they're nowhere to be seen. Every other character though, I can name, and I've seen maybe 8 characters so far, half of them being plot-central characters, and a few other side-story characters or popular premium characters. I've already seen an image of Charlotta (midget knight, happened to be my first SSR character), and it would probably be considered a crime if Narmaya (love-obsessed katana girl with big boobs [because the females of her race ALL have huge boobs]) were not to be added.
This might be able to get an english dub too. A dub for the anime was just recently announced, and they wouldn't have to go all-out on it or anything. Erica Lindbeck as Katalina (the only one actually shown from player perspective so far), and Kyle Hebert as Rackam (fire gunner party member) to start.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:42 pm

For anyone that has Amazon Prime and a decent PC, "Twitch Prime" is offering a free game: Devil May Cry HD Collection.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:25 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/03/12/fate-extella-link-reveal-next-new-playable-servant-march-14-live-stream/

I was getting scared there for a bit. There's still at least six more Servants to be revealed for Fate/Extella Link. 2 Archers, a Caster, 2 Berserkers, and a Ruler. As far as guessing goes...

Archers: Robin Hood and either Atalante or Arjuna
Caster: Hans Christian Andersen, Nursery Rhyme, or Medea (though one of the first two more likely due to EXTRA)
Berserkers: Heracles (most sure of for one slot) and either Lancelot or Minamoto-no-Yorimitsu
Ruler: Shiro Tokisada Amakusa or NEW SERVANT.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next