Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just something I've noticed about the mail system...

2 posters

Go down

Just something I've noticed about the mail system... Empty Just something I've noticed about the mail system...

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:10 pm

The inbox tends to hold a lot more messages than the sentbox or savebox. While it hasn't been an issue in the past, those latter two boxes have filled up pretty fast after doing some PM RPs. I was wondering if Rainday, DoubleEdged, or any of the other mods and admins could discuss why this is and if they could find a way to expand it, or some other option (other than putting the one-on-ones I'm doing in the RP section. I wouldn't mind, and I doubt the other party minds either if we put our one-on-ones in that section. I just thought I'd ask).
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Just something I've noticed about the mail system... Empty Re: Just something I've noticed about the mail system...

Post  Rainday Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:18 pm

I checked today, unfortunately all topics about it on the admin site say it can't be done. I've been running into that problem myself and the only real thing I could suggest is to use a notepad or word and copy/paste the messages over there when you get too many, making sure to add in the username before or after each message and possible numbering them if you want to keep track.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Just something I've noticed about the mail system... Empty Re: Just something I've noticed about the mail system...

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:36 pm

Understood. Yeah, me and the other party are doing just that. I just forgot to do that with the RP we're currently in before we had an idea exchange. >.o
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down