Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

+9
Aggra
Rainday
testuser
Nightington
DoubleEdged
JksAccount
obviousagent
tilltherewas1
ZeroStormZZ
13 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 3 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  tilltherewas1 Sat May 13, 2017 7:27 pm

Wow things are getting exciting. Sad I missed it but finally home from work.

Let's go with the heroes choice of C. It could be a trap, another ally, or sexy shenanigans.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 3 Empty Re: World of Monsters CYOA (Part I)

Post  Rainday Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 pm

Normally I would be all about helping the woman... But if the cavern has what I think it has inside it, I'd say B.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun May 14, 2017 12:01 am

Hmmm...

A or C... I'll go A.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Sun May 14, 2017 1:04 am

Tempting as going for the obvious trap sounds, let's see if we can cross off another item off our checklist.

B.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sun May 14, 2017 1:13 am

B, cavern is the way to go for corr.... i mean treasure.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun May 14, 2017 2:56 am

She really did hate to admit it, but the fact was that even if it wasn't a trap by the time they got there the girl would have probably already been turned and they would have twice as much trouble to deal with.

"I heard about a cavern from the bartender, people going in searching for treasure and disappearing. I think that this might be the place." Celtica said as she changed course to start walking towards the cavern.

"Wait, aren't we going to do something about that cry?" Asia asked.

"Sorry, but it's too risky. We just aren't close enough to do anything." Celtica told her, "We can't save everyone." Asia did understand that, but she certainly didn't like to be reminded of it. She merely sighed and followed Celtica. "How awful..."

Instead the team moved out towards the cavern, eventually going down to reach the entrance. Oddly enough they could hear a noise but it sounded like...a hammer striking metal? "Everyone, stay on your guard. If no one's come out of here there has to be a reason." Celtica said, the others nodding as they walked in.

The place was dimly lit but surprisingly clean for cave and after some walking the source of the noise was discovered. There was a girl working at a forge in here, certainly not the first thing any of the four expected to see. She had a red and white outfit on and pink hair, not to mention some freckles on her face. When the party got closer she heard them and stopped working on the sword she was forging to look over their way. "Oh, hey there. I'm guessing that you heard about treasure and went searching?" she asked.

World of Monsters CYOA (Part I) - Page 3 UXQgeVI

"Basically, yeah." Lina said. "And who exactly are you?" she questioned.

"My name's Lisbeth, I'm a blacksmith whose been using this place as a kind of secret workplace. There's plenty of materials for smithing in this cave, and monsters rarely come through here. I'm afraid there's also no treasure though, not really. I don't know how this rumor got started but lately I've been seeing so many people come in here treasure searching, some pretty violent about it even. The only treasure here is the stuff that I make, which I would call pretty great." Lisbeth said proudly. "I happen to be an expert at smithing blades. I just love swords." she added, pointing over to a wall where a rack of different blades had been hung. They looked pretty well made as well.

Celtica pondered what to do here. She didn't think the information was faulty, but the fact is she only learned that a cavern exists. There was no confirmation it was this cavern specifically. On the other hand there were monsters that could disguise themselves, this Lisbeth girl could be one of them. Maybe it would be for the best to keep talking to Lisbeth for the moment, and have another party member scout out the cave while she was busy.

Choice 1-
A. Send Lina to scout.
B. Send Asia to scout.
C. Send Bullet to scout.
D. Don't send anyone.

Choice 2-
A. Ask Lisbeth about why she's in this cavern.
B. Ask Lisbeth about the other people she met.
C. Talk to Lisbeth about swords.
D. Request a sword from Lisbeth.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sun May 14, 2017 3:12 am

I'm going D then er A.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun May 14, 2017 3:17 am

>___________>

Choice 1) B I'm sure Asia will be perfectly find scouting around. She probably won't make a sound with how small she is and certainly isn't clumsy enough to trip and alert monsters to her presence.

Choice 2) C Why look a gift horse in the mouth, let's hear about what she has to offer.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun May 14, 2017 3:22 am

obviousagent wrote:I'm going D then er A.
Have to half agree here.
The cavern looks kinds spooky to go there alone.
So D for choice 1.
I would like to know more about the people that went here,
though she will surely only tell lies so no point in asking that
probably.
So I will go with C for the second choice.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Sun May 14, 2017 3:32 am

Let's go with D and B
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun May 14, 2017 3:43 am

Rainday wrote:>___________>

Choice 1) B  I'm sure Asia will be perfectly find scouting around.  She probably won't make a sound with how small she is and certainly isn't clumsy enough to trip and alert monsters to her presence.
Are you a nasty one. :O
Poor little Asia. ^^

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Sun May 14, 2017 4:58 am

I'm not so sure about sending scouts around, so I'mma say D for choice 1. But I do reckon we should ask our mysterious blacksmith about the other visitors she's presumably received.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun May 14, 2017 5:48 am

A and C for me. Sending the squishy healer out alone seems like a bad idea, and Lina has shown herself to be capable enough in a pinch. If she gets accosted, she'll have enough sense to retreat and regroup, and the firepower and range to maintain distance until she meets back with the others. As for C...I'm of the same mind with Rainday on this one. The smith hasn't shown any hostility like what was encountered with the harpies, and there are a lot of weapons that they could trade for, so hearing the smith out seems like a good thing to do.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun May 14, 2017 9:50 am

Since Celtica didn't know how big this cave was or what was lurking in the shadows, sending someone off to explore was just too dangerous. Multiple people going would likely make Lisbeth extremely suspicious as well. Better to be safe for now.

"So Lisbeth, do you make anything else? I only see swords here." Celtica asked.

"I do, but swords are what I'm best at. Not just normal swords, I can make magical swords as well!" she said with a smile. "Hmmm, wouldn't mind getting something to replace this dinky thing..." Lina commented, looking down at her fairly standard blade.

"And what makes blades so appealing to you?" Celtica asked next, a question Lisbeth was happy to respond to. "Well, they are just really cool. Whenever you hear about some legendary weapon it's usually a sword right? I want to eventually be able to make legendary blades too!" she explained.

Her enthusiasm seemed real enough at least, but Celtica still had her doubts. It just seemed so unlikely that she would encounter an innocent in some cavern while searching for a cavern where people were vanishing.

A. Ask Lisbeth to show them her magic swords.
B. Talk to Lisbeth about Durandal.
C. Request a sword from Lisbeth.
D. Ask Lisbeth about why she's in this cavern.
E. Ask Lisbeth about the other people she's met.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sun May 14, 2017 10:36 am

I'm going to go for D and E here, if that's ok, they mesh together.
Also thinking if sending Asia out to scout now would be a good idea?

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Sun May 14, 2017 10:53 am

I think we should actually check out some of her works. Its probably the best way to get a read on her intentions.

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun May 14, 2017 11:25 am

I think inspecting (C)her swords to be most effective.
Though it might backfire since we still don't know much about her.
Cursed swords might be her expertise and tries to grab our souls. Very Happy

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  testuser Sun May 14, 2017 12:37 pm

A
testuser
testuser

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun May 14, 2017 1:35 pm

A agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn....~
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun May 14, 2017 2:01 pm

For now the best course of action would just be to keep interacting with her with their guard up. If she was a disguised monster then she would slip eventually, but if not then she could be a great ally. Getting Lina something new or Asia something to defend herself with could be worthwhile.

"Then, could you show us those magic swords you mentioned? Our group is rather low on weaponry besides my own blade." Celtica said, and with a nod Lisbeth led them over to a table a little further into the cave with some blades on it. They were a variety of shapes and even colors, a long jet black sword and a crimson blade, a curved golden sword and even a double sided sword.

"This is what I've got in stock at the moment." Lisbeth explained. "I think this Wildfire Blade is pretty great myself, but I guess that's just me bragging." she said as she picked up the red sword, the blade portion igniting as she held it. "There's also an Obsidian Sword, a Volt Scimitar, a Cyclone Blade, lots of fun stuff!"

Stock-
Wildfire Blade: Fire Sword, 25 Coins.
Obsidian Sword: Unbreakable Sword, 40 Coins.
Volt Scimitar: Thunder Sword, 30 Coins.
Cyclone Blade: Wind Double Sword, 45 Coins.

All of them seemed potentially useful, if they were safe to use anyways. "I see..." Celtica said, the others looking at them as well. Bullet was better without weapons, but someone else maybe...even Celtica herself could do with a backup weapon just in case.

A. Buy a sword for yourself (If so, which one? Can pick multiple)
B. Buy a sword for Lina (If so, which one? Can pick multiple)
C. Buy a sword for Asia (If so, which one? Can pick multiple)
D. Don't buy anything
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun May 14, 2017 2:30 pm

Cyclone Blade seems a bit too advanced for Asia's skill, or at least that's what I think. The first three swords would probably be the best pick for their effects; giving the Obsidian Sword to Asia would be a good choice for a weapon for her, and the Wildfire and Volt options would be good for both Lina and Celtica.

I'll go with C this time, with the intention of getting Asia the Obsidian Sword.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  JksAccount Sun May 14, 2017 2:54 pm

Lina likes fire, maybe we should buy her the Wildfire Sword. I also like the idea of getting Asia the Obsidian Blade, assuming we can do both. On the other hand, these swords could all be cursed, so... lets hope they're not?

JksAccount

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Sun May 14, 2017 3:01 pm

Obsidian sword for Asia.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun May 14, 2017 3:03 pm

JksAccount wrote:Lina likes fire, maybe we should buy her the Wildfire Sword. I also like the idea of getting Asia the Obsidian Blade, assuming we can do both. On the other hand, these swords could all be cursed, so... lets hope they're not?

You can do both, you can buy any amount of the swords for any party members.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Sun May 14, 2017 3:10 pm

I would say we play it safe for now and take one weapon.
Though taking 3 at once to corrupt all three would be a good idea too...

So I will go with the little girl Asia(C) to get her the obsidian sword.
Something she can break by not putting enough power into her
swings!

Aggra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next