Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where devils fear to tread, and angels shake their heads and say, "That ain't right..."

2 posters

Go down

Where devils fear to tread, and angels shake their heads and say, "That ain't right..." Empty Where devils fear to tread, and angels shake their heads and say, "That ain't right..."

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:04 pm

So, this'll be a place where I put down ideas for future fics and original stories, as well as possible previews of said content. Any final versions will be posted on my deviantArt page, one of ricobanderas9's yahoo groups, or.... elsewhere. >.>

First, a couple of questions, just to get a conversation going, as well as to gauge your opinions: what do you think of my fics and original work, and what do you like that I've worked on?

In case you're not familiar with my writing, here's a link: http://drgnmastralex.deviantart.com/
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Where devils fear to tread, and angels shake their heads and say, "That ain't right..." Empty Re: Where devils fear to tread, and angels shake their heads and say, "That ain't right..."

Post  Rainday Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Oh right~ I remember you work now, but had trouble placing you because your name is different from what you go by in the group. I remember loving your Vavalis/Barbariccia fic in the basic group, finding it quite interesting hot. I remember finding you Kos-mos fic very entertaining and creative as well. I've been meaning to get to your T-elos fic for a while now since I simply loved that dark skinned beauty.

But yeah, you have nice setups, descriptions, good attention to story details, I remember a loving nature in your works that was well appreciated by me, very nice sexual descriptions, and do pretty damn good on transformations.

It might also help to put up your email so people from the group can recognize you dood =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Where devils fear to tread, and angels shake their heads and say, "That ain't right..." Empty Re: Where devils fear to tread, and angels shake their heads and say, "That ain't right..."

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Thanks for the info.

lol I honestly think I'm still a bit lacking in details, especially when it comes to the environment and landscape, but I think I can handle that now. I try to maintain a balance at all times when it comes to details, dialogue, and narration, although I've learned that having a focus for a few pages on one of those can keep a reader's attention.

And balls! Hang on, let me put up my handle in the rb9 yahoo group:

wildbrandon30

...honestly, I never figured out if you can change your handle. I think you can... >.>

And yes, Brandon Wild is my real name. Crazy, I know, but Wild is a common surname in Germany, where my dad is from.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:38 am

You chan change your handle here, at least that's what I did(lurker3009 is just too common even if the group knows me by that and my real middle name).

Wild is a pretty bitching last name dood =)

I guess you're right about the environment part, but to be fair, that's the boring part, and you throw a good amount of detail in compared to most(detail always helps in these types of writings).

But yeah, let me know if you need help brainstorming anything, it's my specialty ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum