Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

5 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius - Page 8 Empty Re: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

Post  Rosssi Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:02 pm

Thanks Man. I haven't beaten him yet, (only tried once)
So any assistance would be appreciated.
Levelled up my story characters during the henne mines event (Thanks 5x Ashe)
Had to repeat the Fina trial as I underestimated the damage to Nichol, but after that was able to beat the other two (with all achievements) in one go)
Also beat the Aquopolis Dark Fina with the repeat event (Those Mog stone resist abilities made that fight so easy, I hate status attack bosses)

Grinding now for more hecicrysts to Awaken Elza's abilities (and hopefully break the 800 attack
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:13 pm

Alright, I have her up right now.
Let me know if something goes wrong (or right).
But again, she has to physically attack every turn for everything to work out properly. At 100% evade, as far as I'm aware, only Death and Excalibur should be hitting her, she'll resist Death with Safety Bit, and Excalibur should be sealed 100% of the time since I have my own Excalibur equipped on her for Holy damage.

Also, if you're going for awakening cryst farming, people definitely recommend the later stages of "story events" over the vortex chamber.

Man, FFT #3 this weekend? Well, at least I already have a party full of +75% units (a maxed 5* Agrias to awaken to 6* and a lot of unused Gaffgarions).

By the way, if you have Agrias, max her out ASAP. If we get her ability awakenings as fast as JP did, she'll be able to perfectly chain with Orlandeau next month.

UPDATE: If you haven't tried it yet, Rosssi, NOW try it. I just defeated Echidna and got the Assassin Vest, which covers the one thing I wasn't sure of: Paralysis (and gives some more evasion, despite already being at 100% on her, so I may change out the Kiyomori for some higher damage for you). NOW I am goddamn sure my Lightning should be completely invincible against Gilgamesh.
Unfortunately, my timing was off on Esper evoking, and I missed the MAG+30% (Echidna's Kiss) reward for Esper kill. -.-
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:37 am

Awesome. Had to do it twice to get the LB reward.
That is one invincible lady!

Thanks so much for your help, greatly appreciated.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:46 am

Be sure to buy the summer bundle every day. In the end, it'll be 14 tickets for 2450 Lapis (half the cost of an 11-summon).
EDIT: Scratch that, 2100 Lapis! Even better!

Also, since you mentioned Wilhelm, have you picked up Genji Shield yet? It's almost as tough as Leo's Aegis, and resists Death (compared to Aegis's Petrify). You can get it from Fat Chocobo in Duggles, I believe.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:54 am

With some of the types of tickets that have been coming out lately, there's been some concern for what'll happen when they're used during special events with a "Limited Event Unit" summon. For safety's sake:

DO NOT USE EX TICKETS OR 10+1 TICKETS ON THE NIER:AUTOMATA BANNER, unless you're just using them for the heck of it. Chances are that it'll be impossible to get the NieR units with those tickets.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:26 pm

Man, with this latest announcement, I'm starting to get the impression we very well could get FFXI Shadow Lord Raid before the NieR: Automata Raid.

That said, this is the first of two Story Events about the Sworn Six of Paladia. And people may say this is probably one of the best overall banners, period. Two 5-star base units: Veritas of the Dark and of the Flame; Darklord being a chainer at the level of Orlandeau, Flamelord apparently being the best finisher/chain cap unit. Two 4-star base units: Veritas of the Earth, and Victoria; Earthlord being a tank that does Cecil's style better than Cecil, and Victoria being an excellent mage. And then there's Timothy the 3-star base; I'm not entirely certain of his role beyond Imperil-style abilities, but people say he even gets used in current JP meta, despite not even having a 6* form. ALL OF THEM have good-to-excellent TMRs. I don't know how many tickets I'd want to throw this way due to anticipation for NieR (especially with NieR being limited, while these guys go to the regular Rare Summon pool), definitely going to daily draw though.

Also, I think they did a decent job at making High Seraph Ultima look nice-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/17/49/75/42/ultima10.jpg
Though the "ugly form" comes as a trial battle this weekend.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:47 am

I agree that Ultima looks sexy. I thought you were talking about the other High Seraph for a moment before I clicked on the link.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:26 pm

The old man rse from the pile of rainbow shards.
"Where- where am I? This wasn't part of the Thunder gods plan."
Before him a pale woman in a red coat sat atop a throne, while a knight in dark armour toyed with some red and green shards.
"Greetings oh Veritas of.." The woman stopped abruptly.. "I.. I'm sorry, I was expecting someone else."
"You were expecting someone else to appear out of a Crystal in your throne room? Who?" The cloaked old man enquired.
A heavy gauntlet closed over his shoulder.
"ME"

Guess who has two thumbs and just pulled Orlandeau and Veritas of the Dark?
This Guy.

(With Orlandeu wielding the Organix (or whatever it's called) Elza with her death scythe, an enhanced DK Cecil and the mother flipping Veritas of the Dark, I have a pretty cool party of Dark warriors (particularly with O and DV chaining so well)

(Didn't manage to pull either of the other Veritas or Victoria, that no I'll save the rest of my tickets for the Nier banner)
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Goddamn! Congrats, you're now set for chaining attackers (though apparently, Fryevia is now the current #1)! And just so you're aware, the value of Veritas of the Dark's TMR is +60% ATK if you are using both Longsword and Heavy Armor. It doesn't get any higher than that. I don't think I recall hearing you mention getting a Dark Knight Cecil, but damn, if that doesn't completely complement this. Properly timed, you could have Orlandeau and Darklord chaining (with Organyx and Deathbringer) with a big finisher from Dark Knight Cecil. Chain, Finisher, Element, BAM!!! I'm actually a little jealous, I don't think I can do that with my own characters right now. I might be able to Light chain with Orlandeau and Agrias, but I wouldn't have a Light finisher, only a Thunder finisher in Olive.
After 16 pulls (15 tickets and a daily), I really only have 4 Timothys. But I can put those to use later on, like maybe getting a two Trick Hats (new best hat for mages).
Now if only Ramza would get his awakenings, I could feel a little bit better about having him in my roster, I STILL DON'T USE HIM!

I think I have the defense I need for an attempt on Aigaion (Warrior of Light, Rikku, Tilith, King), but I'm not sure how to go about the attack. I just think the best thing I could really hope for is 2B during the NieR event, and if I can pair that with a companion 2B, I'd be set for heavy chaining (with 100-200% Machine Killer, depending on what moves are used when).

And now I also have to deal with the fact that I pretty much already now have a mage that outclasses Seabreeze Dark Fina. Lunera, once she gets her TMR, wins in MAG, no contest. Paired with another Lunera, her Aureole Ray special is a heavy chainer, which Dark Fina can't really do. Or I could start Trust farming a bunch of Ingus units and get multiple Letters and Arms TMRs to put on an Ashe with Enhancer (since I don't have Fryevia's Needle, but then I'd just use Fryevia if I did).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:31 am

Well, prepare yourself:
NieR: Automata looks like it will be getting a 2 5* featured summon, just like the Veritas summon. Global Exclusive A2 is also going to be 5*, and could be extremely similar to 2B. I'd have set her up to be a Doublehander innately, but no, they're making her a natural dual-wielder like 2B. She shouldn't have 2B's Pod attacks or Self-destruct though, which make up a good chunk of her moveset, and that could probably be replaced with a Berserk Mode buff among other things.
EDIT: People are also saying 4* Eve is also confirmed for Limited Summon banner instead of Raid Summon.

Also, they've misnamed 9S's sword, calling it Dark Covenant instead of Cruel Oath.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:21 pm

NieR: Automata this weekend!
They certainly need a few lessons in naming consistency though. FOUR weapons from the event and characters are misnamed!

Eve confirmed for Limited Summon instead of Raid Summon. Good luck on drawing for 9S.
I do believe Raid Summon should have Trust Moogles exclusive to the limited units. If you can get two 9Ses, try to max both of them. And definitely try to get multiple 21O TMRs if possible, great for tanks, and defense builds overall.

A2 gets B-Mode as her limit burst, don't know how big the HP drain will be on her, but if you get her, be prepared for heavy healing to keep her at her strongest. Of course, it also looks like she has an ability where she can kill a party unit to restore herself (with another bonus I don't know the details for yet). I could probably do some Reraise exploitation with that if I have Rikku in the same party.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:26 pm

People have dug up info on the Malboro Trial Boss. And the reward is...

A weapon that's exclusive to Dark Fina/Seabreeze Dark Fina. Very Happy
... Okay, Seven and Rydia could probably get some use out of it too. >_>
Heavy MAG Malboro Tentacle Whip, I'm pretty sure it's stronger than all other rods except maybe Mateus' Malice (Emperor's TMR). Also has an accessory that grants abilities to boost resistances, and a Trait materia that boosts MAG (30%) and HP (20%), meaning it's better than Echidna's Kiss.

In the meantime, my phone, as a personal electronic device, is in its death throes. Soon enough, it won't be good for anything except phone calls. So I'll be looking at phones this weekend. I'll end up missing maybe 5-6 hours worth of Raid Orbs tomorrow afternoon since I can't log in via my phone.

A2 could very well turn out godly if you can keep her healed and her MP filled, depending on how much damage she takes from B-Mode's self damage.

Also, JESUS CHRIST, they actually fixed the weapon names! They CAN listen!
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Bleh...

Oh, I did get plenty of 9S units, not even denying that. Some people would say he's the real treasure, especially if you get two. I have five.
Over a hundred draws, and not a single rainbow crystal. 20k Lapis exhausted. 70+ tickets down the drain.
All I wanted was ONE of the two! And now my Prishe savings are gone. It really sucks because these characters aren't coming back after the event (unless they do another event sometime down the line).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Oh man, that is some awful luck.
On the one hand I was really lucky with the 10+1 getting a rainbow and getting another rainbow on a ticket summon.
On the other hand I got Ramza and Rem so... Troll rainbow, are they better or worse than no rainbows?
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:07 pm

Ramza is not a troll! He's just MONTHS late on ability awakenings (Seriously, his song will boost all four stats by 100% at +2)! And if you get Brave Suit, you have an excellent piece of armor!
Rem... did you happen to pick up Siphon Delta and her Defender Daggers during the third Type 0 event? Siphon Delta makes her one of the most feared Arena units. Defender Daggers give her some good exclusive boosts. Her Magic Boomerang is one of the few magic damage attacks that can activate twice with Dual Wield (which she has naturally if you use daggers, OR you can get her Camille's dual-wield water sword, in which the sword dual-wield and her natural dagger dual-wield will somehow mesh together, though I think that's for an optimal Letters and Arms setup)

I also gave up and used my 10+1 tickets. Got Judge Zargabath. People rave about exploiting his Berserk skill, though I don't honestly know how beneficial it is. His TMR doesn't seem that great, unless you're in desperate need of elemental resistance for your tank. I'll have to do some more research on him as far as what he might be able to do for me in the Machina of Destruction fight, though it does also involve him having the highest ATK in the party and taking the Arm Burst (30k+ unavoidable damage), and his critical survival trait that allows him to survive deathblows.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:19 am

Congrats on Zargabaath.
I know they're not troll rainbows, but nor are they cool half dressed white haired women with giant swords *sigh*

I didn't get R.E.M.'s special gear (didn't actually think that I'd pull her.

(I really should think about getting more limited gear, both R.E.M. And Orlandeu have some great stuff that I missed out on. But at least I got Elza' s tablet of destruction twice)
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:24 pm

At the very least, it's looking like we'll get a second week to draw dailies on NieR while the Chic Ariana event is going on NOPE. For that event however, I'll probably only be going in for tickets and Trust Moogle, then it's immediately back to TMR farming.

I just wish I could draw one of the two girls, then I'd abandon the Raid Summon trust moogles of the other and start drawing from the raid summon like crazy, and get the materials I need for Cruel Oath as well, since I just got the one-of-a-kind Black Box material.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Rosssi, since you have DKC, there's something you should know:

Shikkoku +2
Dark Cannon +2
Dual Wield
Resentment (Eve TMR)
Vengeful Wrath (Adam TMR)

Congratulations, so long as you don't kill yourself, Dark Cannon now has the effect of ATK & DEF +110%. Though it does also mean you can't use Soul Eater at all.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:57 pm

I got a rainbow crystal in the daily today. The daily is still NieR-themed surprisingly, despite the Malboro Killer banner.

It wasn't one of the NieR girls.
It was Mercenary Ramza. Sad
Compared to Squire Ramza, Mercenary Ramza IS a troll 5*. At least Squire Ramza has awesome potential to look forward to (which Gumi refuses to bring over). He does have a good TMR though, much better than Gaffgarion's Bracer.

I think this weekend, I may make a serious attempt on Aigaion. Why this weekend, and not now? Because I'll probably be attempting a strategy that'll take me 2-3 hours to run.

Warrior of Light - tanking with "Light is with us!" and Mechanical Heart.
Lunera - Elven Song/MP battery
Rikku - Buffs & Reraise, she'll have her Pouch TMR, and hopefully I can get her 9S's TMR in that time too.
Tilith - Healing & probably going to put Bushido: Freedom on her
Zyrus - MAIN ATTACKER. Blood Pulsar all the way, Double Blood Pulsar if I get to use his LB. And a water-element ability when I get to the final phase and Aigaion starts using World Destroyer.

A 2B companion, using only Pod Charge unless I get a moment for Rikku to use her LB, then she can use Charge Pod Spear or something. Then after Left Arm is gone, she can go crazy with attacks.

EDIT: I take it back, I'm going to hold off a bit longer, and build up some more characters. First of all: Veritas of the Earth. Does exactly the same role I want WoL to do, but actually has a much more useful LB. So useful, I just threw a lot of Burst Pots I had stocked up on at him, he's already at LB level 19 (doing it earlier helps as well, before increasing his rank), so he'll be doing a high value damage attack, while also giving the party somewhere in the 40's% damage mitigation (and that CAN stack with Pod 213's Shield ability, since one is full mitigation, the other is physical mitigation) for a turn, great when preparing for specific attacks.

And I've also used up all of my raid coins. I was able to get at least one of every non-5* TMR (I think I got 5 of Adam's? But only one of 9S and Eve, and 2 of 21O). I still have enough copies of 9S and Eve that I may put them through the Earth Shrine hell to get a second copy of each of theirs.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:56 pm

FF3 event. Onion Knight arrives. Word is going around that he was overhyped for his JP release, he's not THAT much better than the other popular 5* chainers, so don't feel bad if you don't get him, if you have characters like Orlandeau and Veritas of the Dark (nudge nudge). Though regardless, you may want to pick up that Onion Armor and Helm, they're decent on their own, but better if equipped on Onion Knight.

I did a ticket and a daily, I did get one Sara (wow, they kinda put extra detail into her boobs), probably not going to summon anymore. I now have a party set for easy runs of ELT (you need high MAG casters with dualcast Ultima or Meteor to take him out first turn, otherwise you have to wait for elemental weaknesses to come up and target those). My Seabreeze Dark Fina, who I've now set as my Companion unit, can one-turn Hein with a +40% MAG boost (Tilith) and a -40% SPR debuff on Hein (Warrior of Light), then dualcasting Ultima. I don't think I'll farm for too long, just getting the Summon Tickets, 5* Trust Moogle, Star Quartz, Onion Armor pieces, and Metal Gigantuars; not bothering with enhancement crysts.

Was able to finish Lunera's Elf's Bow and quickly rush through TWO Trick Hats from Timothys and another Resentment from the remaining Eves. Once I'm done farming, it's onto that second Pod 153 from the 9Ses.

... And maybe trying that run against Aigaion. I have Veritas of the Earth at max level and LB at 21/25.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:50 pm

4 HOURS
300 TURNS

... I beat Aigaion (ELT). Full Completion. All missions accounted for. Here's the pics-
https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/17/49/75/42/img_0011.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f11/17/49/75/42/img_0010.jpg

Now I gotta go find that "Equip Knuckles" materia, so I can put that and "Martial Arts Mastery" on Orlandeau. (UPDATE: Done. Had to do about 4 different Explorations to finish up all the Aurora Keys and their quests, and just doing those took me by the chest that had the Black Key used to obtain Equip Grappling Weapons. Orlandeau has now broken the 1000 ATK threshold [1019], though that's nothing compared to the 2B I took with me to Aigaion, who had 1149 ATK, and I've seen A2s just as high. That's excellent for doublehanders, but that's MONSTROUS for dual wielders, which is what A2 and 2B are.)

And then of course, if WHEN I get Prishe, all this glorious shit will go straight to her.

NOTE: If I had 2B, she'd have 1170 ATK right now. 1157 if it were A2.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:07 am

Congratulations, you're kicking ass! Over 1000 attack is crazy good.
I haven't done too much recently as I now have a 4 week old Daughter to take care of.
(Mostly missions that can be completed when deprived of sleep)
I have managed to get Veritas of the D to 889 atk. And I only need a bit of Gil to awaken madness rush to +2 for Elza.
Next up I guess I'll focus on Agrias so she, VotD and Orlandeu can do chains together.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:50 pm

If the Shadow Lord Raid starting tomorrow has Trust Moogles in the raid summon, you really ought to pull from the featured summon until you get Werei at least; your greatsword users will thank you for it.

I'm in it for Prishe all the way.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:50 am

Hmm no trust moogles yet.
Good luck on Prishe.
Had to re- quip everyone as dark damage is ... not so good against the shadow lord
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Pretty much. I've been going with Divine Ruination chaining with Olive finishing during phases where he's weak to physical. Gotta have a tank guarding the whole party on round 3, his damage skyrockets there for some reason, and even with all the buffs, the damage will take my tank to under 2k HP. Oh, and Minfilia for Shadow Guard.

If you haven't seen specific Trust Moogles yet, then they might not be in the raid summon. I haven't pulled anything since I'm getting close to full roster, so I usually just save the raid summoning for the end of the event these days.

Also, I got trolled. Rainbow Crystal in an 11-pull. It was Knight Delita... I'm pretty sure I have no reason to use him NOR his TMR.

Important: FREE SUMMON IN THE STANDARD TAB! I didn't see much news regarding this.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next