Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas

+8
Nightington
DoubleEdged
065227n
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
Rainday
singory
DrgnmastrAlex
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:38 am

More ideas, one slightly inspired by One Punch Man and the others inspired by Guilty Gear.

21. Beastmistress
A party of adventurers is out hunting down monsters, your mostly standard group of knight, mage, thief, monk, etc, but also with a whip wielding Beastmaster who can tame and control beasts. While the knight woman and one of the monsters are facing each other head on, the Beastmaster girl tries to use the whip to take control of the monster and ends up hitting the knight by accident. She is surprised to learn that her powers actually take effect, and the knight begins acting like a loyal minion for her. While she realizes this is wrong, deep down seeing her good friend completely enslaved to her will turns her on a lot. The monsters are defeated and the knight returns to normal without realizing what happened and the Beastmaster decides to keep quiet on the incident, but asks the knight to come see her alone later on at night. Naturally, the knight meets up with her believing it to be an innocent meet up and gets whipped once again to return her to her obedient state. While feeling guilty about it, the Beastmaster can't help but want to know the extent on her abilities on humans and figures that her friend is strong enough that the whip wont even bruise her anyways. Through her testing she learns that she can make her friend do just about anything, and through some more orders and training can even leave lasting changes on her mental state after the domination has worn off. All of this gets her extremely excited, so much so that she is far too horny and distracted to notice that the mage girl of their party noticed the noise and came to investigate. The Beastmaster thinks about an excuse to make things seem better, but then quickly changes ideas and orders the knight to grab the mage. The magic wielding girl is captured and then the whip is administered to her as well, putting her under the spell of the Beastmaster. By now she has gotten quite into her new role as ruler of her friends, forcing them to call her mistress and worship her. She wonders why she shouldn't be the leader of the party with a power like this, and the next day has her slaves join her in meeting up with the rest of the party. While they go on a mission she makes sure everyone is split up as needed and one by one brings each of them under her control until all her friends are now her obedient subjects. She has become completely addicted to controlling others, and within weeks rumors spread of a bandit queen who raids villages and steals the women of them, turning them into new warriors and slaves under her control. While she may have looked like a normal adventurer before, her outfit is now much sleeker, black and latexy with spikes as well. Thick makeup and a fierce look in her eyes, a burning desire to conquer all in her path. Her subjects are similarly latexed up, although in much less intricate and more dehumanizing fully body latex gear. Adventurers who try to deal with her threat inevitably bow down to her and she continues to claim all that she desires.

22. Let's Rock (Guilty Gear)
A pretty simple idea of I-no deciding to show off some knew guitaring skills to the ladies of Guilty Gear, using her music to completely brainwash them and transform them Rock of Succubus from Fairy Tail style. From that point on they would be her punked out fangirls, doing whatever she tells them too. Leather punky outfits, dyed hair, plenty of makeup and tattoos, a nasty attitude to everyone except their perfect mistress, etc. I love the thought of someone kindhearted like Dizzy getting such a complete personality shift, with matching makeover. I-no could even then teach her new minions some skills with an instrument so they could play with her, and convert others the same way.

23. Robo-Girls (Guilty Gear)
Another Guilty Gear idea, this one inspired by Robo-Ky and his skills. With the many Robo-Ky copies failing to complete their missions, the Post-War Administration Bureau has decided that it requires a new plan and comes up with making stronger machine soldiers by using living people as materials. Fighters like Millia and Jam are captured and placed inside robotification machines, converting them into sexy and loyal steel maidens. With the two having their abilities combined with all the additional abilities of machines like Robo-Ky, Robo-Millia and Robo-Jam move out to capture even more powerful fighters to add to their forces. While formidable fighters, against even stronger people like Elphelt and Dizzy they use the hypnosis abilities of Robo-Ky to put them under their control and send them back to base for their transformation. Eventually the PWAB will have a full force of robot ladies ready to crush all opposition.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas

Post  Rainday Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:28 pm

18) Very good, nicely detailed and lovingly long =) Gotta love the sexy teacher aspect and the pocket dimension school
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2160827?tags=yuri+teacher
Do special powers get shut off in there? If so would you think it would be by a marking, a stylish choker, or the school uniform itself? Speaking of which, if they do have a uniform, what would it look like? What would you think of the monstergirl elements slowly popping up on them as they progress, or would you more like to keep it as a diploma like gift at the end? But yeah, I do like the idea of detention being something unpleasant and should be avoided, keeping it true to form. It might be nice to add that in this pocket dimension Miss Nemesis is the only one that can grant them a orgasm, with the other "good" students just being able to edge them.

19) Very lovely, though I do have a question. Does she realize that she's becoming more of a villainess than the villainesses? If so, does she work that to her advantage and set up a racket where charmed villainesses perpetrate crimes for her, so she and her gang of heroines can sweep in and stop it, only for the charmed villainesses to get away with some of the loot that she keeps for herself in secret. Also, if any other heroine pops up, she could make them an offer to join her team, and if they refuse she has some of her villainesses leak some false info where they set up a double sided trap for the would be heroine, or perhaps sets the heroine up to fail to help her realize that she needs to be part of a team =)

To be continued.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:28 pm

I certainly like the idea of monstergirl traits slowly appearing on them as they fall further and further under control. And for uniforms I was thinking something like a fairly standard red and black schoolgirl uniform, perhaps with some black pantyhose and nice long gloves as well. Could also go with that choker idea in there too, the choker being enchanted to allow Miss Nemesis to control when the student has access to their abilities.

As for the other idea, I see the girl not really considering herself a villain. More considering herself above the rules since she is the best, which means that she would have no problems creating fake villainess attacks for her to "stop" and claim the rewards. Same with using her brainwashed villainesses to lure other heroines into traps and make it easy to convert them into her brainwashed allies. After all, if anyone found out about what she was doing she would just use her powers to charm them or send out a servant to bring them under control.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:30 am

I have no idea why I am doing this so late, but when inspiration strikes, inspiration strikes.

24. Machine Heroine Remodeling
A scenario where a lovely and mighty robot girl protects her city from the evil robots of a mad scientist woman. During one of the battles the heroine finally faces off with one of the scientist's creations that is able to match and surpass her and ends up capturing the lovely silver skinned heroine. She is bound and given over to the mad scientist (Not exactly sure on design, but I'm imagining someone like Dr. Urashima from Project X Zone 2 http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/projectxzone/images/a/aa/PXZ2-Dr-Chizuru_Urashima.png/revision/latest?cb=20150706174402 ) who is more than happy to have her nemesis there. What follows is some lewd fun where the mad scientist hacks the girl's mind and erases all the good and noble parts of her personality before rewriting her to be an evil loving servant to the scientist. But while she now acts the part, she needs to look the part and starts the remodeling of the body. Since her mind has already been reprogrammed, the former heroine is eagerly letting it happen and even thanking her mistress for making her sexier. I imagine the heroine as a fairly standard looking silver skinned robot woman, and her makeover to give her some thick makeup and evil markings painted onto her face along with giving her whole outfit a devil/succubus remix. A new hairstyle too that makes her look more menacing and evil. New weapons added to her, like brainwashing eyes and robotifying breast beams, and once she is done the evil scientist spends a bit of time checking her new body out up close and personal before sending her out to cause chaos as her new metallic champion of injustice.

25. Danger of the Depths
A group of girls have gone out to sea on a nice boat owned by one of them, perhaps a rich ojou-sama type, unaware of the strange sightings that have been rumored within the area of sea monsters. Eventually, one of them can swear they hear a lovely song and goes off along to investigate, getting a little too close to the water as the song puts them into a trance and they get pulled within. Soon the other girls notice that one of their friends is missing and get worried, as they looked all over the boat and couldn't find her anywhere. One of the girls, an athletic tomboy, says she will look around in the water and dives in to locate her friend. Unfortunately things seem grim when she too doesn't come back after a while. The Ojou-sama and the other remaining friend worry quite a bit, but the two finally come out of the water...but not exactly themselves. The first girl has become a beautiful blue skinned Nereid-like monster girl, while the tomboy has been turned into a strong and sexy shark babe. A third woman comes out of the water, a beautiful and regal looking kraken woman, and reveals that she owns these waters and all who enter them. She has the two converted ladies capture their former friends and then has some fun trancing them with a beautiful song before using her enchanted tentacles to transform them via groping. One of the girls is converted into a loyal mermaid subject, while the ojou-sama is turned into a kraken princess completely under the guidance of the Sea Queen. With all the girls added to her kingdom, she casually sinks the ship and returns to her lair with the four new recruits, certainly not the first girls that she has taken and likely not the last either.

26. Masks of Mian (King of Fighters)
Just a small idea, but the new King of Fighters introduced a new masked fighter named Mian ( http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/snk/images/7/76/MianConcept.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160705193703 ) who I simply adore. She's really fun to play and one thing I love is that she has a whole bunch of masks that she switches between in battle pretty much any time her hands go in front of her face. It made me think of her fighting an opponent like King or Angel, and as she battles with a swift movement she places one of the masks on their face that brainwashes them and turns them into her new allies.

27. Princess Charming
Another villainess idea I had, this one a handsome and charming woman with short hair and a beautiful face. Wearing a classy prince-like outfit, she combines both feminine and masculine beauty together in such a way that would make even the straightest of women blush. She claims to be a protector of the weak and aides both heroines and civilians by defeating monsters, her charming aura causing them to be totally captivated by her. By spending more time around her Charming will make them more like the kind of girl she wants, a dainty and submissive typical princess-like woman. Even rough tomboys will end up in a dress gleefully putting on thick layers of makeup for Charming once they have been fully brainwashed. Of course Princess Charming is no heroine at all, actually another monster serving the Dark Empress to capture new servants and pacify dangerous heroines. Once fully under her sway, even if Charming told them of her true nature that she had totally brainwashed them and everything else she did, the victim would merely smile and nod like a good girl. Victims that she takes a strong liking too she keeps for herself, while the others are presented to the Dark Empress to be converted into new monsters. The very same monsters that she "saves people from and defeats" to win the heart of her victims, it's all just a ruse so she can claim who she wants.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:45 pm

21) I LOVE IT ALL!~ The timid start leading into experimentation leading into corrupting leading into a sexy makeover that transforms her into a bandit queen, lovely~ Original would work, as well as Dragon Quest, Bikini Warriors, and Disgaea

22) I do love the idea of a female getting that musical spell, and I-no fits perfectly =) Sounds like a lot of fun.
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/11784/bottomless-dizzy-empty_eyes-expressionless-femdom-

23) Very interesting, though how does the the PWAB go about catching them, and with who? Browsing through the wiki there is only one female character known, and she is already deseaced http://guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Post-War_Administration_Bureau
But that might leave room for some sexy scientist lady (example http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/52494?tags=minazuki_kyouko ) to get them. Flooding them with fembots designed to subdue them with gas and wrap them up in electrically stimulating wires would be one way to go, however using her above average intelligence to manipulate them since both are easy manipulated according to the reports would be a route to go too. Posing as a doctor with hypnotic equipment to sensually brainwash Jam could be a start, and then luring Milla out with a job offer to confine her so she can test the remodeled Jam would be a interesting route. Also, the reports mention that both have skills that the PWAB wish to study and use, so imagining the mass produced models having flexible martial arts toned robot bodies that could use ki with living hair. Add in Robo-Ky's ability to instantly brainwash people and their personality from GGXX, "In GGXX, the Robo-Ky's are all loyal initially loyal to the The Post-War Administration Bureau, while mocking and looking down upon other fighters and proving to them the "might, order and superiority" of the PWAB". Sounds like fun =)
Also, relevant
http://hypnohub.net/post/show/2135/brown_hair-erect_nipples-expressionless-femsub-gui
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:54 pm

Glad you like it. I was inspired to make something whip themed due to One Punch Man no delivering on that front with Fubuki just resisting that brainwashing, but I also wanted to make something where the victim's fall to corruption and rise as a mighty and sinful woman was caused by themselves rather than by an outside force. Afraid I don't know any of the series you mentioned very well so not sure how well the concept would fit in their worlds.

I'm a huge fan of pretty much everything about Rock of Succubus except it's owner, so having someone else use it, especially someone sexy like I-no just makes perfect sense. Also a huge fan of punk makeovers so imagining the two in that picture tranced and about to be hit by Rock of Succubus is more than a little hot. Especially if I-no then gives her new minions a crash course in making music and gives them the ability to infect others with rock too~

I actually had no idea that the PWAB had any named females in it at all, I hadn't read the manga. Definitely a sexy scientist lady is an option, or perhaps a clone of the deceased woman developed by by the PWAB since in one ending where they successfully capture Dizzy you can see them working on clones of her. Either way, it would probably be some mature and sinister lady who would use her machine drones to capture one of the fighters and then remake them as a lovely machine. The inspiration here was actually that someone in Mugen made a pretty cool Robo-Jam. No mind control powers there of course, but it didn't take long for my mind to connect the idea of Robo-Jam with Robo-Ky's abilities. And since I'm someone who prefers my machine girls to have very mechanical looking, the kind of clearly robotic face and skin one Robo-Ky would look lovely on the Guilty Gear ladies.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:41 pm

ZeroStormZZ wrote: Afraid I don't know any of the series you mentioned very well so not sure how well the concept would fit in their worlds.

Heads up, I'm going to ramble out of control because I enjoy these so much.

When I say Dragon Quest I'm mostly referencing DQIII, because it has various classes that look amazing that you can recruit that are pretty close to be blank slates that you can make your own story for, or in the case of some artist, put your favorite character into that role.  An example of that would be Jessica from Monstergirl Quest, whose appearance is that of the Sage from that game
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=sage_%28dq3%29
But yeah, just take a look at the look of these characters
Heroine/Roto http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=roto
Soldier http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=2&tags=soldier_%28dq3%29
Priest http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=priest_%28dq3%29
Mage http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=mage_%28dq3%29
Fighter http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=fighter_%28dq3%29
Thief http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=thief_%28dq3%29
Jester http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=jester_%28dq3%29
Merchant http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=merchant_%28dq3%29

So whenever I hear someone mention something in a RPGish setting my mind immediately goes to DQ III.

Now Bikini Warriors is basically a sexy parody of Dragon Quest in anime, comic and model form.  All main characters are female and dressed in bikini armor. The anime is real short, episodes are around 3 minutes long and spoof RPG troupes with some fanservice and yuri thrown in
http://bikini-warriors.com/
Here's a full episode

and the show page, definitely reccomend giving it a watch
http://www.funimation.com/shows/bikini-warriors/videos

And if you enjoyed it, you can "read" the untranslated, which has good art and the Paladin is a super lez for the fighter instead of the masochist she is in the anime.
http://hobbyjapan.co.jp/hjbunko/comic/series/bikini/

As for Disgaea, it sorta has the same thing a DQ3 with recruitable characters, each one is a blank slate.  The major difference is most of these characters are demons and monstergirls and it's a strategy rpg http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Disgaea_D2_Classes

I actually had no idea that the PWAB had any named females in it at all, I hadn't read the manga. Definitely a sexy scientist lady is an option, or perhaps a clone of the deceased woman developed by by the PWAB since in one ending where they successfully capture Dizzy you can see them working on clones of her. Either way, it would probably be some mature and sinister lady who would use her machine drones to capture one of the fighters and then remake them as a lovely machine. The inspiration here was actually that someone in Mugen made a pretty cool Robo-Jam. No mind control powers there of course, but it didn't take long for my mind to connect the idea of Robo-Jam with Robo-Ky's abilities. And since I'm someone who prefers my machine girls to have very mechanical looking, the kind of clearly robotic face and skin one Robo-Ky would look lovely on the Guilty Gear ladies.

I went up and looked up Robo-Jam, I'm surprised with how much I like her, very cute and amusing, but still sexy.
https://youtu.be/ljmo0QJRCpY
http://fav.me/d4mq1st
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:25 pm

As someone who also loves to ramble about this kind of stuff, I don't mind at all.

Actually, thinking about it I did own the Gameboy Color version of Dragon Quest 3 (Assuming Dragon Warrior 3 was just a rebranded version of it.) I never got too far in it but I do recognize a couple of those designs. Priest, Fighter, Jester and especially Thief look lovely. I'm a total sucker for dark skin paired with white hair. And I'll definitely need to give Bikini Warriors a look sometime too. I'm the kind of weirdo that actually thinks cool looking full armor (Like Fire Emblem Path of Radiance or something) is usually sexier than bikini armor, but both are enjoyable.

I also do vaguely know Disgaea, but not to any large extent. I started playing Disgaea 2 because I wanted to give the series a try and really liked Rozalin's design, but I've only got like 2 hours into it so far. I really need to get back to that at some point. So I know the concept and some of the designs, but that is pretty much it. That is another thing I will need to do, go through Disgaea designs for inspiration.

Yeah, I downloaded Robo-Jam and she is pretty fun along with being my thing concept wise. I wish that there were more female corrupted/transformed Mugen characters like that. We can have a million Dark Ryu's and Evil Ken's but not Robo versions of the Guilty Gear girls, Murakumo edits of Blazblue girls, Shadow Lady or Doll style makeovers to other Street Fighter girls, etc. A few do exist like this one, but I wish there were more.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:11 pm

And even more ideas. One for a new villainess, one for an old one, and then a kind of messy idea with lots of potential.

28. Spirit Thief
Yet another villainess, in this case a cute monster with tan skin and lovely long white hair, a black bodysuit and some additional clothing along with an ultra long crimson scarf that covers part of her face (Her design is partly inspired by the Thief from Dragon Quest, really like that look). A covert monster who serves the Dark Empress (Oh yeah, I mentioned her before but she is a not quite yet defined main villain of this setting who rules over the villains) in stealth missions, she has limited combat abilities offense wise although she is very agile and flexible making her useful for dodging and other lewder things. She does however have a secret ability, in which if she grabs a girl she can steal something from her. Even she only touched the victim, she might be able to have their blade instantly appear in her hand. A simple touch and stealing the victim's money and it wont just be her wallet, but any amount of her savings too. But physical stuff like that is easy for Spirit Thief. More conceptual things or even just lewd things are possible as well. Taking breast size to drop the victim's chest size and increase her own, stealing a first kiss so that the victim suddenly remembers how good it felt to kiss Spirit Thief even though she had never actually done that, and of going doing things like stealing loyalty, purity, their heart, willpower and others are also options. The more important it is to the person the harder it is to steal, but with enough effort on her part she can steal anything. If she wants, she can also replace it with something she already had. Like stealing the fashion sense of two different girls, then giving them each other's fashion. Her abilities are also more potent when she hasn't been noticed which is an east task for an expert thief like her. Though she loves serving her empress, more than anything else she adores claiming someone important or hard to get.

29. Power of Money
Another fun scenario to do with Gambler, in which Gambler decides to lure a heroine in by targeting one of her friends and getting her to play with the villainess for money. Convinced, the friend plays and loses all the money she possesses, leaving her in a very bad position. The heroine naturally hears about it and comes charging out to Gambler, who says that she'll return the money if the heroine can beat her in a game of cards just like how she won it from her friend. Unknown to the heroine, Gambler had all the money enchanted with demonic energy. With the heroine accepting the game begins and while it is somewhat back and forth the girl is winning more and more, she is going to get the money back. In reality, Gambler is throwing hands to let her win and be exposed to the money for a long period of time. As it remains with her even while the game goes on it begins to enhance her greed, it makes her more competitive to want more and more money. Her look starts shifting as well, her clothing becoming more fancy and ornate while makeup appears on her face. More and more they go back and forth until Gambler sees that she has been completely corrupted by greed and in one final hand allows her to win it all back. She asks the woman what she is going to do with it all, and the girl now says that she won it so it belong to her, she shouldn't need to give it to her poor friend. The heroine has now been consumed by greed and turned into a beautiful noble woman monster, haughtily laughing at the misfortune of others while she remains beautiful and rich. She can absorb money away from people to turn them into obedient maids (Which is what happens to the friend), or pay them cursed money to brainwash them into doing her bidding. Gambler tells her about a chance to become even more rich and beautiful by joining the court of the Dark Empress, and the former heroine gladly accepts finding no greater joy than selfishly serving her own desire for riches.

30. Class Change Corruption
An idea usable in a variety of settings but especially Final Fantasy or Fire Emblem of the top of my head, an evil witch uses dark magic to either create false class changing items or curse real ones so that those who use them will be corrupted into pawns of the dark witch. One option is for the transformation to result in a monster girl equivalent on themselves, their alignment now changed to serve evil and potentially even monsters that would work for the class. A horse riding class resulting in a dark centaur, an archer class a lovely cyclops or gazer, holy classes creating demons, dark cultists and all sorts of other evil things, Blue Mage becoming a chimera of monster girl traits, etc. Could also be specific to the series, like a Pegasus Knight using a cursed class changing seal to become a Dark Flier, which results in them getting a very Aversa-like makeover (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/5/59/Aversa_(FE13_Artwork).png/revision/latest?cb=20160626065342 ) or a Lord changing into some kind of evil dragon servant (Because in Fire Emblem it's basically always dragons causing the problems. Either way, it's an idea that has a lot of variance and is pretty simple (Cursed item corrupts user and gives them a hot makeover/TF) but very potentially hot.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Sorry for the delay~

24)  I like this alot, sweet robot girl to succubus/devil girl by someone like Chizuru(I can practically hear her go "Oh Ho Ho Ho~" when she see's the captured robot girl).  Very interesting corruption process too.  Turns into a willing conversion halfway through which is pretty nice.  I do have a question, what does the creation that captures the robot girl look like?  Would she be a unique design with a bizarre capture method, or would she be a superior dark version of the main character, like a "evil knockoff".  A classic trope that would fit this quite well, some notable examples would be T-elos, Robo-Ky, and Dark Samus.  If that were the case then the evil knock off could be a sexier version with our heroine being remodeled after her so the mad scientist has a a lovely twin set fit to worship her and commit abductions in her name =)

Other possible twist is the scientist rewrites her to think she's the "evil" knockoff so the evil version can act as the dominating older sister and the remodeled could be the naive younger sister filled with adoration for her.

Also, this is the second time I feel I should recommend something to you, but have you seen Pandora in the Crimson Shell? It's a cute show with a yuri-ish relationship between a robot girl(Clarion) and a cyborg girl(Nene). It's got some nice action and humor in it, but the main reason I'm recommending it is you might like Clarion's creator, Uzal Delilah. She's a dark skinned mad scientist who is borderline evil(in a fun way), but she and Chizuru are sorta similar.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2305280?tags=uzal_delilah
https://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/character.php?id=48887
http://www.funimation.com/shows/pandora-in-the-crimson-shell-ghost-urn/home
The show is basically light hearted ghost in the shell, mostly because the concept comes from one of it's writers, but the writer/artist is Koshi Rikdo(Excel Saga)
Here's a clip

25) This one's just perfect, got nothing to add really, can work as it's own thing or you can pick a favored Ojou-sama and plop her friends in(Luvia from Fate/Stay Night comes to mind immediately, though Karin from Street Fighter would work well too). But yeah, plenty to choose from https://www.youtube.com/user/ohohojousama/videos

26) Let me fix that pic for you
Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas - Page 2 Mian-k10 But yeah, she turned out to be quite the looker =) Mask brainwashing is always lovely, especially with such a beautiful roster =)

27) Very nice twisted cycle, though I'm quite curious what this character would look like =)

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Hey, better late than never. I am always glad to see your feedback.

I hadn't really thought about what the robot that defeats the heroine would be like, but I do adore the dark doppelganger type trope like with T-elos so I am very down with that. Especially when paired with that idea of the heroine being converted to be like the evil knockoff or even becoming the knockoff to the bad bot as her evil little sister in crime. After all, the evil one was stronger so it only makes sense she gets to be the older sister that is looked up too~ I've actually never even heard of Pandora in the Crimson Shell until right now but it looks fun and mmmmm Uzal's design is delicious. Totally my kind of scientist there.

Oh yeah, both Nasuverse and Street Fighter universes would be great to go with the sea monster girl idea. Imagining someone like Rin turned into a lowly Nereid servant to the new kraken princess Luvia, or kraken princess Karina with Street Fighter Sakura as her sexy shark bodyguard, lots of hotness to be had.

And on another fighting game note, totally agreed there. Mian's up there with King and Leona in my opinion as best KoF girls (I was never actually super big on Mai). And then I also love mask brainwashing, it feels surprisingly underutilized in a lot of stuff. It's something that can be put on someone's face, making it good for brainwashing stuff, and obscures who they are for loss of identity sexiness. Would love to see more of it.

I imagine Princess Charming would look like a mix of the regality of your standard (Or even more over the top) princess or princess, applied to a handsome lady like King from KoF, Bazett from Fate/Stay Night or even suit Saber, Miyabi from Senran Kagura, etc. Basically the kind of person you would see in http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/6118 but with a royal flare that makes girls think of Prince Charming coming to their aide and for their lips~
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:43 am

This topic lives again.

31. Corruption Circus
There is a circus in town and a heroine and her friends decide to visit to see the show. The show is a blast, however during it the heroine senses something is off and starts to believe that dark magic might be involved in it. Before she can do anything about it she is called to the stage to help with an act however. Thinking that this would be a great time to get a closer look at this evil sensation she was feeling she accepts and moves up on stage, being greeted by a cheerful clown girl. Though she believes that her magic will protect her from anything bad that might happen she finds herself completely distracted by the clown's act up close like this. It just seems so absurd that she could think something so silly could be dangerous, it made her want to laugh. And as the crowd laughed as the clown pulled magical pranks on the heroine that corrupted her more and more, the heroine is laughing just as hard. The heroine's skin turning white and her hair turning big and bright, clown makeup and a big red nose on her face and a sexy colorful outfit on her body, the heroine forgets about everything accept being a silly circus clown. After the show her friends meet up with her and see something is wrong, but the Ringleader appears and decides to make new acts out of the heroine's friends too. The other clown appears too, the Ringleader revealing that they had also been a heroine who she had corrupted into serving. The Ringleader reveals herself to be a gorgeous demon and with her two magical clown commanders and her new set of clown minions that were once the heroine's friends, she prepares for the next stage of her plan. Channeling the magic of her new lackeys with her own that will create a show to corrupt everyone watching it, followed by taking over the city with her new army.

32. Villain Idolization
The plots of an evil villainess have been foiled time and time again but the heroine of justice she faces constantly, and she decides that it is time to change tactics. If brute force and sending minions out at the girl won't work, then making her want to submit will be the answer. The next time they meet the villainess has put together a spell and strikes the heroine with it using a hostage to bait her into taking the attack. It seemingly does nothing and the villainess is forced to run off but later that night the heroine can't stop thinking about her. When she falls asleep, she has a dream of being one of the minions the villainess sends out and causing chaos for her. Not just that, she wakes up feeling turned on too! At school she can't focus, her mind always going back to the villainess and how pretty and intelligent she is. Soon enough the villainess makes her move again with another attack on the city and the heroine rushes to fight her. It's more difficult this time as the heroine feels aroused being in her presence, listening to her voice, a few times she even has to snap herself out of obeying orders the villainess is giving her minions. The villainess of course knows that her plan is working perfectly, and that soon enough the spell will make the heroine completely idolize her. The heroine's will is tough, and she lasts a few more battles, but even her will falters as she soon kneels down in front of the villainess begging for forgiveness for ever standing against her. The villainess grins and pats her on the head, telling her that she will forgive the heroine as long as she gives up on her heroics and becomes her minion. The heroine is glad to agree to such terms and after one makeover giving her a darker, more latex and makeup covered version of her old look, the now former heroine becomes the villainess's super strong second in command.

33. Brainwashing Battle League
An idea for a world in which many methods of brainwashing exist, however are mainly limited in legal use. One such case of legal mind control however is the Brainwashing Battle League, a sport in which teams of beautiful maidens each with their own styles and powers try to best each other in combat, with the prize being claiming a girl from the other team. Once a girl is claimed, they undergo a brainwashing and makeover process to make sure that their look and personality fit their new team. For example, a team of beautiful angels with the powers of light face off against jet black machine armor queens. If the angels win, then one of the evil armored maidens will undergo purification to become a holy winged maiden that wields light magic, while if they lose then one of the angelic beauties will be coated in the sexy black armor of the winners and given a stoic and ruthless mindset just like her new teammates. The more a team wins, the more that their ace players are sought after for brainwashing. The use of mind control techniques are also allowed within the fights, and many teams are themed around such things like a team dressed like succubus that wield charm abilities. If a team is completely out of players than the manager and others who helped the team are brainwashed as well to be workers for the team that eliminated them.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue May 09, 2017 6:53 pm

Yo, I haven't updated this is a long time oh wow. But basically I had an idea of doing a CYOA sometime in the near future set in a world controlled by sexy demons and monster girls, where our heroine would be an OC trying to defeat the villains and make her way to the big bad. Pretty standard stuff. The world itself would be filled with canon characters outside of the protagonist and villains with the idea that they could join the party and/or be corrupted. Lead the heroine through adventures, fight sexy enemies bent on corrupting the heroine and her allies, all that good stuff.

Mainly I've wanted to do some kind of corruption themed writing and I thought this could potentially be fun not just for myself, but for other members. So please give feedback if you would want to see such a thing, if there is anything you would want to see within it, I am totally open to ideas!
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Wed May 10, 2017 7:49 am

That good sir is a great idea and one which I am sure this board would welcome with open arms.
The only problem I can foresee is which monster girls to include, which to be honest isn't a problem at all Very Happy
One monster that would fit this would be Shiro's idea of the nylon drones, items of clothing corrupting a friend then transforming them into a drone to serve their Mistress.
Will offer what ever support I can to this one.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 10, 2017 8:59 am

Thanks! In terms of what monster girls to include, I want to have a whole variety of them in and kind of let choices hint at what you might find on which option. Like if there's a situation where there are options to, say, move through move through an area occupied by some monster girl force, or try and use a shortcut through a graveyard, with option A you will be aware that you'll end up seeing whatever type of monster girl that group is, while option B would be for spirit and undead types. Of course, it won't always be that obvious as ending up in a surprise situation can be quite fun too~

And I am definitely fond of that nylon drone idea.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Wed May 10, 2017 10:45 am

Dude go for it, content is king so anything you do for the group will be greatly appreciated.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Sounds tough, but very good dood. As for corruption ideas, smoke, stroking silk gloves, hypno tits(keijo variety http://hypnohub.net/post/show/48250/animated_gif-female_only-femdom-femsub-hypnotic_br ), verbal inductions, glamour inductions, mantra inductions, pheromones/perfume, charm spells, love potions, cursed items(like mask or sexy outfits), hypnotic dances, hypnotic music, hypnotic lights, nylon coated leg crossing back and forth( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/758465 ), whispering winds, mind melting(via the heat of a elemental or milk), cult induction, kisses, deep kisses, licking/lapping, magic hearts, hypnotic eyes, latex goo, slime, cocoons, rebirthing transformation(like Schi_mit's stuff https://e-hentai.org/tag/artist:sch-mit or Stealth Moko https://e-hentai.org/tag/artist:stealth+moko), mind molding tease and denial(with ot without bondage), and mind breaking sex...

... Those are methods that I can think off of the top of my head.

Course I hope to see FF monsters(like Barb-E and Jemnezmy) and Castlevania monstergirls(since they have a wide variety of monstergirls).

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 10, 2017 10:58 pm

There is a lot of stuff I am also fond of in there and just gave me a couple fun ideas, so thanks for that~
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Sat May 13, 2017 11:29 pm

Just as a reminder, if anyone has anything they want to see in World of Monsters please say so. Whether it be monsters, characters, conversion methods, whatever, definitely open to suggestions. Either mention your ideas here, or PM me if you would rather want your ideas to be a surprise to others if I do end up implementing them.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  065227n Mon May 15, 2017 6:33 am

I would like to see the Pollensalta/Snow/Jem trio show up.

A divide and conquer scenario?

065227n

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon May 15, 2017 8:26 pm

I got some ideas here and there for who I would like to see, like Sylphie from Project X Zone 2.. She could be a very fun recurring merchant who could sell you some fetishy outfits(like Shadowloo doll uniforms) that provide special bonuses. Of course, being the true neutral merchant she is, she could also sell said items to a villainess or monstergirl, or sell cursed items/mind control equipment to you in order to sell you and your party to the highest bidder =)

Tuki could be fun too if we get any dancers Twisted Evil

I'll pm you the other main things I'm thinking about.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon May 15, 2017 8:46 pm

065227n wrote:I would like to see the Pollensalta/Snow/Jem trio show up.

A divide and conquer scenario?

This and Rainday's ideas are both appealing. :3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 17, 2017 2:49 am

I should probably go ahead and submit these just in case, put possible heroines we could run into or join(that are pretty niche but really sexy heroines)
Archers:

More incoming.

Lancers:

And two random ones
Moriah the thief(D&D Shadows over Mystara)
Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas - Page 2 Moriah10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungeons_%26_Dragons:_Shadow_over_Mystara#Characters
Skilled thief, agile, low constitution so uses items to fight, can pick door and locks(handy for plundering and escaping)

Ryuu Lyon(Danmachi/Is it Wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon)
Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas - Page 2 Ryuu_l12
[Limit Break]
Some brainwashing and corruption themed ideas - Page 2 Ryuu_l11
Badass forest ninja/waitress elf. Silent, protective, kind. Negative, falls in love easy(being from a sorta harem show)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed May 17, 2017 8:51 am

Definitely some nice looks in there, I love those thief designs~
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 17, 2017 7:49 pm

Yeah, Moriah is pretty damn nice, definitely great to see a girl with muscle on her. I'll probably throw up so more random heroines if that's alright, maybe some more thieves, definitely some Dancer/Idols which would be good for buffs and mesmerizing monster girls. I'll also throw some unconventional characters in for fun.

Wish I was up earlier to make case for Ingrid, considering she's a time traveling goddess who wields Psycho Power(the same power Bison wields to turn girls into Shadaloo dolls), has a passion for pantyhose, and is an ojou-sama~ ... Oh well, maybe next time...
Spoiler:

Also, what are your thoughts of making charm a more devastating type of magic? Like it can't be dispelled via normal means once it reaches a certain point(like in FF) and the party member must be knocked out. As for a way to dispel it once it reaches that point, what if it was more explicit?
Perv mode:

But yeah, might be too explicit, but just a random thought I had.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next