Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSR Should Not Be Allowed on Television

4 posters

Go down

RSR Should Not Be Allowed on Television Empty RSR Should Not Be Allowed on Television

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi there, everybody-everybody! Since everyone else has got a similar thread going, and I think I got some decent ideas, I might as well give it a shot. Also, feedback is nice, but please be gentle, or at least civil. This is the first time in about three years since I've even put my ideas out in anything resembling public, so here we go!!

Wait, not "here we go". First, a bit of an introduction. My name is Rubyfruit Pixie, but y'all can just call me Rubyfruit, and I write...I think I write okay, but I have the worst habit of not finishing anything, which is probably why I haven't posted anything publicly in three years. I am also full of questionable ideas, as you have seen from the two Forum Bestiary posts. I think that by having my ideas somewhere where other people can see them, it will goad me into finishing something.

I do much of my mediocre writing in the Kingdom Hearts fandom, focused mostly on Kairi. Speaking of which, I tend to like characters, pairings, and sometimes entire series that other people hate for no reason except that I have always been this way. My recent writerly obsession is pairing Kairi up with Rinoa from FF8 (like I said, love of things that no one else likes, it's a thing of mine). There is no reason why I did this, other than the fact that I like both of these characters. A lot.

Okay, now "Here We Go"!

Works in Slow but Steady Progress

I have two longer stories that I work on, on-and-off. When I'm not working on one, I'm at work on the other.

The first one is my baby of a project, "Unlock My Heart!!: Like Flower Blossoms". Combining the concepts of Magical Girl and a cartoony version of undercover detective work, this story came about during Nanowrimo. Basically, Kairi's become what's called an Unlocker, or a person with the ability to undo Charm Magic. And as such, has to go off to defeat the Rinoa and save the day. Which is much, much easier said than done for many reasons, namely squads of attractive Monsters of the Day that can hardly be called monsters. Also featuring Rinoa as probably the sweetest, most nicest villain in the history of villainy, and some authentically awkwardly-written fight scenes.  Whenever I get this done, there may be a sequel called "Unlock My Heart!!: Old Habits Die Hard", where Rinoa, too, is an Unlocker, but as the title says...old habits die hard.

The other is "Unending Dream", which is where the concept of the Fey that I wrote about in the Forum Bestiary came from. One such Fey, named Elia, infiltrates the school and starts building her Kingdom there. And much of the story is taken up with figuring out how to defeat Elia before the whole school's taken over. Questionably-written conversion sequences ensue. There is a definite sequel, with two endings, planned for this one, called "Unending Dream: Last One Standing", where the focus is more on dealing with Elia and the Fey she's created. More questionable conversion sequences.

Other Sundry Ideas Ideas

To be filled out at a later date, as I get them. A lot of them are ideas for oneshots and the like, that I may send to VIP groups if I have the sufficient ego.
A lot of them are, yes, Rinoa/Kairi, and probably at least of decent caliber.

Last edited by RainbowSevenRainbow on Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Title edit!)
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

RSR Should Not Be Allowed on Television Empty Re: RSR Should Not Be Allowed on Television

Post  Kamenrider Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:13 am

dude my ideas are usually more questionable and dubious then yours from what i can tell looking forward to see you actually finish something
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

RSR Should Not Be Allowed on Television Empty Re: RSR Should Not Be Allowed on Television

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:26 pm

Kamenrider wrote:dude my ideas are usually more questionable and dubious then yours from what i can tell looking forward to see you actually finish something

That's mighty kind of you to say that. Then again, those two stories are things I've been working on for a while. The oneshot ideas get more dubious since they come really quickly and I am the most inarticulate person ever when it comes to ideas that have barely formed.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm

I find the idea of a "charm detective" most interesting, could lead to some interesting scenarios where plans go wrong and she gets charmed for quite a while. Also, what would you think of her picking up a little bit of the charm magic? Nothing for bosses, but door guards and the like, or maybe her future partner could take care of that.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Rainday wrote:I find the idea of a "charm detective" most interesting, could lead to some interesting scenarios where plans go wrong and she gets charmed for quite a while. Also, what would you think of her picking up a little bit of the charm magic? Nothing for bosses, but door guards and the like, or maybe her future partner could take care of that.

That sounds eerily like what I had originally planned to do before Unlock My Heart!!: Like Flower Blossoms and Unending Dream ate all my time. The original idea was that Kairi had a bracelet that seemed to block charm spells, but actually stored them instead.

But doing this with Rinoa in the Unlock My Heart sequel makes a lot more sense in light of her role in the current part of the story. And in light of the fact that Charm Magic and Unlock Magic work in basically the exact same way.

I also intended for a oneshot where the angelic imagery around Rinoa was taken a bit more literally. But I had no idea where to go with it.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:15 pm

I had this idea kicking around for a while. It started off as an incidental story in the increasingly large story chain containing the Unlockers. In a later part of "Unlock My Heart!!: Like Flower Blossoms", Kairi gets at least...some of her information from a friendly beegirl. Apparently the Unlockers have monstergirl allies.

In light of this, and taking several pages of inspiration from something I read on the EMCSA, I thought about this for a moment. "It'd be easier to be charmed by an ally," I thought. If I go this route with a oneshot I may do something bee or butterfly-themed. Or heck, bunny-themed because why not?
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:12 pm

Rubyfruit wrote:I had this idea kicking around for a while. It started off as an incidental story in the increasingly large story chain containing the Unlockers. In a later part of "Unlock My Heart!!: Like Flower Blossoms", Kairi gets at least...some of her information from a friendly beegirl. Apparently the Unlockers have monstergirl allies.

In light of this, and taking several pages of inspiration from something I read on the EMCSA, I thought about this for a moment. "It'd be easier to be charmed by an ally," I thought. If I go this route with a oneshot I may do something bee or butterfly-themed. Or heck, bunny-themed because why not?

Sounds good to me. Such things usually raise some doubt from the heroine in question, but if they have a thing for that character they cannot resist. Whichever theme you go with, make such to get their fetish material in(honey imprisonment/aphrodisiac sting or cocooning/shiny dust). Also, glad to help on the on the other.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:16 pm

It has been forever since I posted in the thread...that I started. I promise I didn't forget about the message board.

So I get a new idea from a somewhat unlikely source. After browsing FictionMania's Bad Boy to Good Girl category, I saw a whole lot of reform school/boarding-related plots where troublemaking guys get turned into girls, some more "gently" than others.

But because I don't write TG 'fic and because I have a thing for girls getting...well, girlier, I might do something with that basic plot, especially with both Unlock My Heart!!: Like Flower Blossoms and Unending Dream stalled for now. I also wanted to write more of an internal conflict, some reluctance rather than resistance outright (which is probably why that kind of plot would work better with girls, at least for me, I guess). I already know kinda where I want to go with it. Mostly. I know how I want it to start and I know how I want it to end. I have plans for all sorts of costumes (the frillier the better), but I am taking suggestions...! Also what to name this school. And this story.

On that note, why is it in those stories, when the parents and the kid gets to the school, it is always gray skies and rain?

Also else, I intend to do something with the Rinoa-as-literal-angel thing. One day...when I figure out what to do with it. Which I will. One day. I know that it'll be a oneshot and if ever I get the massive ego inflation, I will send it to VIP1. If I finish it.

Last edited by Rubyfruit on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Things and stuff!)
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:49 am

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls! Hopefully, there are no children here, but anyway!

I finally came up with a concept for the Rinoa-As-Literal-Angel story! And it ties in to my all-time favorite thing (Light-Corruption!) and my new obsession (girls becoming super-girly!!) at the same time!

The idea that came to my head was the idea of Rinoa showing up to Kairi somehow, all white-winged, with gentle words of comfort and promises of love, but each word and touch are laced with a charm, every word of kindness meant to enchant, every touch meant to entrap, and it's much harder to resist someone whose magic is based mostly in Light, because it feels so good, so warm, so safe, that it's much easier to surrender (though Kairi will show at least some reluctance).

...It helps that this fic will start with Sora taking an extended leave of absence, which is a common setup in fics of mine. If I decide to post it to the group, one might see the other common setups...
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Rubyfruit wrote:The idea that came to my head was the idea of Rinoa showing up to Kairi somehow, all white-winged, with gentle words of comfort and promises of love, but each word and touch are laced with a charm, every word of kindness meant to enchant, every touch meant to entrap, and it's much harder to resist someone whose magic is based mostly in Light, because it feels so good, so warm, so safe, that it's much easier to surrender (though Kairi will show at least some reluctance).

Well, I am looking forward to reading this.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 pm

Okay, guys!

Was working on that oneshot I had planned. Decided at the last minute to switch from an angel motif to a water one. Because water means more than one thing, and maybe it's just me, but I find water to be a bit sensual. So...yeah.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:13 am

So...Valentine's Day!

I want to do something centered around that theme, but I don't know what exactly. All I know is that somehow, Rinoa/Kairi happens.

I've wanted to do a Valentine's Day-themed story but I don't quite know what to do with such a theme...
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:13 am

So, now I have a place for you to read my fics now:

The Charmverse Archive. Slide on over that way and hit the "Request Access" button! It's kinda empty now, but I did just set it up a couple of hours ago.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:31 pm

Rubyfruit wrote:So, now I have a place for you to read my fics now:

The Charmverse Archive. Slide on over that way and hit the "Request Access" button! It's kinda empty now, but I did just set it up a couple of hours ago.

Interesting, may I purpose a question though? Why not make your own thread in the completed mission section and post them there? Just curious, no malintent meant.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowSevenRainbow Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:22 pm

Rainday wrote:
Rubyfruit wrote:So, now I have a place for you to read my fics now:

Interesting, may I purpose a question though?  Why not make your own thread in the completed mission section and post them there?  Just curious, no malintent meant.

I return to answer this question, long overdue, with this: I had a thread here already, and I'm kind of lazy.
RainbowSevenRainbow
RainbowSevenRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Fair enough.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down