Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC)

3 posters

Go down

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) Empty Gravity Rush ( F/F MC)

Post  hawk-99 Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:40 pm

there is a scene where Kat, the main character of the game is put into a trance by another woman and transported into a stage within her own subconscious.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) Empty Re: Gravity Rush ( F/F MC)

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Cyanea, who pretty much claims to be the God of that world ("Everything in this world is just a part of my dream"). She starts to look pretty damn creepy when she does that.

And let's not forget, there are ALWAYS worse ways to be transported places. You could be sucked into the gut of an old bearded man to reach a dark plane of space.

For this game, there's also a point where a large Nevi absorbs a schoolgirl into it, and she starts to lose her mind as she (as a part of the large Nevi) rampages around the school. If I recall, you had to avoid doing damage to her body, and you had to win the battle within a certain period of time before her fusion with the Nevi pretty much kills her (or just simply takes her past a point of no return, where she would literally become one with that Nevi, leaving no possibility of rescue).

Anyways, I just want to see a real friendship develop between Kat and Raven in the next game, and possibly a playable Raven too. And let's not forget the awesome outfits-

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) Grcostumes
Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) 600?cb=20141220031844
Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) 600?cb=20141220031720 (Not actually in the Gravity Rush game)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Thanks for the clarification, I personally didn't play the game so I don't know much about it's story, anyway here's a link for the scene it should start around 04:40.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cFZRceQXg
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:07 pm

hawk-99 wrote:Thanks for the clarification, I personally didn't play the game so I don't know much about it's story, anyway here's a link for the scene it should start around 04:40.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cFZRceQXg

Hmm, I wonder how they'll handle that in the remake for the PS4... Well at the very least the comic images should be in higher quality, though I would be interested in how it could look in the games engine. I do like that giant eye perspective. Good find.

For this game, there's also a point where a large Nevi absorbs a schoolgirl into it, and she starts to lose her mind as she (as a part of the large Nevi) rampages around the school. If I recall, you had to avoid doing damage to her body, and you had to win the battle within a certain period of time before her fusion with the Nevi pretty much kills her (or just simply takes her past a point of no return, where she would literally become one with that Nevi, leaving no possibility of rescue).

I think I remember that, it was put on the process forum a while ago. Need to go grab the screencaps from there...

Anyways, I just want to see a real friendship develop between Kat and Raven in the next game, and possibly a playable Raven too. And let's not forget the awesome outfits-
Heh, there was one artist who liked to delve into that, some really sweet yuri stuff(like Raven princess carrying her off into the sky).

But yeah, new outfits and playable Raven would be freaking awesome, hopefully they don't keep her locked for certain missions, and hopefully she'll have her own path(even if it's just minor deviation, as long as NPC acknowledge the difference).

But yeah, looking forward to the remake and 2 hitting the PS4.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:17 pm

In case the video above got deleted,the scene is taken from Episode 15 - Memories of Another World.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:29 pm

We got from screens from Gravity Rush remastered and a vid
http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/03/gravity-rush-remastered-gets-new-gameplay-footage-screenshots/

And this was one of the screens~
Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) Gravit10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:42 pm

Early in the second game Kat encounter the Night Gale who actually a mind controlled Raven, she was brainwashed ( off screen ) by the Jirga Para Lhao Garrison to to act as one their enforcers, Kat managed to free her quickly, after that they have a nice seen together were Kat states that she only gets her most peaceful sleep when she finds Raven once again, it ends with them sleeping in the same bed.
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Yeah, it's a lame-looking iron mask over her face. But I'm sure if you've seen enough previews, you'd know what it looks like. "Night Gale" is that blue-haired Raven. Why her hair turns blue while she has that mask on? Hell if I know.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:56 pm

I don't suppose the garrison is run by a sexy lady... Probably not, though when brainwashed before, there is always the chance that some trigger remains later in the game.  Anyway, pic(I diiig this perspective)

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) Night_10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  hawk-99 Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:53 am

From the Raven's Choice DLC we have a scene similar to the one with Kat from the first :

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) K0Ag07el

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) VfW6k1vl

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) DumC9Yil

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) 95PXLnUl

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) QUD3mIjl

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) LZ6aK0Yl

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) IUfTZWBl

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) Jfu7bAbl

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) Lof1kl7l

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) 9obrm38l

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) BwTIa81l

Gravity Rush ( F/F MC) 2ulV1YFl
hawk-99
hawk-99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum