Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron

4 posters

Go down

A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron Empty A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron

Post  Spiritai1 Wed May 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Hey there,

I found this wonderful sequence in which the averngers are transformed into female robotic servants of ultron
A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron Ultron_avengers_1_6_by_mrinternetman_by_singory-d8r9xct
A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron Ultron_avengers_2_6_by_mrinternetman_by_singory-d8r9xeh
A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron Ultron_avengers_3_6_by_mrinternetman_by_singory-d8r9xfx
A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron Ultron_avengers_4_6_by_mrinternetman_by_singory-d8r9xh9
A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron Ultron_avengers_5_6_by_mrinternetman_by_singory-d8r9xjk
A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron Ultron_avengers_6_6_by_mrinternetman_by_singory-d8r9xkc
the artist behind this is mrinternetman --> http://mrinternetman.deviantart.com/

Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did

Last edited by Spiritai1 on Thu May 07, 2015 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Spiritai1

Back to top Go down

A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron Empty Re: A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron

Post  singory Thu May 07, 2015 9:10 am

Singory is the one who commissioned it not the artist Smile

also this group is " being defeated by falling to the temptations and wiles of villainesses "

and since ultron is male i didn't feel its right to post it here Smile

singory

http://singory.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron Empty Re: A sequence on how the avengers became feamle servants of ultron

Post  Spiritai1 Thu May 07, 2015 9:34 am

Hey singory thanks for pointing out my mistake I just really liked the art and the story behind it. Was a really cool commission. On the thought if it belongs here I will let the community deicide that. I thought it fit

Spiritai1

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu May 07, 2015 3:08 pm

singory wrote:Singory is the one who commissioned it not the artist Smile

also this group is "  being defeated by falling to the temptations and wiles of villainesses "

Well, we could always use a topic where you can promote your semi-OC, Lady Ultron. Not because of her origin, but because of what she does to other heroines herself. Or do you have a topic for her somewhere else on the board?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Thu May 07, 2015 6:10 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:

also this group is "  being defeated by falling to the temptations and wiles of villainesses "

Well, we could always use a topic where you can promote your semi-OC, Lady Ultron. Not because of her origin, but because of what she does to other heroines herself. Or do you have a topic for her somewhere else on the board?

never thought of having a topic for lady ultron , maybe i should Razz

singory

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 07, 2015 9:45 pm

Spiritai1 wrote:On the thought if it belongs here I will let the community deicide that. I thought it fit

Um, that's still up to Signory since he commissioned the pic and we try our best to respect the artist/commissioner.  So I'll probably end up deleting this topic within the next two days.

singory wrote:
DoubleEdged wrote:

never thought of having a topic for lady ultron , maybe i should Razz

I'm behind this.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiritai1 Thu May 07, 2015 9:57 pm

On the thought if it belongs here I will let the community deicide that. I thought it fit wrote:

this was meant in relation if the pics as such fit this community not the question if they should be shown here that is up to the artist/commissioner as you said rainday

Spiritai1

Back to top Go down

Post  singory Fri May 08, 2015 4:02 am

Rainday wrote:

Um, that's still up to Signory since he commissioned the pic and we try our best to respect the artist/commissioner.  So I'll probably end up deleting this topic within the next two days.

i don't mind it begin posted , i didn't post it because i didn't think it fit the group theme , that a female villaness is the one doing the corruption

singory

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri May 08, 2015 7:13 pm

Ok ok ok ok, okay. I left out that part because Singory said that it didn't fit the theme of the group, and he was right on that, it doesn't. The main reason for that is while Ultron is technically a genderless robot, it most often takes on a male persona and form in canon. There are exceptions to this, but they do not apply here.
Also I'm moving this over to general instead of deleting it for now.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down