Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D's works and ideas

+20
Nightington
shirokami
obviousagent
ZeroStormZZ
DaisyHypnoPeril
singory
Generic_entity
Spydare
DoubleEdged
Rainday
Grungepunk
rath_iruzer
DanielleByron
LazyAlex
Hornofdesolation
Quartz Falcon
madoka
tilltherewas1
PirateStoat
RainbowSevenRainbow
24 posters

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

D's works and ideas - Page 29 Empty Re: D's works and ideas

Post  MWkillkenny84 Mon May 28, 2018 3:11 am

DoubleEdged wrote:I've had appropriate mods for a while now, but I'm starting to think of a new victim to try something with.

Princess Peach.
Koopa Queen, or Shy Queen?

Shy Queen, I have already see enough Koopa Queen Peach arts to last a AD&D session.

EDIT: (look at the preview) Why not both?

Koopas and Shys want Peach as their Queen, so they use a magical mirror macguffin to make a copy/duplicate of her, and one become Koopa Queen Peach and the other Shy Queen Peach.

MWkillkenny84

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:12 pm

Just an idea to bring up on a whim, there's no way I can put something like this together for a visual piece;

The well-known heroines and Rare Blade ladies of Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Doesn't matter who, any of them should work- Their selves being reformatted into the "basic" Blade female shell. Basically this:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/17/49/75/42/xc2-co10.jpg
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:25 pm

I really dig that look. On phone now so can't look, but im certain there is art of this concept for one of the XB2 girls. I'd love to see any of the rare blades get "downgraded" like that though.

Edit: Here we go https://dragon-fangx.deviantart.com/art/Unique-Blade-Morag-739027216
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:48 am

Pfft. Nice.
Despite Morag, as far as I know, being a Human Driver rather than a Blade, that does fit very well with what I was saying.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:11 am

Definitely, I love the design style. Next time I get a trade or commission from ibenz I may have to ask for something based on this concept. Possibly Pyra and Kos-mos getting downgraded to basic Blades.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:32 am

:3
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:21 am

What about T-ELOS? I don't know if she's in the game or not but she is the production model of KOS-MOS so you could have one of her commissioned.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:43 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:What about T-ELOS? I don't know if she's in the game or not

DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:22 pm

Alright, going off of something ZeroStorm just recently did, I've started putting thought into a different sort of mental affliction- "Trophy Girl/Arm Candy." Reduced in willpower/strength to the point that following along and looking pretty is the only thing they're able to manage. Of course, this makes them a useless sort of minion, not even useful for subduing or converting others. So in typical DoubleEdged fashion, what sort of idea would I have for such a scenario?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/17/49/75/42/8f37fc10.png

Embarrassingly, she finds she still has the Wall Market prostitute ensemble stashed away. Tossing it aside, she wonders if she should burn it. She decides to blow off some stress at a tavern. But as she's taking some time to relax, a strange, soothing voice behind her says
"A shame. The potential of a beauty as yourself should be shown off to the world. One like you should be pampered..."
A strange scent passes over her nose. She turns to see who has advanced toward her, to see no one there.
Returning, she once again lays eyes upon the blue dress. She knows such a slutty outfit would only bring her shame... and yet...
The next night, a woman in striking blue graces the floor of a dance bar. Attracting so much attention from onlookers, but one in particular she starts to take notice towards.
"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the thrill of a moment like this..."
A woman in gold, dressed to the nines, offers her hand. She didn't know her, and yet, she felt as though she belonged with such a fine woman... belonged to such a fine woman...

I'm sure there's no surprises as to who the mystery woman could be.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Oooh, that's lovely.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:13 am

Love it~
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:36 pm

So... apparently I can finally confirm that the demon harlequin Nelapa is female. Still kinda ugly, but female. But with a bit of artistic liberty...

Anyways, I’m getting this from the just-released Mobius card.
https://img.altema.jp/ffmobius/ability/2468.jpg
Which also featured the witch character finally getting a job that uses the leather suit she wore when she was first introduced into the world (I cannot believe it took this long).

Oh, and why am I mentioning this in my ideas topic while at work? I wonder...
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:14 pm

Hopefully I didn't keep anyone waiting too long. This is what came out of what I just said.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/17/49/75/42/8f445810.png
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:42 pm

I adore everything about that.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:19 pm

Looking up a few more things on FFVI's demon harlequin enemies, there's a version at the Cultist Tower too.
... Goddamn, why weren't there more (non-children) female player characters in FFVI? Could've made a sexy Cultist trio: Level 30 Dancer (green), Level 60 Harlequin (blue), Level 80 Mistress (red). Almost reminds me of V's Phoenix Tower, which was full of a certain trio of sexy lady enemies.

I also think back to a certain idea I did, "Invasion of FAP." The girls involved were quickly conditioned to desire to go all the way, suiting themselves up in their latex soldier attire, but now I want to think of something similar-
A typical evil-organization story. Girls are kidnapped and conditioned at their base to become soldiers for said organization, forced into most of said organization's soldier attire. Only "most" of said attire, it can be clearly seen that there's at least one more piece- a hood and/or mask. But let's try to draw it all out this time, make it long-term. Let's say this organization has found that human will is a decent source of power in a soldier, thus, in an unexpected move, they make an escape condition for all their "conscripts-" find the will to remove your suit and leave, and you're free to go; but finish the suit, and there's no return. A simple enough choice, no? So why then do most of the girls who think it's such an easy choice find themselves unable to remove their suits? Are they not strong enough? Maybe they should get stronger, thus they start training more seriously. Still not good enough. The fate of most of these girls is to simply give up and don the hood simply to end the troubles. But one in particular seems very resilient. She never gives up through it all, and goes through days of the soldier conditioning, still trying to find the inner strength to get out. Even still, the long days take their toll on her psyche.
A new batch of "conscripts" is brought to the base. One of the new girls knows this particular one, who almost seems broken by this point. Stoic, silent, exhausted, it's as if her soul has been drained. But the new girl, yet to be dressed for training, calls out to her, tries to bring back the light in her heart.
"You are strong! You have the freedom to make that choice!"
Those words seem to resonate with her. She makes eye contact, and she starts to find her confidence again. A huge smile crosses her face, some tears of joy leaking from her eyes.
"Yes... yes, I am free to choose!!"
... And then she pulls out the soldier hood/mask, and immediately dons it.
Perhaps she had gotten too used to the training, and started to enjoy it too much? Whatever the reason, she just willingly threw away her identity to cement herself as a soldier. Her first action will likely be to assist in the "preparation" of the new recruits, in which she might actually have a bit of fun with one of them in particular. And with the willpower she showed in making her choice, she might be elevated to a higher position than the average soldier, becoming something of a powerful sub-leader type.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:51 pm

Oh my, that is a very sexy scenario. Twisting the friendship speech into the final instrument of her fall into a loyal soldier is absolutely amazing.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:34 am

Lately I've also wanted to do something along the lines of Kyonyuu Sentai Sangyarukan doujin. Except with 100% less old man sex. Something like...

Solo heroine takes out group of enemy soldier girls. Finds vacant hood lying on ground, takes it with her. After looking it over, decides to try it on. Pleasure centers are overloaded, she can't stop touching herself nor the mask. Starts to imagine...
-wakes up, mask is lying on her floor.
Another day, she takes out another group of enemy soldier girls. Though apparently she had also been carrying that mask around with her. Unable to dampen her desires, she puts it on again. And then she starts molesting the knocked out, fully-suited soldier girls. A grope there, a kiss there. She's even fully undressed herself as she does this, running her hands along their shapely bodies. But then the soldier girls suddenly wake up. What they do next... is go along completely with her love-making attempts. They don't apply any major force against her. It just turns into a total orgy...
- she wakes up again, in her battle suit, and she notices a vacant enemy suit lying on the ground.
The next night at home goes exactly as one would imagine at this point.
Then she attempts an infiltration mission. Fully suited in the enemy suit, she attempts to blend in with another squad of soldier girls as she tries to find the most vulnerable part of the base she can sabotage. She finds it, and waits for a good time to make an attempt. But then she finds out what the soldier girls' "recreational time" is- whenever they aren't in service, they're either having an orgy or they're resting. She's nearly going crazy from the lust at this point.
Finally, a resting period in which she can make her move. She gets to the vulnerable point (likely a reactor or a critical computer system), where she is confronted by the enemy leader. Leader woman manages to get around her and pull off the mask she's wearing. At this point, it has become clear what else the suit has been doing to her. Unnatural makeup, modified hair color and eye color. But she hardly notices, the only thing she can think of is that she has to get that mask back on immediately. In childlike desperation, her first action is to reach for the mask, not attack the leader. She laughs as she takes notice, avoiding the first reach. But then she decides to toss the mask back her way. Heroine immediately puts it back on. The leader just stands there, and the heroine notices two things behind her- the (critical point) to the right, and an orgy of soldier girls on the left.
The leader then gives a command. "Do what you came here to do."
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  MWkillkenny84 Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:58 am

DoubleEdged wrote:
The leader then gives a command. "Do what you came here to do.

A nice variations of the theme "She who fight monsters be careful to not become a monster herself"

MWkillkenny84

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:16 pm

Very sexy~ Makes me wonder if the mask was doing all the work to twist her into a new minion or if it just gave her an excuse, a slight push to indulge in some suppressed sinful desires she already had buried within her. I'd definitely love to see a before and after of her with that unnatural hair and makeup. Sounds like a hot new look, especially with the rest of the minion uniform on.
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:05 pm

You know, I think I can give you a current look at what I had in mind for the character's "progression."
Heroine design not final, but I think the enemy suit is pretty much what I'm going for.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/17/49/75/42/90a83c10.png
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroStormZZ Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:44 pm

That looks great~
ZeroStormZZ
ZeroStormZZ

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:38 pm

Love it~
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:56 pm

That is very, very cool.

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  MWkillkenny84 Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:26 am

DoubleEdged wrote:You know, I think I can give you a current look at what I had in mind for the character's "progression."
Heroine design not final, but I think the enemy suit is pretty much what I'm going for.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f63/17/49/75/42/90a83c10.png

Both designs are lovely!

MWkillkenny84

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:04 pm

Something I never did manage to do was a "Scarlet's Revenge" scenario. Where "Surprise! She's still alive!" (albeit scarred to hell) and out to get some payback on Tifa. The first time I thought of that sort of idea was one where she started messing with leftover Hojo experiments and transformed herself. But for some time now I've been thinking of her using whatever R&D resources she could muster and start some human-learning robotics projects.

Another thing is that I have plenty of resources to do an Arachne-girl scenario. Whether standard arachnid hybrid or my personal fetish-leaning "void/latex type" monster, it's something I want to think about doing.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next