Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A simple Q&A

4 posters

Go down

A simple Q&A Empty A simple Q&A

Post  DanielleByron Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:31 am

Heya guys! Due to the loss of my password (and never managing to get the email), I made a new account. I am still the admin of The Corruption of Heroines Tumblr blog. I wanted to ask you fine fellows a few questions, so I can do a poll like thing on the blog, if you want to participate.

Q1: What do you enjoy the most about the capture of heroines and their seduction?
Q2: Who is your favorite evil lady?
Q3: What piece of media made you realize you like this?
Q4: Favorite Heroine(s)?
Q5: What role do you enjoy playing the most, the pawn or the chessmistress?

Thank You in advance!
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

http://corruptionofheroines.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A simple Q&A Empty Re: A simple Q&A

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:17 pm

1) Whenever I see a heroine seduced into corruption, the best part would be a point just before they break, where they are able to take a look at what they've become (when aesthetic transformations are involved), and there's that brief moment of despair, before they finally give up and accept it, embrace it even.

2) I would probably have to say the Fascination Girl Archetype (Jemnezmy, Snow, Pollensalta) from Final Fantasy VII. I don't know why it is they stick out much more to me than the seductive ladies of FFIV and FFVI, considering I played those back in the SNES days. Maybe it was Snow in particular, because it wasn't just being a seductive female, her whole body, including her hair, was an icy blue, clearly not a color natural to a human woman.

3) Way too hard to say. I can tell you that my first experience with corruption, I'm pretty sure was Teddy Ruxpin. However, happening to a female, or with seductive catalyst, I really don't know. It's probably closer to say imagined said sort of situation in my head before ever actually seeing that sort of thing, as I did like certain mutated villains, and wanted to imagine others being turned into similar things. Villains like Inque, from Batman Beyond. Even back in the SNES days, I don't think I really had much of a fetish for those seductive enemies in Final Fantasies, even with the Charm effect. I really can't remember when I connected the dots like I did. I eventually did though, and that's when I started to look at these sorts of things with a bit of sexuality on my mind.

4) I can tell you that my favorite Heroine to use as a victim for these things is Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy VII). But there are actually plenty of heroines I enjoy much more than her, but wouldn't use as victims of seductive corruption.

5) Honestly... I'm the King, hopelessly wishing I could be the Pawn.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:29 am

Thank You for your reply! I would love to feature your answer on the blog, but first, how do you wish for me to call you, is DoubleEdge okay?
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:48 pm

DanielleByron wrote:
Q1: What do you enjoy the most about the capture of heroines and their seduction?
I always have a hard time picking favorites... I guess for capturing, I would have to go with some type of smothering KO. Weather it be with breast or legs I'm a fan. But generally, for the capture, I like the "soft rynoa", basically the heroine is overwhelmed by their strength and the villainess need only to do a gut punch or a chop to the neck to KO her. It's why I'm such a fan of Aika and Najica. But yeah, alternative methods like a spray of sleeping gas, a trang dart, a room feeling with gas, or bombarding the heroine with sound waves until they collapse it just perfect to me. A runner up is the chase, where the heroine is running after the villainess only to wind up in a binding trap... Oh yeah, cocooning is really nice too, or any form of surprise bondage.

Now let's move on to seduction. Verbal seduction is really good, where it starts out as a chat but turns into hypnosis that the heroine isn't aware of until it's too late(or never becomes aware of). Basically talking her into seeing how good bad can be. Of course Glamour is up there too(the type were the beauty of the villainess is just too powerful to resist and all comply to her commands). Oh, and aphrodisiac mist, smoke, perfume, scent, or gas really help both. Oh, and of course there's "the touch", where the villainess's touch triggers arousal or they do seductive things with their body like dancing or a good old "Puff Puff". Oh, and then there's seduced by power, both magical or physical, just how much she has seduces her victim.

Sorry if I kinda of divided that question into two, but both can be there own fun.

Q2: Who is your favorite evil lady?
Now that's a hard one... but in the end, I would probably have to go with Pollensalta from FF7, just due to her methods and how she's kinda a blank seductive template that you can apply whatever traits you want to her and make her your own(usually the calm, alluring older sister of the bunch who knows her victory is already in her hand). Dark Sakura is up there too, if only if her obsession with her sempai was more towards her sister. Nova from the second season of Magical Knights Rayearth is LEGEND to me, and to a lesser extent Cladina. Shadow Rise, Esmeralda...

I'm sorry, I can't rally pick a favorite... But as far as types go, I have two, the younger girl(not loli) who tricks people with her appearance and wants to make everyone her plaything(innocent or bratty is fine with me), and the older dark skinned woman, who knows her way around and knows how to turn people into putty in her hands(also a skilled dancer).

Q3: What piece of media made you realize you like this?
That's always hard to narrow down... I mean different things triggered each part of this fetish... but I guess it would be FF7 with Yuffie getting charmed by Snow would be fine. From there I went searching and stumbled upon RB9's yahoo group and the rest is history.

Q4: Favorite Heroine(s)?

Tifa, Yuffie, Sailor Mars, Salior Jupiter are foremost in my consciousness right now, along with Estelle Bright from Legend of Heroes, despite never playing the game. I just like her design and she's actually the MC of her game... she also reminds me of Nowa who's another favorite along with Alleyne from Queen's Blade.

Q5: What role do you enjoy playing the most, the pawn or the chessmistress?
Well, as a writer, I can appreciate both. I like writing from the pawn's perspective more I suppose, but at the same time you need to have a chessmistress worth falling for, one who understands the needs of her pawn and lovingly carries it out.

Thank You in advance!

You're welcome.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:34 pm

Q1: I'm going to be lazy and just go with what Rainday said, because his answer is that good.

Q2: Caldina (Rayearth), with Beruche (Sailormoon R), Nova (Rayearth), Shadow Rise (P4), Haruka (Senran Kagura) and the Succubus Queen (Vindictus) as close seconds. Tatra (Rayearth) is kinda up there, even if she's more antagonist than villainess, and Esmeraude (Sailormoon R) would be up there if she were more stable and less obviously taken with Demando.

Q3: Watching Sailor Moon and Rayearth as an impressionable teenager helped a lot, though the realization was honestly more gradual.

Q4: The Magic Knights and the Inner Senshi for nostalgia value, Rin Tohsaka and the many flavors of Saber.

Q5: Roleplaying? The pawn, definitely. Writing, it's a mix of both, though you could say I'm cheating with the fics I've been writing for the yahoo group and this forum, by including people the chessmistress can engage with as (more or less) equals.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:50 am

Thank you all for replying! Here is how it looks now. I will place your replies one at a time to give everyone a chance to be in the spotlight. http://corruptionofheroines.tumblr.com/post/100505674481/q-a-session-part-1-doubleedge
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:28 pm

K, that's cool with me. I take it D got back to you about publishing it right?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:10 pm

Eh, sorry I never responded. I'm fine with whatever is done with the questionnaire answers.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Ok, just wanted to make sure.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DanielleByron Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:45 am

Thank You for your approval. If you want, you can write the part about yourself. I try to portray as best as I can.
DanielleByron
DanielleByron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum