Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameplay Based Transfomation

4 posters

Go down

Gameplay Based Transfomation Empty Gameplay Based Transfomation

Post  Grungepunk Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:12 pm

What does everyone think about having a conversion end up being gameplay based?

Let's use Vilia for example. Say that in the game, Celes gets some sort of curse that slowly turns her into a Vilia and as she changes into one, her stats and skills start changing to make her fully into one.

Like say she's level 60 and goes into the Dragon's Den with her group. After every battle, her stats would be shifting closer and closer to those of Vilia's. Like her level would start climbing until finally reaching 81. Her HP would get higher until it hits 23.000. Her MP would get higher until it hits 1,800. She would start losing strength and defense and her magic attack and magic defense would grow.

Not only that but if one would scan her in battle, they'd see that she has earnable experience points, gil, even would be weak against poison like any other Vilia and even has stuff she would drop or could be stolen from her. She would also gain the status immunities that Vilias have. She would also lose any spells that Vilia's don't know how to cast while only keeping Thundaga, Firaga, Blizzaga, and Imp, while being able to cast Entice and start countering moves with Overture.

Once the changes were then complete with her, she'd end up on the enemy side of the screen where her sprite would enlarge until it was the size of Vilia's.

Any thoughts on this?
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Gameplay Based Transfomation Empty Re: Gameplay Based Transfomation

Post  Singing Siren Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:40 pm

I think it'd work best with a breaking the fourth wall story... Something where she would communicate with the player while things are going on. I say this because HP, levels, and other such stats are not things that the characters would recognize in-game unless they themselves realize that they are part of a game.

Then again, there are those that say that Gandalf only fought the Balor alone because he wanted the XP all to himself, and that's not even an RPG...

Last edited by Singing Siren on Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Singing Siren
Singing Siren

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:42 pm

Oh most definitely I would agree with breaking the fourth wall. Adds another wrinkle to the situation that wasn't there before.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  imshields Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:02 pm

One potential problem I can see would be the balance subtlety of the changes and making sure said changes are not missed. I assume subtle because it sounds like you have slow in mind and slow and slow subtle go together in my mind.And

imshields

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:10 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking, keeping them slow and subtle, but you wouldn't miss them happening either.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Singing Siren Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:23 pm

You already have me eager, but I have to ask anyways: Would Terra and Relm be changed too?
Singing Siren
Singing Siren

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Of course they would have to be. Was thinking have Relm be a Barb-e and Terra be a Madam.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Singing Siren Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Sounds delicious; I really hope you go through with this.
Singing Siren
Singing Siren

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:28 pm

It sounds like there may be some interest in this. I mainly created this post just for discussion on the topic but if it sounds like people want it, I just may do something with it.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:29 pm

If I were to go through with it though, would there be anyone willing to collaborate a bit? Maybe offer some illustrations or renderings to go with it?
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Singing Siren Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Wish I could help, but I can't draw... Maybe I should learn that Kiskae (sp?) program that's become so popular on Deviant Art?
Singing Siren
Singing Siren

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Ugh, I hate that thing lol. Not much room for detail on those.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:13 pm

Anyways, anymore discussion on the topic?
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:35 pm

I suppose it would be interesting in the player, like Celes, were adverse to the changes. They both falter a few times, and eventually bed time comes and the player saves and hopes everything will be better tomorrow, but during their sleep, the player would dream that they were in the game with Celes, surrounded by various versions of Barb-Es that hold the player while Vilia and the others charm Celes. The player tries to struggle out of their grasp to save Celes, but is quickly rendered powerless by the intoxicating feeling of nylon legs, silky gloves, puff-puffs, and sexy whispers from their captors. They watch in a warm and fuzzy state as Celes goes through even greater pleasure for her conversion, and then of course, the newly converted Celes walks over to them and begins her own seduction(or conversion) on the player. The player wakes up from the wet dream, looks at the game console, and questions, would it really be so bad? From there the player could get up and help Celes conversion along as Celes tries to snap them out of it and fails, or the player could still try to fight it, but slips into trance more easily whenever they encounter a Vilia, or day dreams while playing about the dream as they accidentally help the process along... Those are my thoughts anyway.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:20 pm

I like that idea, sounds sexy.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content