Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The shit ark, may it sink in peace.

4 posters

Go down

The shit ark, may it sink in peace. Empty The shit ark, may it sink in peace.

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:25 am

This is the shit ark for all of Era's bullshit that he put in my thread.  Here are his last words

"Rainday, you have made a critical error. You forgot to ban this account... You had a chance to escape the truth on the forums; most people were inactive, so you could delete anything incriminating before they could read it. But here, even if you delete this message, the members of the group will already have received it via e-Mail. This is checkmate, your contempt for fairness and your love of tyranny cannot be escaped now. When you say things like:

"What did you think was going to happen? I was going to abide by some governing common law and go "Shoot, they haven't done anything yet so I guess I can't do anything to them"? No, the fact is that I'm in charge of everything that happens."

Then you're just asking for people to take you down. Everyone, this is what Rainday thinks of you. It doesn't matter how nice you are, it doesn't matter how much you do to show kindness, it doesn't matter how hard you work to better the group. He doesn't care about rules, he doesn't care about you. He's had his first taste of power, and now he wants to use it however he can.

He lied not only to me, he lied to all of you; I asked a friend to post this on the forums for me, and it was deleted and then claimed to never exist:

Hello again everyone, Era Univerba here... Well, sort of. I wrote most of this, but I'm not the one posting this. Before going any further, I want to apologize to everyone except two people who I'm sure need not be named; you do not deserve to be caught in the crossfire, and I still feel rather guilty about resorting to use this method...

Originally, I refused her help as I wanted to take the high road; I didn't want to stoop to the level of my oppressors. Well, I decided that since you people felt so strongly about this, I should ask around and see if maybe I was genuinely being rude as you claimed. I showed the conversation to three people; two of whom are members of this site- one which said I wasn’t being rude, only critical, and the other which simply said they didn’t want to take sides (if they want to reveal who they are, that’s up to them, I’m going to avoid revealing names for fear you’ll ban them too). The third person doesn’t go to this forum, though you’re probably going to be seeing a lot more of her; she’s my lover, who suggested she could cause trouble for your board. Originally, I was against this idea, as I wanted to stick to the moral high ground. I didn’t want to stoop to your level and give you the satisfaction of seeing me resort to underhanded tactics like you do. But then, you went ahead and posted this:

i.imgur.com/DXflbdh.jpg

You not only lied to me, you’re lying to EVERYONE. You said I never answered your question- I originally had the answer to your question at the bottom of my post. But as I was hovering over the submit button, I realized you’d probably never actually read the post, so I moved it to the very TOP of my post, despite how out of place it seemed there. Other members saw this before you deleted it. And for those that didn’t, here’s the evidence:

i.imgur.com/ZimHrLb.jpg

I tried doing things nice, I tried turning the other cheek, but it’s clear all you understand is force. I was just going to just ask a couple friends of mine to speak up for me here, but when you stopped attacking me and blatantly lied to EVERYONE like that, the gloves came off. You never had anything to fear from me… I’m a rather meek person who only pleaded for some civilized conversation. You still have nothing to fear from me, I’m rather helpless in this situation. My lover, on the other hand? Well, let’s just say that I’m very glad she’s on my side, and pity anyone that’s upset her... Anything you'd like to add?

---

After that, my lover took over, and was promptly banned without any due process. Why? Well, as quoted from Rainday earlier, because he doesn't care about the rules. Because apparently being associated with me is enough to incriminate someone. Because he fears the truth. because he couldn't come up with a rational response. Really, that's why all of this has happened, isn't it? Rainday couldn't come up with a rational response to my points, so what was his first response? Type up a long message and then temp ban me, creating the illusion that I was unable to respond. I decided to give him the benefit of a doubt at that point... Maybe he misunderstood something, maybe he was just under a lot of stress, I'm not one to jump to conclusions and attack someone without proper cause. So, I calmly and politely responded to all his points once the ban was over... He made a post saying he'd respond to it tomorrow. He lied, he never responded to it, he simply banned me- permanently this time- and then proceeded to try and cover the entire incident up. (All while having the hypocrisy to try and say that we need to stop internet censorship... Why not start by preventing censorship HERE?).

Well, the truth is out now... And I also found out that Rico didn't really have much to do with this. You've been playing him like a fiddle, and now that has been exposed. And to everyone else, just think about this: If Rainday is so willing to betray someone he supposedly admires so much, what makes you think he'll treat any of you better?"

May this bloated pile of "wolf" flesh find it's way to the bottom of the forum so I nor any other be so unfortunate to read it and only look at it to go "oh yeah, that crazy person".

Last edited by Rainday on Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

The shit ark, may it sink in peace. Empty Re: The shit ark, may it sink in peace.

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:30 am

Please standby while we heap more discharge on the garbage barge.

Yeah, Yahoo! Groups are a complete mess now... And here I thought YouTube's constant unnecessary changes were bad, but at least those were still useable. Half the time, pages don't even load properly on Yahoo! Groups now, and I'm constantly having to refresh after clicking on a link. *Sighs.* But even before that, it seemed the group has been pretty quiet this past year. Actually, this topic seems to be the most active thing about this forum... I'm still waiting on points for stuff that I've waited on for over a year, and I know I'm not the only one. The admin made a post making it look as though they were finally getting around to fixing this, but now they've gone silent again... They really need to pick some more staff to help run things, it's obvious they're too busy to do such on their own.

I've been going to Hypnopics lately for my hypnosis/corruption fix... Which has some great captions, but doesn't have much in the way of full stories, which I often find to be the most satisfying. MCStories sometimes has a good gem or two, but for the most part, it's male dom, and I want lesbians, which are relatively uncommon in their stories (also, there are so many stories written from the sub's point of view... Not much written for those who want to imagine themselves as the domme). Anyone know of a good alternatively place for lesbian corruption stories?

Really Era...  You're really going to get up on your soapbox in this thread...

Normally, I'm a friendly if somewhat spastic person, but you've crossed a few lines for me that will make me a tad unpleasant.

Okay, first off, let's start with your two most recent post.  Let's us note the tone.
Yeah, Yahoo! Groups are a complete mess now... And here I thought YouTube's constant unnecessary changes were bad, but at least those were still useable. Half the time, pages don't even load properly on Yahoo! Groups now, and I'm constantly having to refresh after clicking on a link. *Sighs.* But even before that, it seemed the group has been pretty quiet this past year. Actually, this topic seems to be the most active thing about this forum... I'm still waiting on points for stuff that I've waited on for over a year, and I know I'm not the only one. The admin made a post making it look as though they were finally getting around to fixing this, but now they've gone silent again... They really need to pick some more staff to help run things, it's obvious they're too busy to do such on their own.

I've been going to Hypnopics lately for my hypnosis/corruption fix... Which has some great captions, but doesn't have much in the way of full stories, which I often find to be the most satisfying. MCStories sometimes has a good gem or two, but for the most part, it's male dom, and I want lesbians, which are relatively uncommon in their stories (also, there are so many stories written from the sub's point of view... Not much written for those who want to imagine themselves as the domme). Anyone know of a good alternatively place for lesbian corruption stories?

[Second post]
Okay, it's been a year since you made this post, and I want you to try saying this again. Think about it: Ever since content became more restricted, IE, since you started this forum instead of encourage people to freely post their works on the group, has there been an increase in content? The answer is clearly no, the group has been much less active in the past year, and from the looks of things, I've been one of the most active ones here in posting content, both my own and linking to that of others.

You're strangling yourself here, this idea has only caused the community to further stagnate. Those of us who do this sort of stuff because we want others to enjoy it are the ones that have been actually making content. Speaking of which, I have two images I commissioned in the works which I know the group will love... Well, two versions of the same image, really. But we'll get to that when we get to that.
This both comes off as rather disparaging and aggressive, not only to RB9, but to me, and I would imagine anyone anyone who provided content to this group.  Now that that is settled, let's go through this.  Line, by, line.  I could cherry pick these very easily, some of them are so ripe, but I am fair even in my unpleasantness. 

Yeah, Yahoo! Groups are a complete mess now... And here I thought YouTube's constant unnecessary changes were bad, but at least those were still useable. Half the time, pages don't even load properly on Yahoo! Groups now, and I'm constantly having to refresh after clicking on a link. *Sighs.*
This is a legitimate complaint, if a little over exaggerated.  It is also fitting in with the current topic.

But even before that, it seemed the group has been pretty quiet this past year. Actually, this topic seems to be the most active thing about this forum...
Yeah, let's just ignore all those pic uploads me and others have been doing since we lost half of them when the gallery bugged out.  Let's just throw out all those Sightings topics that have been put up as well.  Also we need to ignore the massive update to the gallery on this forum that just occurred...  Oh wait, that still leaves the stories people have been submitting...  I'm sorry we haven't been able to keep up to your standards.  As for why this topic is the most active, it's because 1) I'm a spastic poster and 2) I'm keeping people up to date on the plans, future sightings, and gallery reconstruction, which takes some time I would like to add.

I'm still waiting on points for stuff that I've waited on for over a year, and I know I'm not the only one. The admin made a post making it look as though they were finally getting around to fixing this, but now they've gone silent again... They really need to pick some more staff to help run things, it's obvious they're too busy to do such on their own.
Actually, you may be the only one.  The reason being you kind of shotgunned RB9 with a ton of content, some of which has been hard to grade for various reasons(was furry/anthro, had futa in it, quality issues).  He's been struggling with giving you a fair grade, but has been examining it.  Also, the fact that you've been pushy with him about it from what I've heard.  He sent me a clip of one of your emails, and we have been going back and forth the past few days with how to deal with it.  In fact, he made me tone down the original email quite a bit from what I had.  I just got the final draft ready and am waiting on a reply from him, but I might add that the attitude in these two post does not help your case.

Now this is just rude, I have nothing against promoting other sites, in fact we have links to those in the main group, but this was off topic and just a blatant sign of disrespect for the forum and groups in general.  Also, I might add that unless something has just recently come up, the places you listed and this forum are the best you got right now.  If that's not good enough for you, well, prepare for unending disappointment.

Okay, it's been a year since you made this post, and I want you to try saying this again. Think about it: Ever since content became more restricted, IE, since you started this forum instead of encourage people to freely post their works on the group, has there been an increase in content? The answer is clearly no, the group has been much less active in the past year,  and from the looks of things, I've been one of the most active ones here in posting content, both my own and linking to that of others.
1) Content is not more restricted, there is simply more of it to access.  
2) There is nothing stopping people from posting stories on the group.  It's just now they can be rewarded more for creating content in the first place.
3)  As for an increase in content, I'd say I have a much broader view being a mod, and I can tell you, the answer is yes, there is an increase in content.  We're getting more stories here and there and now we have a place to freely talk to each other about anything ranging from psychology of the fetish to just general talk instead of the billboard and poll systems of the group.  RB9 has also been commissioning a ton of new art, much more than before the forum was set up.  That would also count as a "increase in content" too, no?
4)  I wouldn't say you're the most active, I'll give you points for volume, but not on a weekly basis.  Also, you might want to watch that prideful nature of yours.

You're strangling yourself here, this idea has only caused the community to further stagnate. Those of us who do this sort of stuff because we want others to enjoy it are the ones that have been actually making content. 
Excuse me? What are you implying exactly?  Are you saying that RB9 is not that sort of person, that he creates thing solely for his own enjoyment?  

So the guy who has literally spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on subject material on these groups and has devoted years of his life making games and writing stories to making this a actual group with a community, even setting up a forum, is doing this all for his own.  The amount of outrage I feel at this, not only on his behalf, but on mine as well...  

ARE YOU HIGH!?

I'm going to give you some time to think about this.  7 days of time.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

The shit ark, may it sink in peace. Empty Re: The shit ark, may it sink in peace.

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:33 am

Heap it all on...

I'm sorry you all had to see that...  If he would of just held back for a day this could of been solved peacefully without anyone getting banned.  However, the sheer amount of disrespect to not only RB9, but this group in general was just too much for me to bear.  It's alright to complain, that's how I know to fix stuff, but this is the third time Era has been a problem(first was on the yahoo group, second in emails), and his remarks then like now were belittling and not constructive.  I find no joy in banning people as it displays a failure to communicate and puts a rather dreary feeling in the air, but I did it anyway because in my view it needed to be done.  Again, I apologize and accept full responsibility.  If you have anything you wish to address about the banning or anything else please feel free to do so.

Can we please discuss things like civilized adults? Is that really too much to ask. Can't we talk things out for once instead of me having to watch as baseless insults are thrown about? I would have happily responded to all your points if you had shown me the same respect I showed to Rico when I addressed him. And I'm still going to go through this as calmly as possible, and address your points. If you don't want to talk in a civil manner, then don't feel like you're required to respond; but please don't get hostile whenever someone says something you don't like.

This both comes off as rather disparaging and aggressive, not only to RB9, but to me, and I would imagine anyone anyone who provided content to this group.  Now that that is settled, let's go through this.  Line, by, line.  I could cherry pick these very easily, some of them are so ripe, but I am fair even in my unpleasantness.
I'm not sure what post you read, but my demeanor and my intent was neither disparaging nor aggressive. I have calmly stated points, and you have blatantly twisted what I said to make them mean things that I don't even remotely understand how you stretched them to mean that.

This is a legitimate complaint, if a little over exaggerated.  It is also fitting in with the current topic.
Not exaggerated at all; I had to refresh probably 10~20% of the time to get things to work properly, and now I can't even access the group at all.

Yeah, let's just ignore all those pic uploads me and others have been doing since we lost half of them when the gallery bugged out.  Let's just throw out all those Sightings topics that have been put up as well.  Also we need to ignore the massive update to the gallery on this forum that just occurred...  Oh wait, that still leaves the stories people have been submitting...  I'm sorry we haven't been able to keep up to your standards.  As for why this topic is the most active, it's because 1) I'm a spastic poster and 2) I'm keeping people up to date on the plans, future sightings, and gallery reconstruction, which takes some time I would like to add.
Now THIS is aggressive; you're being intentionally antagonistic with your words, and trying to start a fight. I never said that NOTHING had happened, and besides that, I said that things have been rather slow this past year, and that the group has largely been inactive compared to in the past. This is a fact.

Actually, you may be the only one.  The reason being you kind of shotgunned RB9 with a ton of content, some of which has been hard to grade for various reasons(was furry/anthro, had futa in it, quality issues).  He's been struggling with giving you a fair grade, but has been examining it.  Also, the fact that you've been pushy with him about it from what I've heard.  He sent me a clip of one of your emails, and we have been going back and forth the past few days with how to deal with it.  In fact, he made me tone down the original email quite a bit from what I had.  I just got the final draft ready and am waiting on a reply from him, but I might add that the attitude in these two post does not help your case.
If I was the only one, why did he make a topic specifically admitting that he was behind on this? A topic which is still going, I might add. Also, I find it funny that you're complaining that I apparently posted too much content.

On the subject of Anthro stuff, what does it matter if it has anthro or not? A picture can serve more than one fetish, as long as it's corruption or hypnosis, is it not relevant to the group? That's like me trying to say that all the stories with smoking in them aren't relevant because I don't like smoking, or all the FF7 pictures are irrelevant because I can't stand Nomura's characters. Now if it had been pure anthro with neither corruption nor hypnosis, then I'd agree with your point entirely.

As for futa, what futa stuff? I guess you're probably referring to henshin-san's works, as he DOES have some futa stuff in the gallery I linked to. To this, I'd like to point out two things: Firstly, I named out three of his works in particular, none of those three had futa; none of the examples I pulled up for ANYTHING had futa in them, save for a single chapter of a story in Entropy Zeta's gallery (a chapter which you could just do as I did and easily skip...); if futa is not allowed, then just skip the futa parts and look at the rest that's been posted. Secondly, the group has an image folder specifically for futa content, so this pretty is clear double standard.

I'm not sure what you mean by quality issues, would you please clarify?

If you have trouble understanding why a piece is relevant or think it's not relevant at all, discuss it. I'm a grown man, I can take criticism and am willing to exchange ideas, but that requires communication between two parties. Simply ignoring it just reflects poorly on you.

I haven't sent an e-Mail to Rico in a long time, and when I did, I would like to point out that he was the one that was being rude to me; I could post logs of our conversation if you'd like, I still have them saved. Actually, no, I couldn't because that would require his permission, and he probably won't allow me to do such...

Now this is just rude, I have nothing against promoting other sites, in fact we have links to those in the main group, but this was off topic and just a blatant sign of disrespect for the forum and groups in general.  Also, I might add that unless something has just recently come up, the places you listed and this forum are the best you got right now.  If that's not good enough for you, well, prepare for unending disappointment.
Saying I go to other places on the internet is rude? You just admitted we link to them, so why are we not allowed to discuss them? No man is an island, and all that.

1) Content is not more restricted, there is simply more of it to access.  
2) There is nothing stopping people from posting stories on the group.  It's just now they can be rewarded more for creating content in the first place.
3)  As for an increase in content, I'd say I have a much broader view being a mod, and I can tell you, the answer is yes, there is an increase in content.  We're getting more stories here and there and now we have a place to freely talk to each other about anything ranging from psychology of the fetish to just general talk instead of the billboard and poll systems of the group.  RB9 has also been commissioning a ton of new art, much more than before the forum was set up.  That would also count as a "increase in content" too, no?
4)  I wouldn't say you're the most active, I'll give you points for volume, but not on a weekly basis.  Also, you might want to watch that prideful nature of yours.
This is an entirely different discussion which I would love to discuss at length in a topic where such is appropriate, but I'll briefly go off on a tangent to respond:

1) Debatable, it feels unobtainable now. I've put a lot of hard work into trying to see these sections, and yet to see anything from it.
2) You're encouraging people to make stories that will never be seen outside of the VIP groups. As a writer, this pains me for reasons previously discussed.
3) Glad to hear he finally added another mod. This was one of the things I suggested to him, and it's good to hear that- even if you people are rude to me about it- you actually do consider suggestions... Even if you then turn around and berate me for the same suggestion. It's progress at least... I think.
4) I said "one of the most active", not "the most active". Once again you're trying to put words in my mouth. That being said, I didn't say it out of pride, but just to make a point. Also, earlier in your post you implied I was being TOO active...

Excuse me? What are you implying exactly?  Are you saying that RB9 is not that sort of person, that he creates thing solely for his own enjoyment?  

So the guy who has literally spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on subject material on these groups and has devoted years of his life making games and writing stories to making this a actual group with a community, even setting up a forum, is doing this all for his own.  The amount of outrage I feel at this, not only on his behalf, but on mine as well...
Once again, you're twisting my words. I never said who was and wasn't included in that group, and unlike you, I don't presume to make that judgement.

ARE YOU HIGH!?

I'm going to give you some time to think about this.  7 days of time.
You closed your argument with a personal attack, and then basically said "shut up"... What was the point in typing this up at all if you were just going to ban me? How can we have a civilized discussion if we cannot communicate with one another?

Now onto Rico's post...

Relevant and good finds usually get quicker responses. TF sequences involving futa or anthro stuff seems marginally relevant. It's annoying to sift through. The work and dedication is appreciated.
Already addressed above.

The last part too is you have to realize that this is my stuff, and my forum. You don't walk into somebody's house and tell them what to do with their stuff - that's just bad manners.
Personally, if someone was using the restroom in my house and saw that the sink was backing up, I'd appreciate them informing me about it. And if I seemed to be having trouble fixing it after such and they offered advice on how to fix it, I'd thank them for it. Even if the advice is something I disagreed with, when someone is being kind and helpful, I wouldn't respond with anger. Granted, I'd probably have to end up calling a plumber either way, but the point of the matter is that if someone tells me something of mine is broken, I'm not going to kick them out of my house. If you decide to do such with your guests, then yes, that's entirely within your rights as a homeowner, but isn't that bad for both the home and the owner in the long run? I'm not asking you to agree with everything I say, but it'd be nice if we could actually discuss things without fear of someone exploding on me like this.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:38 am

You know what, hold on to all these thoughts Era.  It's almost midnight and I'm quite past due for some shuteye.  So, I'm gonna do that.  Then tomorrow I'll read through all of this and get back to you.  It will probably be sometime in the late afternoon, if Rico doesn't get to you first that is.  I hope you understand, but right now I just want to post something and then rest, but I don't want to give you the feeling that you're being ignored, nor that all of this will go unchallenged.

So, have a pleasant night, for tomorrow certainly brings something for you =)

Alright, sleep well.

Okay, had my sleep, and have actually been looking forward to this.

Congratulations, you are banned.  Forever.  From every group and forum.  You're are first and only member to achieve this I believe.

Now, before we start jumping to conclusions and the like, let me tell you exactly why.  You have no respect for others.  I'm not just talking about towards me, or RB9, but in general.  Your idea to make things more open was fine, but every time you talked about it you did so in a way that was rude and bossy.  In fact, your very idea was disrespectful to those that came before and after you.  They worked hard to make those stories, draw those pics, or commission someone to do so, and to say "well now we're gonna make everything open so that hard work you put in was for naught, you could of just lurked around and been rewarded with no effort" is kind of a slap in the face to them.  However it seems you didn't understand that the first and second time this was explained to you, or you did and completely disregarded it for your goal.  Your harassment towards Rico has even made him want to leave again for a bit, and I don't blame him. 

Now, I try to treat everyone here with kindness and respect.  I know I've been behind on posting some feedback to those who submit work and I'm trying to work on this.  However, from your first statement in the yahoo group, I haven't been too fond of you.  You were bossy when you had no place to be, and disrespectful.  Even then though, I was fair towards you, I even stuck my neck out for you so you didn't get banned back then.  It seemed to work, you submitted works, got yourself into VIP 1&2 through the system, everything was fine, everyone was happy.  However, it seems that was a mistake on my part as your attitude has remained the same.  I even gave you seven days and a lecture on how rude you were being, and stuck out my neck AGAIN to make sure you weren't permanently banned.  What do I get in return, this, you on your high horse still talking down to me and RB9.  

Now, I'm been "civilized" enough to walk you through this, despite how much I wanted to take the utmost joy in this(seriously, there were gonna be pictures, gifs, profanity, and oh so many insults), but I figured such a spectacle might bother other people, so I didn't.  I'm keeping things "professional", despite this being fetish group for those who come here to unwind and enjoy.  With that being said, I respect you as a content creator, therefore, if you wish, I will remove all your content from the group.  Captions, stories, threads, post, the whole deal.  I can erase your very existence from here if that is what you desire.  If you want it left here for others, that's fine too, but my patients for dealing with you has expired.  I'll give you until 8pm eastern to decide.  Any further comments that don't deal with your content will be removed and the banishment will take place immediately, that's it.

There is no appealing this, so don't bother emailing me or RB9.
This is my decision alone, and it will not be changed through any words you can offer.

This is where Era typed up a long winded post that got deleted because "Any furthere comments that don't deal with your content will be removed"  All this is from the eyes Rainday.

Well, that was as quick as I expected.  He didn't even bother answering my question though, oh well.  That's a thorn out of my side personally.  Sorry for all the crap drama that resulted from this.  I would like to say there's a lesson to learn from this, but there's not, because I still believe people can change, and no one in the history of the group has ever been so unpleasantly rude and disrespectful.  So yeah...

Anyway, I'll see about getting something done, weather that be uploads or sightings, I can't say.  This whole issue has consumed enough of my time as is, so if you'll excuse me.

The shit ark, may it sink in peace. Excuse10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:51 am

12 days later Era makes 6 accounts spamming his last words(including one that evaded the newly estabilished IP ban) and a post on the group that goes to everyones email(the same last words).  Some of these accounts were deleted before they could make post.  Some were argued by another member who choose to remove them himself.  Along with that message came a email

Well, the truth is out there now; I don't know why you picked me as your scapegoat, but you picked the wrong person. I'm not one to let a person lie to myself and others without exposing them. The truth is plain for everyone to see now, despite your efforts to the contrary. But after all of this, I still have to ask you: WHY?! Why did you do this? Why did you think it would be a good idea to spit on common decency and lie not only to me, but to everyone- even someone who had trusted you as much as Rico did?

It didn't have to come to this; I didn't want this, all I ever wanted was to help. Every time I responded, I made sure to attack  your points, never the person. When you posted that message about being tired, I thought maybe I had gotten through to you.. That maybe we were going to have a civil conversation like adults, discussing the issue at hand. I suppose I was being naive; I had never dealt with you before this incident, and I didn't want to believe someone could be so stubborn and vindictive. But you were... You constantly cherrypicked my posts, and didn't even respond to my counterarguments at all, instead trying to delude yourself into believe that I was being rude when you were the one actively saying "Screw the rules, I make them!".

It's not too late to do the right thing; make a public apology. Admit you were wrong. Show that you can make amends and fix your mistakes. This is something you have to do if you plan to be a leader. Or, you can keep being a heavy-handed person who keeps swinging the banhammer at anyone who disagrees with you in even the slightest manner, never stopping to think about what you're actually doing. Is that really what you want?

If you ever want to have a proper talk about what has transpired, then feel free. That's all I ever wanted to begin with. That's all I still want now. I just want fairness, nothing more.

Despite all that happens, I still wish you well,
Era Univerba

The response to this email will come later.  But first, the current problem of him spamming the living hell out of me.

Mr. Butler, could you please take a break.  I'm trying to enjoy time with my brother -__-

Mr. But-I mean, Era proceeds to give his condolences.  After Rainday finishes his time with bro, he apologizes for all this, and sends emails to Era to try to solve the issue.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry if you have received any spam from a problem user we've been having.  Rest assured that he is now banned, for good.  

Also, funny thing, while deleting this members accounts that continued to spam the same message that he might of been better to do in private, instead of trying to flood the forum, I got a interesting little notification.

You see, that member, Era, actually tried to report the forum and get it shut down.  Wow, some people can really hold a petty grudge can't they.  So much so that they would rather see this whole forum we've built up be destroyed just to get back at one person...  Again, wow~  But rest assured, that such reports go to the administrators, namely me.  So yeah, that didn't work...

Now the real dick thing to do would be to put his email address that he used right here and allow you people to tell him how you feel about him trying to take down the forum.  But that would be a dick move...  So, what we're gonna do is move on, and hopefully the little psycho won't bother us anymore.  Seriously, I may not be the most mentally stable person around but even on my worse day I wouldn't sink so low as to destroy a community.

Wow, not even a IP ban will stop this guy from trying to create accounts...  Wow...  I would admire his spirit, if he didn't try to get this place taken down.  And if that's not a bannable offense I don't know what is.  Again sorry for all this.  Well, looks like I'm not getting any sleep tonight, and I just got in a good schedule too, and now this loon has to make me join the marry dance of madness with him.
Well, guess what.

You know what, scratch that, I actually need sleep.  And since I can't find the member approval option atm, I'm gonna have to deactivate the ability to join the group for the night(and afternoon because I'm gonna be sleeping still because of all this).  I'm sure Era is squealing with girlish glee right now as I look like quite the "tyrannical villain" for doing this, albeit temporarily.  You can still view the forum and everything, but you'll have to wait until I'm up to moderate new users because of this crazy can of worms and vomit.  He hasn't responded to the emails I sent him(even though he sent me some earlier, going with his whole melodrama theme).  And I'd like to point out that I've read every word he has said, even if it is all loaded bullshit that I have to take breaks from to continue thru, even though I don't need to because he is BANNED.  Ugh.

Again, sorry, he's my problem.

You have got to be kidding me...  Oh my god...  Era has official gone off the deep end if there was any doubt, he's reported this forum twice, TO ME.  SEE!
The shit ark, may it sink in peace. Era110

The shit ark, may it sink in peace. Era210

That little bitch.  Does he... why?  Why would you try to ruin everything for everybody when you claim to stand up for everybody?

The shit ark, may it sink in peace. W-whhh10

This kid has problems.

At this point Rainday finally gets a email response from Era...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:09 am

At this point Rainday was quite annoyed as you will see in this email.

Hi there =)

Okay, I was looking forward to actually doing something fun tonight, but this will be therapeutic at least...  I just have to make sure I don't go off the rails...

If I'm not to refer to you by your given name, then I'll call you what you are, a blood sucking pesty group of fleas.  Every new account you make is a flea I have to get rid of and frankly, you cause the same amount of aggravation.  You're annoying about as annoying as having them to me, but that's it.  It bothers me that you couldn't understand "Any further comments that don't deal with your content will be removed".  It also bothers me that you continue to make this a public matter instead of even attempting to deal with it privately.  Yeah I said that any email you sent to me would be ignored, but I'd take that if I knew you would use your "girlfriend" and create in the neighborhood of 5 different accounts to continually spam the forum all night.  You couldn't even last two weeks without breaking down and coming to spam your pointless shit to me again.  I guess starting your own forum didn't work out, what a surprise that you would rather spend your efforts on a mute point instead of doing something that had a marginal chance of success. That's being very generous of course.  You want to make me the villain, fine go ahead, but I feel right now even I'm doing a better job of that than you.  But you see, I don't care, you know why, because I do not care about you, how you view me, or whatever twisted melodrama RP you're trying to cook up just so you could have something to do on a Wednesday night.  The best part of this is you've already proven I was right to ban you because of your frequent attempts to disrupt this forum since the banning.  You're so wrapped up in yourself and your self righteousness that you can't see it, hahahahahaha ah ha ha ha...  This would be less funny if it wasn't so pathetic, but it is, so I'm having a good laugh at it right now =)

You wanna know why I booted your "girlfriend", because she ACTUALLY SAID SHE WAS GOING TO CAUSE ME TROUBLE!  What world do the "two" of you live in were you think that would slide by any mod.  Oh, and in case you're wondering why I keep quoting "girlfriend" is because given your flare for the dramatic and RP on this forum as a dominating woman makes me think that it's more possible that it was just you RPing again.  Cause the alternative, ehahahaha...  The alternative is you actually got your girlfriend involved in your petty squabble on a fetish forum, and that would be just be the pinnacle of patheticness.  Ahahaha...

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!  Calling me a lair...  Now that's just untrue.  I pride myself on my honesty, to the point that I come off as blunt to others, something I've tried to curve it so I don't hurt peoples feelings, but you don't deserve it with your rampant disrespect.  And honestly, you're a fool.  Why?  Hmm, let's pick my favorite reason, "I'm going to harass the guy in charge and show people that he's truly evil, because I don't believe they can see him as evil, and maybe I can win the majority on my side and be allowed back".  God, what type of idiot hero do you see yourself as?

Well, it doesn't matter, you're done. Ha, I was looking forward to a public execution of your character, given one where you walked up to the gallows and put your head in the noose, but D has kindly prevented that...  A pity, but hey, it doesn't really matter, because again, you don't really matter to this forum, so I would appreciate it if you would stop acting like the town loon and spamming members with your crazy bullshit.

Oh, one last thing, those report a forum things...  You do know they go to the admin, right?  You're really so petty that you would take down the forum, wow.  I may be a bastard in your eyes, but you...  You would see the forum burn just to get at me...  You're a monster.  I wonder how everyone will react to that...  I imagine not well.

Another email directed to his other email address, which he had proven he had many of.

Now, this can get a lot worse, for both of us.  Namely for you because if you try to take down the forum or group, there are gonna be a lot of unhappy people, and they're gonna know that it was you.  So I suggest, you back off, and I won't mention your name again, and we can both move on with our lives.

Is this okay, I do hope so.

Stick to one e-Mail or the other. It makes it a lot easier to respond to you. I will not back down. Not until you're replaced. I've tried being nice, but it's obvious that all you know is force. You don't have any understanding of how the real world works, you're like a kid in a gang that goes around threatening people, and now the cops are coming to get you.

As for taking down the forum and the group, neither is my intention. Unlike you, I'm not willing to attack everyone to get to my target. I'm not willing to lie like you.

Okay, we'll deal with this one thing at a time.
1) What the hell do you think would happen if the forum was reported successfully?  

2) How am I lying?

I'll shatter your hopes later. 

At this point, Rainday got a reply that was... interesting enough to be screen caped for posterity  

The shit ark, may it sink in peace. Era310

There you go, Era's true last words.  After this Rainday sent a worldly reply and decided to cease contact with the individual who was trying to get this very forum taken down.  Era sent another email, but Rainday don't give a fuck anymore cause this fucker is delusional and crazy.

The shit ark, may it sink in peace. Sinkin10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:19 pm

*checks administration panel for any missed info*

Wow...  WHAT A SCUMBAG.  Serious, WHAT A LITTLE RAT!  Well, didn't I find a little gem of a report.  So, the banned member who reported us, he did so using his own content.
The shit ark, may it sink in peace. Era410

"Proof"
The shit ark, may it sink in peace. Era610
and the link goes to his thread( https://charmed.variousforum.com/t353-four-monster-girl-captions-points-requested ).  There's no personal info, I made sure to cut that out because I'm not that foolish to send in a screen in with bookmarks to certain fetish sites and message boards when I'm trying to report some site for containing those things, though I did leave the little search box with sex typed in it because it's stupidly cute.

Where was I, Oh yeah...  HIS, OWN, THREAD.  So, he couldn't find anything on the forum that would damn it besides the stuff that he posted?  Well, if that ain't the most underhanded little fink of a move.  I wonder if deleting it would fix the problem, but it would be a short term fix if that.  Seriously, this kid was a spec of dirt in my mind for a while, and then I find something like this and am literally amazed by his underhandedness.  I'm not sure if I should be upset that such a person was every among us, or be laughing my ass off at what a rotten human being he is.

...  Oh, it's definitely the second one.

Last edited by Rainday on Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

The shit ark, may it sink in peace. Empty The shit ark, may it sink in peace.2

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:04 pm

You know, maybe I'm being a little hard on the kid.  Then again, maybe I would of been nicer to him if he wasn't such a pompous spoiled jerk of a fink that tired to take down the forum built by everyone just to get back at me, harassed Rico via email, pushed his philosophy where it wasn't wanted twice in a row, didn't accept that he was banned and created 5 accounts to get around it to spam his message here and in the yahoo group that me and DoubleEdged had to deal with all night until I banned his IP which he then somehow got around so we had to stop new members from joining the forum entirely so we wouldn't have his constant slosh of bullshit to put up with, complained to Rico again through DA about it, and then made it so I had to go through the forum and back up everyone's stuff for nights and nights to make sure no ones work was lost because of him.  You know, just maybe.

At least now his harassment has stopped, but only because I had to build a 10 foot steel wall around everything.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  shirokami Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:24 am

tl:dr: Member gets upset about VIP setup, pushes agenda, fails, throws tantrum.

Is that the gist of it?
shirokami
shirokami

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:31 pm

shirokami wrote:tl:dr: Member gets upset about VIP setup, pushes agenda, fails, throws tantrum.

Is that the gist of it?
Basically, and it happened twice, one in the group, in which he wasn't as rude(I think) but still very pushy.  He ended up accepting it in the group, but then started again on the forum, in which case he was very rude, and then continued to be rude after the temporary banning.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:38 pm

I didn't take nearly as deep a look into the situation as I should have, but if he would've just shut up when I told him to, I might've considered defending his speaking from administrative action. But he couldn't have that.

When you don't like something, you leave. Simple as that. It's the reason I'm unemployed right now.
But I wasn't fired.

He wouldn't stop harassing the ones in charge. He got what he deserved, regardless of the reason he was doing it in the first place. You don't harass the ones in charge and expect to get anything in return.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Cio Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:10 am

So, Era is actually a 'she'? I see LOL You know if you mess up with problematic 'she', she will grudge you to the death even if it cost the entire world with it.

She keep talking about 'civil talk' and 'not dragging everyone' but in the end try to shut down the forum and still causing trouble everyone. I tell you Rainday, just ignore the b*tch and try to reason with forumotion staff, if it can't just stick to yahoo group is OK for me.

Cio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum