Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Megami Tensei IV - Alraune Encounter

3 posters

Go down

Shin Megami Tensei IV - Alraune Encounter Empty Shin Megami Tensei IV - Alraune Encounter

Post  BohemianIncubus96 Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:37 am

A nice little preview of a sexy boss battle from the upcoming Shin Megami Tensei IV.

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/shin-megami-tensei-iv-e3-2013-alraune-encounter-6410299/

I cannot wait for this game
BohemianIncubus96
BohemianIncubus96

http://bohemianincubus96.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Shin Megami Tensei IV - Alraune Encounter Empty Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV - Alraune Encounter

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Eh, it was okay... until I saw that they're still using 2D non-animated sprites. Seriously, they should be trying to make a title like that at least look visually competitive with something like Persona 4. I could even forgive continuing to use first-person battle screen if they at least tried to make the effects look decent. They didn't.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Shin Megami Tensei IV - Alraune Encounter Empty Re: Shin Megami Tensei IV - Alraune Encounter

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Well, there is some upgrade.  The sprites are animated, if just barely.  They have a living/idle animation, though I wish videos I'm watching didn't have such a one hit kill so I could see them attack...  The portrait art is quite nice, and the voice acting as well as the dialog is lovely as well.  But yeah, maybe if they did something like Dragon Quest VIII.  The panning and distancing for the cut scenes does add a visual flair, but yeah, SMTIV seems to want to stay in it's own grove.  I mean, I imagine they're saving something from this.

Still, something to look forward to, and I'm thankful they had this video with the Aluraune =)  Thanks for posting it dood.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum