Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Well... that's something" dump

+7
Aggra
Rosssi
Generic_entity
Voltronzilla
Quartz Falcon
obviousagent
Bureksasutlijom
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Well...  that's something" dump - Page 3 Empty Re: "Well... that's something" dump

Post  Rainday Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Evangelion 4D at universal studios in Japan...
https://twitter.com/USJ_Official/status/548313122620985344

Things I will never be able to enjoy.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

"Well...  that's something" dump - Page 3 Empty Re: "Well... that's something" dump

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Never did like those sorts of shows. And I've been to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids; The Terminator; and Alien Encounter (I can't recall which of these were Universal and which were Disney).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:08 pm

1) Horror game that looks good, involves being a female detective/missing person finder, and lots female mannequins, that do come to life~ =)

Also "Enjoy incredible voice acting with, among others, Guy Cihi and David Schaufele (James Sunderland and Eddie Dombrowski from Silent Hill 2)."

2) YANDERE YURI! Okay, so it's from a PSP game based on the Oreimo anime, where closet yandere Ayase finds out her friend Kirino(who is a center of attention, fellow model, straight A student, and a "dear friend") is a otaku. Ayase views otaku's as thith so seeing her friend as one shocks her. However they eventually become friends and Ayase say's that she wants to be with Kirino no matter what, and try to understand her likes...
Spoiler:

3) Old Capcom game Red Earth, has a corrupted Harpy enemy(2:10-4:05) and an Egyptian Queen type enemy that turns into a chimera(not so sexy in that form unfortunately...) (5:53-9-32) Now, she has a very interesting attack where she sends out sand handmaidens that grab you(7:33-7:39), then more appear around you, pull you down into the sand. They then present you in a sarcophagus(which the chimera then attacks). Still interesting though. But as a Queen she says that she'll show you your place to Mailing, as Tess(huge crossover character in various things) I don't know.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Has to be photoshop, but, damn is that a good Chun-Li
https://twitter.com/Support_AVS/status/608573065513992192
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Funimation released a clip of Blazblue anime, it's super spoilers kinda... but also not if you know about MU-12...  A robotic personality override with a nice fight scene.
clip:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:48 pm

A nifty little vid with a sexy Great fairy design, with some implied interest in the female character at the end.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:55 pm

This has been making the rounds and sprouting some good art... Really makes you rethink limbo
Musaigen no Phantom World

Female characters look really nice, I do love that cute little djinn girl, it's Kyoani, so there might be some yuri fanservice(or queerbait depending on how you look at it)... Already a few pieces of hypno...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:40 pm

So I saw a certain pic that's always intrigued me slightly
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/File:SFEX2-Skullomania10017107-10017108.jpg
Mostly for Chun-Li to the right.  I really do like how the outfit clings to her, but maintains her hair(same can be said for Guile and Zangief too), but that inspired me... Having latex suits that maintain hairstyles, or as a counter to it, all latex suits having a molded in hairstyle.  It would sort of be like a slime girl( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1907974?tags=goo_girl ), except with less features on the face, I guess more like a pure silhouette when you think about it http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2069115?tags=silhouette

Essentially Mistress Zeal's design for those that remember.  But yeah, just me fighting against "bald blandness"(no offense meant) with my own super obsession with hair. Also I just wanted to share that image because those bodysuits have a very nice design element to them.

Also, a brief history of Japan

Very quick, engaging, amusing, and informative.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Rainday wrote:So I saw a certain pic that's always intrigued me slightly
Mostly for Chun-Li to the right.  I really do like how the outfit clings to her, but maintains her hair(same can be said for Guile and Zangief too), but that inspired me... Having latex suits that maintain hairstyles, or as a counter to it, all latex suits having a molded in hairstyle.  It would sort of be like a slime girl( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1907974?tags=goo_girl ), except with less features on the face, I guess more like a pure silhouette when you think about it http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2069115?tags=silhouette

Essentially Mistress Zeal's design for those that remember.  But yeah, just me fighting against "bald blandness"(no offense meant) with my own super obsession with hair.  Also I just wanted to share that image because those bodysuits have a very nice design element to them.

Technically, it's just the hair buns in her case, and then you have Guile's mop-top, but the others do appear to be pressed-down-hair bald-like hood. But if you look even closer, it's not just the unique hair traits that stick out. She's got the poofy shoulders from her dress, and if you look closely at the Skullomania suit she's holding, you notice some pointy spots, just about where her wrists would be.

Seriously though, is that official art?
Anyways, you might enjoy one of the things I'm thinking up right now, because though I definitely would consider the hood option, I think my idea might be better conveyed without it. Not so sure if I want to try out "latex hair;" but that makes me think of Glitter Spring's Cure March's hairdo.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:31 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:So I saw a certain pic that's always intrigued me slightly

Essentially Mistress Zeal's design for those that remember.  But yeah, just me fighting against "bald blandness"(no offense meant) with my own super obsession with hair.  Also I just wanted to share that image because those bodysuits have a very nice design element to them.

Technically, it's just the hair buns in her case, and then you have Guile's mop-top, but the others do appear to be pressed-down-hair bald-like hood. But if you look even closer, it's not just the unique hair traits that stick out. She's got the poofy shoulders from her dress, and if you look closely at the Skullomania suit she's holding, you notice some pointy spots, just about where her wrists would be.

Seriously though, is that official art?
Anyways, you might enjoy one of the things I'm thinking up right now, because though I definitely would consider the hood option, I think my idea might be better conveyed without it. Not so sure if I want to try out "latex hair;" but that makes me think of Glitter Spring's Cure March's hairdo.

Yep, it's "Promotional SFEX2 art", which is weird because he's fighter of justice, so I guess he's good converting people to his cause. And you're totally right about Chun-li's bracelets and shoulder poofs being there. Strangely Sharon(far left) has her jacket on over her suit. Guile has his dogtags over the suit, looks like his tank top is under the suit, but it doesn't look like he has his pants on... and Ryu's completely naked except for the headband... So maybe the bracelets for Chun-Li are over her outfit... and I guess they kept the shoulder pads because they're kinda core to her design, but she lacks her cheongsam underneath because it usually doesn't allow for the dip between her breast.

New idea sounds interesting as always. Cure March's hairdo does certainly a stand out, I can still remember her testing how poofy it was when she first got it... I wonder if they kept the 8:40 think with Nao and Reika( https://s673.photobucket.com/user/Syntron/media/1340665939317.jpg.html )... or if they went the extreme route of calling them cousins...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:06 pm

Now THIS is definitely something.
Saw this in the "Twinning Topic" on the Process Forum.

Reportedly the latest episode of Miraculous Ladybug (in French)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MPOBuJmGnU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8WeV7_4gx0

First off, apparently the typical pattern is "something in daily life pisses off one particular person. Villain harnesses the anger of said person, and turns them into a powered villain. Ladybug and Cat Noir defeat powered villain and Ladybug purifies the victim."

So this particular victim was a goth girl who missed a class photo due to snooty bimbo's shenanigans. Villain corrupts her. She becomes somewhat of a latex harlequin, and her powers?
TURN OTHER PEOPLE INTO HER

... In appearance only. They still all have their own free will. Cat Noir even gets hit by this, and not only is he stuck as a latex harlequin girl, he can't use his abilities either.

With even the slightest bit of mental conditioning factors in this sort of synopsis, this episode could be HEAVILY relevant to this forum.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:46 am

Huh, I had heard of the show before (back when it was a joint attempt at CGI and anime). It doesn't look half bad.

On topic of how to spruce this up into something forum-worthy, maybe turn Reflectra's gem into a two-step effect: one zap makes her targets look like her, and that's usually enough for her venting her negative feelings, but a second zap places a copy of her personality on the target's mind, and once she realizes she can do that she makes a whole city's worth of her (this would have the side-effect of Papillon losing his hold on her, because it's spread through all the copies).

So the climax would be Ladybug having to take on a small army of Reflectra copies. Only the original can turn her, but the others can taunt her about how much she'll enjoy looking and acting like them. (Chat Noir can pull a save by pretending he got hit twice)
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Heh, that could've been nice.
Had CN not already used himself as a shield as the beam would no longer affect him.

Apparently it looks like Erin Fitzgerald is the one who'll be voicing the goth girl/Reflekta in English. (Noire/BlackHeart, The Sorceress, Parasoul, Alkaid, etc)
I really do like the talent pool they're getting for the English dub. That and the latex costumes are a big reason for me to want to watch it, even if it is one of those extremely silly kid shows. Hell, that sort of thing got me to like Totally Spies for a while. >_>
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Quartz Falcon Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:12 am

I don't think this show's as much of a fetish factory as Totally Spies, though (then again, what is?).

I should try watching more of this: I 'leafed' through the show's wiki, and it looks like they do a good job of getting creative with the Superpowered Evil Side of the Week.
Quartz Falcon
Quartz Falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:40 pm

So this randomly popped up while I was surfing youtube. It's a very good villainess song(similar to Majorly's song earlier in the thread). But yeah, all about a girl who loves to be evil.

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:19 am

Here's a interesting way to use a Charm Attack, heartbreak
https://twitter.com/csf_hermit/status/707702159870173185
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Aggra Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:20 am

I found a nice little scene just recently on YouTube on total accident.

It is from the Anime Chaos Dragon/Sekiryuu Seneki.

"Villainess": Lou Zhenhua/Qisha Tianling(Lord)
Victims: Ulrika Ledesma
Method: Qisha Tianling/Bewitching Sword
Effects: Falling in love with the sword/Wanting to be pierced by it
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BnkKSfDnV8
In the scene Zhenhua Lou fights against Ulrika.
After a big blow where both clash against the walls, Lou uses her
"Lords"/Swords power to bewitch Ulrika. She then loses her will to fight
and even willingly removes her breast plate to give the sword better
acces to her heart. Lou then let's her Lord feast on the soul of Ulrika.
After the video the fight still goes on till Lou finally wins and kills Ulrika.
Unfortunately she just dies as far as I know, and doesn't get some kinda
soul less puppet. But I really loved the scene/concept of this mind control.

Aggra

http://aggrahu.blogspot.de/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:14 pm

Thanks for moving it dood =) I was just thinking about the female(and less lethal) equivalent... A vibe scepter ( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/870968?tags=magical_girl+vibrator ) crossed with Fi ( http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1052398?tags=fi ).  A beautiful minion that turns into a hypnotic scepter that controls women with her beautiful humming that also cause her to vibrate.  Hearing her voice would cause women to lift their skirts and undo their shirts... as they presented themselves to her and her queen.

Valkyrie Drive could work with that since it's all about girls turning into weapons for other girls...  Speaking of which the upcoming Valkyrie Drive game has had some free yuri manga released for it.  It's up to six chapters and seems to update every month of so http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_bhikkhunism/

Huh, that was a strangely natural tie in...

Last edited by Rainday on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:05 am

Drive, Rainday.
Valkyrie Drive.

Rainday wrote:Thanks for that =)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Heh, something just happened in the PSO2 anime. Now keep in mind, PSO2 is still a video game in the anime's universe. Also keep in mind that I'm doing this only off of word of mouth, as I haven't been watching it.
Spoiler:

I am rather ecstatic at news like this, but I do also feel as though the PSO2 lore is just going to shit right now. Hell, the Darker & Dark Falz stuff is probably the only thing interesting about the lore in Episode 3, the introduced planet (it looks like YINYANG from orbit!) and its natives are godawful.

PSO2 Episode 3 :

But now that I'm seeing this Earth 2020 stuff that's coming in episode 4, I'm starting to not miss the game. Shit's getting ridiculous.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:07 pm

So I was looking through stuff because of PXZ2 and found out there is a game in which Aura(.hack) get's corrupted. It's some classed together PSP .hack game(also a manga) called .hack//LINK. The reason I'm putting it here is because it's technically md corruption, even though once corrupted Aura is not under his control. She get's infected by a virus that turns her into "Queen of Demise" that wishes to "ensnare the entire world into her network in order to trap them in a twisted expression of her love for the world." So that's something.

"Well...  that's something" dump - Page 3 Linkau10

"Well...  that's something" dump - Page 3 Linkau11

For what it's worth the redesigns for some of the characters are nice.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:07 pm

Those eyes remind me of a 1-second shot in an episode of .hack//SIGN. If that's "Queen of Demise," then that's probably what Morganna was trying to give birth to in the first place, through Tsukasa's despair.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:14 am

I do remember hearing about .hack//LINK a little while after the .hack//G.U. series had wrapped up in the U.S.  New protagonist, but Kite returned and Haseo also joined; don't know much of the details beyond the first couple of teaser trailers.  Sadly, the PSP game was never picked up for localization (probably because of the poor sales that the PSP had in Western markets), and I think around the time LINK came out in Japan, the .hack franchise was just about out of steam.

Now that you brought it up, I should probably try finding a rom for the game and hope to find an English patch or fan-translated rom hack...

And on the subject of .hack, corruption is kind of an underlying issue that springs up throughout the G.U. series. G.U. has Ovan contain his AIDA corruption to a certain extent, and AIDA infects Pai, Atoli, Endrance, Sakaki and Haseo in the main games. I'm pretty sure that the scene from .hack//G.U. Trilogy with an AIDA-corrupted Atoli has been posted on here before. Funny thing is that AIDA infection and corruption isn't EC; it either brings out negative emotions and destructive behavior, or if you're an Avatar-user, makes your power go out of control as it hijacks your power.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:15 am

I remember reading .hack/LINK wasn't localized because the game had poor sales in general due to poor gameplay.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue May 03, 2016 7:23 pm

I was watching something while multitasking and came across a Batman villainess with a very fetishy design.  Calendar Girl, a masked villainess obsessed with beauty(and revenge).
"Well...  that's something" dump - Page 3 Calender%20girl

http://dcau.wikia.com/wiki/Calendar_Girl
http://fav.me/d4ky7mm
https://www.google.com/search?q=calendar+girl+batman&espv=2&biw=950&bih=890&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH2fzlvL3MAhWEQCYKHVjbAXEQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=_

Her M.O. doesn't really match our group, but that hasn't stopped up before. Her mask and skin tight clothing are sure to get a few people interested.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next