Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F)

+5
Generic_entity
Rosssi
Rainday
DrgnmastrAlex
madoka
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F) Empty Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F)

Post  madoka Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Surprised this ones not come up before, mainly a small segment in chapter 3 of this game involving one of the goddesses known as Rom being brainwashed by one of the ASIC generals(Who is a real disturbing creep in the game) Then being forced to go out and destroy her own nation under orders from Underling/Linda Also later on Ram also gets brainwashed and the heroes are forced to fight the two.

Image of the characters
Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F) K36url

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5JgmDfiQb8&feature=player_detailpage#t=739s
starts around 12 minutes in.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mtvlnzw0D5w&feature=relmfu

There's a semi corruption element with the character having an orange/Gold color in there eyes while brainwashed.
Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F) Ejbj42
Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F) 2uomflc

Last edited by madoka on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F) Empty Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F)

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:25 am

The images seem to be broken...

DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F) Empty Re: Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F)

Post  madoka Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 am

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:The images seem to be broken...

I really hate that, finding good image hosting these days is a pain~

Anyway should be fixed now.
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:59 am

I haven't gotten around to playing it because my brother has been hogging the PS3(and I don't want to play 1 because of the battle system so I'm watching a playthrough of it). Also, it may be a bad habit of mine, but I tend to use profile pics for games I'm hype for that I haven't had the chance to play.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 pm

I think it would be worse if you found it hot BECAUSE of the association with Rainday, (No offence intended Rainday) It can always be offputing when you see something that puts you in mind of a friend or family member.
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:57 pm

... T_T This is unfair... The reason I choose Linda as my avy is because I was getting this game, read up on her bio, and liked it. She's a evil underling who idolizes/fangirls over a villainess(Magic the Hard). Also, I felt a sense of similarness, so I just went with it. You're just over thinking it >_>

If it helps any I would much rather be a female underling, heh.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  madoka Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:29 am

Rainday wrote:... T_T This is unfair... The reason I choose Linda as my avy is because I was getting this game, read up on her bio, and liked it. She's a evil underling who idolizes/fangirls over a villainess(Magic the Hard). Also, I felt a sense of similarness, so I just went with it. You're just over thinking it >_>

If it helps any I would much rather be a female underling, heh.

*patpats*

Its alright~

I love CFW Magic's(Magic the Hard) design in Neptunia MK II, you have to admit she'd make a great character for corruption themed pieces, same can be said for the big bad Arfoire. Speaking of Arfoire heres some artwork I dug up of Purple heart/Neptune from the same title dressed like her, implying possession perhaps :p

Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F) 210imbm

Standard look for the character
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111111022256/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/8/8c/WSgf47mGwdoJ9C51eXe6ibI37p4M8j8q.png

CFW Magic/Magic the Hard
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110605022510/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/d/d1/Magicthehard-mk2.jpg

and of course the series's big bad Arfoire
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120719000214/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/f/fc/Majekon%27nu.jpg
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosssi Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:46 am

I understand completely Rainday. I wanna be a female underling under her too.

There is probably an idea for a Fic in that...
Rosssi
Rosssi

Back to top Go down

Post  madoka Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:11 am

and I don't want to play 1 because of the battle system so I'm watching a playthrough of it).

Well MK II is a vast improvement over the first game and due to it being a retcon/Alternate setting which is pretty self contained, it means you don't need to play the first game to understand anything which is neat. I would recommend Neptunia MKII since its a fun game with a rather charming story full of neat homages to video game history as well.
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:56 am

So this is what all those pictures where from, well that was answered even better than I expected (a question that wasnt asked mind you Smile) I beleive that pic is probably photoshopped by the way, I think I saw that pic up on 2 chan months ago, or atleast one that was simmilar.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Too bad I don't have a PS3... >.>;
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:Too bad I don't have a PS3... >.>;

well maybe they will bring it to the wii U Laughing

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Netuina V(ictory) should be quite interesting, especially with Iris Heart, such a domi and she looks so evil~ I'm sure she will have some type of charm attack, even if it is S/M. She also appear quite "fond" of her fellow party members.

Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F) Mistre10
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Damn sexy~

GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH. I have no money for a PS3, STOP TAUNTING ME RAINDAY! >.o
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:25 pm

ofcourse why didnt we see it before, rainy day IS Linda, and becouse she kept being called underling in the game shes getting back at everyone else by teasing us with these pics.

were through the looking glass here people.

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  madoka Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Sorry for the grave-dig but I just had to post this little gem from Neptunia Victory that came out lately, its not for much mind control but played for laughs but just the way it was done was fun~

Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F) OBLE58j

Also everything Iris Heart does is pure gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Lh4dICobw&feature=player_detailpage#t=812s
madoka
madoka

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:21 pm

madoka wrote:Sorry for the grave-dig but I just had to post this little gem from Neptunia Victory that came out lately, its not for much mind control but played for laughs but just the way it was done was fun~

Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F) OBLE58j

Also everything Iris Heart does is pure gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Lh4dICobw&feature=player_detailpage#t=812s

That just sounds great ^__^ No need to apologies either, no such thing as necroing when you bring good content. I'm waiting on getting the new Neptunia, if only because I still haven't gotten around to playing MKII. One disparaging thing is the fighting system isn't as good as MKII's(which I blame Compile Hearts for because god damn do they make sucky combat engines) but the story is really good. Also, you can get a free theme of it just like MKII. Also, Vert <3

The new game in the series... That idol one... Hmmm... I am displeased with this outcome for a number of reasons, one of which is that as the faceless producer(I'm assuming), the girls get somewhat lovely dovey with you, which makes it more wiafu oriented and less yuri... However, there is a rival band of evil idols it seems, so there is good chance for MC themes. But there's also the fact that it's a idol game ¿Por qué?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Generic_entity Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:39 pm

not EC at all but felt I should share this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHjgZX4oQa8

Generic_entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat May 04, 2013 4:05 pm

I wonder what direction they are going to go with it, like is it going to be like the second game because of the characters and designs, or is it going to follow it's own path like so much of Neptunia seems to do. Thinking about it, it's probably going to be an original path if only because the Goddesses are in bondage for most of the second game.
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1177006?tags=choujigen_game_neptune_mk2+bondage

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/901514?tags=tsunako+purple_heart

With all the hearts in the background, there's sure to be some yuri(or heads will role), but do I dare hope for Charm attacks, femdom, hypnosis, and(the possibly great potential for) EC?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:11 pm

For what it's worth, there is a more ideological, dark, and profound EC in the end of the game.
Ending name:

Also, there's a hypnosis scene in the manga between Noire and Neptune, and I need to fetch and charm status effect in Noire's spin off turn based strategy game. I'll need hunt those down.

Also, this is now the general Neptunia thread.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:51 am

Which Neptunia manga and what chapter?

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Hyperdimension Neptunia thread(MC, EC, BW, F/F) Empty F/F MC

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Hornofdesolation wrote:Which Neptunia manga and what chapter?

This one http://g.e-hentai.org/g/672876/79cb2543cd/ Not translated
The jist:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:24 am

Thank you.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  petal Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:05 am

There's going to be some massive Victory-II spoilers in this post. Open any spoilers at your own risk!

Context:

For your benefit, I put some relevant screencaps in an Imgur album, with my attempts at translating the text boxes in the image captions. Here it is: https://imgur.com/a/aHv3v
(WARNING: translations are probably not very accurate)

And here's the translations in order, as a sample:
Spoiler:

Overall, I'd strongly recommend watching this video for the voices (the relevant scene is from around 15:00 to the end):
Video and description:

Once again, really big V-II spoilers here, so watch out!
petal
petal

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:58 pm

Interesting, plus 20 points plus 10 more for the translation. Here's some added context (aka SUPER SPOILAGE)
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/HyperdimensionNeptuniaVictoryII
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next