Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit

+16
DrgnmastrAlex
hawk-99
singory
DaisyHypnoPeril
obviousagent
LeonOne994
LazyAlex
Nightington
Chelson
I-Go
vesago_x
RainbowSevenRainbow
Kamenrider
tilltherewas1
Grungepunk
DoubleEdged
20 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 3 Empty Re: Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit

Post  Rainday Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 am

40) This idea brought to you by insomnia. Barbariccia(FF4 and FF4AY) doing a hair induction. What is a hair induction you say? Well, basically she does her little cyclone around her victim and tangles them in it, maybe even cocooning them. As they struggle to get out they can't help but notice how strong, yet soft it is, how it rubbing gentle against their body is the comfiest they have ever felt, and the smell, the wonderful smell of it. They just can't help but drift off to trance as Barbariccia whispers in the wind of submission to. Of how they can lay naked in her hair after they make love, maybe even be wrapped up in it. But yeah, the idea basically came from this little comic on pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=29502195 (if you don't have a account, don't worry about it, it's just a little yuri thing with a girl ideally stroking another girls tangled hair(also, I need to watch that show at some point, but I'm so behind on everything)).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  I-Go Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Rainday wrote:40) This idea brought to you by insomnia. Barbariccia(FF4 and FF4AY) doing a hair induction. What is a hair induction you say? Well, basically she does her little cyclone around her victim and tangles them in it, maybe even cocooning them. As they struggle to get out they can't help but notice how strong, yet soft it is, how it rubbing gentle against their body is the comfiest they have ever felt, and the smell, the wonderful smell of it. They just can't help but drift off to trance as Barbariccia whispers in the wind of submission to. Of how they can lay naked in her hair after they make love, maybe even be wrapped up in it. But yeah, the idea basically came from this little comic on pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=29502195 (if you don't have a account, don't worry about it, it's just a little yuri thing with a girl ideally stroking another girls tangled hair(also, I need to watch that show at some point, but I'm so behind on everything)).

Sounds like something up MegatronMan's isle.
I seriously love this thread. Keep it up. Very Happy

I-Go

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:51 am

Rainday wrote:40) This idea brought to you by insomnia. Barbariccia(FF4 and FF4AY) doing a hair induction. What is a hair induction you say? Well, basically she does her little cyclone around her victim and tangles them in it, maybe even cocooning them. As they struggle to get out they can't help but notice how strong, yet soft it is, how it rubbing gentle against their body is the comfiest they have ever felt, and the smell, the wonderful smell of it. They just can't help but drift off to trance as Barbariccia whispers in the wind of submission to. Of how they can lay naked in her hair after they make love, maybe even be wrapped up in it. But yeah, the idea basically came from this little comic on pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=29502195 (if you don't have a account, don't worry about it, it's just a little yuri thing with a girl ideally stroking another girls tangled hair(also, I need to watch that show at some point, but I'm so behind on everything)).

...this sounds similar to what I did in my FF4 fanfic. Had Barbariccia do an evil conversion on Rosa, and used her hair to turn her into a "wind attendant", which made Rosa capable of controlling the wind and dressed up like her new mistress. Should be up in the VIP1 group.
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:18 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:

...this sounds similar to what I did in my FF4 fanfic. Had Barbariccia do an evil conversion on Rosa, and used her hair to turn her into a "wind attendant", which made Rosa capable of controlling the wind and dressed up like her new mistress. Should be up in the VIP1 group.

Huh, I thought that one was in the basic group. Oh well, like I said previously, this would be much more focused on the hair aspect. Also, more Barbariccia never hurt nothing =)

Sounds like something up MegatronMan's isle.
I seriously love this thread. Keep it up.
Heh, indeed. Surprised he hasn't done anything with her given how infamous she is concerning her long hair. Also, thank you =)

41) So I've been playing a lot of pokemon, and well, ideas tend to crop up. Namely when I was surfing around and people talked about how relaxing the water was, almost induction like. So a thought occurred to me to use the Sensational Cerulean Sisters from the first season of the anime. Since they never really seem to fight, what if they used a alternative method, seduced and hypnotized one of the female characters from the game to not worry about it and just swim with them. Three seductive sirens versus a hapless heroine as she is surrounded, cooed, and fondled with as she is slowly hypnotized.

Also, since I've been spending way too much time on Bulbapedia, I found something particularly interesting that I never really thought about that. Go to trivia and the first thing you should read should will be it http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Giselle Ah, Giselle...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:03 pm

Ok, since I haven't even had a chance to start pic finding until just now, I'm at least going to give you some ideas... Now, which ones... *looks through list* Hmmm, these ones would require a lot of expansion on, something I don't have time for atm... Pretty sure I did one regarding Ginga and Sherri in another thread that I just need to find... Ah, here we go.

42) Kampfer, Kaede meets Yyl(my OC from Blue's epilogue), who helps her get her wish and explain what happened for Kaede to end up in her realm. The story would involve Kaede seducing and hypnotizing Natsuru(girl form obiviously). Then Kaede uses stocking fetish and Natsuru to seduce Shizuku into slavery. Basically the idea I have involves Kaede going in to see Shizuku and comments about how she always wears stocking, to the point of catching her off guard and making her consider it a fetish, then brings in Natsuru for the "kill", afterwards they are transferred to Yyl's domain.

43) Fire Emblem(The Sword of Flames), Sonia succeeds in beating the heroes and puts all the heroines in a dungeon, taking them out one by one along side Limstella to drain their quintesse (in a sexual manner of course) and make them her loyal morphs.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:30 pm

44) This one is short, and came to me while browsing Pixiv. Basically once a villainess/monstergirl has enthralled or is in the process of enthralling a heroine through sex or self pleasure, using the time spells haste, slow, and stop. Silence and Blinding spells are also a option. Basically a more "canonical" induction through spells that you wouldn't think of using in such a way.

I'd through a longer one down that I've had in mind, but it's already 11:30 and I've had a crappy day.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 pm

Feeling a lot better than I've been feeling, and it has seemed to unlocked my inspiration once again.

45) Okay, so this idea is one where the physical transformation has already taken place, and involves the mind slowly giving in. Basically it involves a heroine going from her girl body into that of a voluptuous minion. How this goes down could be a undercover operation(she gets "advantages", but if she stays too long she might spill the beans on herself, or never want to leave), or the villainess/monstergirl is so sure she'll succumb to the allure of her new form that she let's her do as she pleases(perhaps trapping her within a labyrinth and if she escapes the spell is broken, if she wants to by the end). From the start she might be a little klutzy and overly self conscious, but this will lead to her becoming mesmerized by how big her breast have become and how fine her other features have become(hips, curves, legs, hair, etc.). She even finds that she now has a natural sensual sway that really turns her on(mirrors would help too). The villainess/monstergirl confronts her a few more times, and each time the heroine is less resistant to her words and touches, eventually seeing the truth in them and craving them. She'll fall in love with her new form and reject her old one. She'll do anything to keep it, especially obey her even more perfect mistress. She'll even convert her former allies, who will convert faster because of the juices within her. For maximum effect it would pay for the character being converted to be flat chested or "plain", but it could work with anyone. As for series, it can work with anything, but magical girl is a good candidate, or any character with boob envy. Also, Succubus/Lamia conversions would go well with these.

And of course when I talk voluptuous, I mean something like this =)
Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 3 Kazeha10
I mean really, if you were converted into such a curvy beauty, how could you not become fascinated by your own perfect body ^__^
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:34 pm

46) NINJAS! Or more accurately, kunoichi. Usually these women are famed for their mad fighting skill, but it seems they are really overlooked when it comes to seduction. This needs to be fixed, how better to infiltrate a enemy base/ally camp then by charming your way in? Instead of having to knockout the princess, why not seduce her so she will willingly follow you? But general, I feel that such is overlooked and their focused more on their sexy costumes, which really should be used as a advantage towards charming the enemy rather than fighting. Now, there's a number of ways to use this idea.

#1) Kunoichi in your party are quite common in games or anime. So, have them practice the art of seduction on fellow female party members. Various things like hypnotic dominate glares, ninja powder, lip hypnosis(via mere movement(example), lipstick, or kissing technique), using their knowledge of the body's "weak points" to exploit it, subliminal body language, their sexy outfit, or a ninjutsu. If you want, you can even tie her in to being paid by a villainess to enthrall the herione(s) for her, she is a ninja after all, they can work for anybody. Examples, Yuffie wanting to try out some secret technique or materia on Tifa and/or Aeris. FF4AY's Izayoi could also be used since she actually has a charm attack.

#2) Evil ninja using these techniques to capture a princess or heroine. But yeah, when I think of this, I think Labyrinth of Flames. Why? Because it has a sexy princess who wears a very short kimono, sexy ninja, and harem dancer who works with the ninja, Erola.

See them in this image
Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 3 Labyri10
Natsu the princess (wtf 1 image, really?! Well, here's another with Natsu and her bodyguards)
Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 3 Honooi10

Nastassja Nijinsky the sexy kunoichi (plently of images of her)

Erola the exotic dancer (have to link this every time with her)

And for good measure, the cowgirl interpol agent tasked with hunting them down, Carrie White

Oh, and of course there are the lovely bad ninja from Senran Kagura
Lurker3009/Rainday's idea pit - Page 3 Senran10

And here are some bad ninja girls from Naruto with interesting techniques that could be perverted.
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/F%C5%ABka
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Tayuya

Oh, and of course Oniwabandana

But yeah, several ideas for one.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:17 pm

I know a lot of these ideas have been general as of late, which might not be as appealing as my more focused ones. Rest assured I'm gonna try to get a handle on that. Just these ideas have been more lose because they could fit with a lot of things and are more themes that I would like to see explored. Example, next idea. I do have some more focused ideas, but those are more for the bestiary.

47) I've always wanted to explore more of the willing conversions, or to be more accurate, the character actually seeks to fall under the yoke of a villainess or monstergirl. The thought of becoming a underling or monstergirl thrills them with no effort from the villainess. In other words, a true submissive. Now, I've explored this a little, but never fully. The best example is probably the Witch's Tower choosing all submissive answers, though some may argue that all my fics and captions generally give this vibe. However, I've never gone whole hog into it, where the heroine or average girl just daydreams about it and jills off to it with no outside interference. Now the question is, what series, and if it's a heroine, or just some random girl(i.e. OC) that just wants become a flunky to a powerful hypnotic villainess/monstergirl...

If it's a heroine, that kind of narrows the choices, because there are only a few that might actually lust for that, and I would kind of want to be somewhat canonical. I.E. no Sailor Jupiter randomly developing a cruse for Queen Beryl. However things like Usagi and Dream Princess would totally work. So generally the villainess would be a wolf in sheeps clothing for that example. Another example would be some female underling rising through the ranks because of her love for the villainess.

Currently though, I'm at a loss for a subject or series...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:09 am

48) A interesting yuri doujin gave me an idea. The subject of which is forbidden love http://danbooru.donmai.us/pool/show/6201

Most specifically this line...
"As I hold myself back more and more, my desire to touch you grows"

I could see that angle being really built upon in regards to charm magic. Perhaps something like it is cast by a villainess on a pair of heroines, and they become drawn together, but don't want to give in because they believe it is all just a fabrication, despite the real way the feel inside. The side they hide from one another... It could be in the final battle, or it could be viewed as a curse that they must defeat the villainess to remove(or so they think)... Magnet would be a good name for it. It could even change their clothes into the outfits that Luka and Miku are both wearing to add even more sexyness to it, and more temptation to each other.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:28 pm

I've been thinking over doing a small fic for Castlevania...

49) Something with Charlotte, Carmilla, and Laura. Probably using their Rondo of Blood appearances, maybe Circle of the Moon too. Use double teaming when optional, also size difference. A "It's useless to struggle, you've already been defeated" type of story.
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Camilla
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Laura

Or...

50) Shanoa X Astarte. Lot's of wooing and seducing, possibly incorporate transformation glyphs... A more "Why fight when we can love" story...
http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Astarte

I am in the mood for either... the problem is, which one? Any thoughts?

Last edited by Rainday on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding links)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Ok... So I didn't get any sleep last night due to stomach problems, but due to stumbling across a few images I came up with a interesting idea for a Sailor Moon fic(not one that I would use for the current contest though)

51) DD Girls Vs Sailor Senshi in a "wrestling" match. Basically it would be a one on one thing to determine the fate of the world(the scouts agree to it because they only have to go up against 5 youma rather than an entire army of them) with special rules. Attacks would not cause pain, but drain stamina and thus cause a KO effect. Let's just say the DD Girls have some special tricks too... Their agility allows them to avoid the scouts punches and kicks with ease, they rip off clothing, and subject their victims to holds and pins while not painful, allow them to grope those weakening forms. No damaging special attacks are allowed too, so that pretty much eliminates the scouts' magic attacks... Of course the DD Girls will have special charm attacks, each one different, that doesn't violate the rules, asking the question "are you in pain/discomfort?" to which the senshi have to answer honestly to, humiliating them further. Of course there is bound to be a rule breaker out of the senshi, and let's just say they get a special punishment(perhaps they are given a role and outfit a card girl that slowly brainwashes them, or maybe they instantly get turned into a youma... options, options).

Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Chelson Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Rainday wrote:Ok... So I didn't get any sleep last night due to stomach problems, but due to stumbling across a few images I came up with a interesting idea for a Sailor Moon fic(not one that I would use for the current contest though)

51) DD Girls Vs Sailor Senshi in a "wrestling" match. Basically it would be a one on one thing to determine the fate of the world(the scouts agree to it because they only have to go up against 5 youma rather than an entire army of them) with special rules. Attacks would not cause pain, but drain stamina and thus cause a KO effect. Let's just say the DD Girls have some special tricks too... Their agility allows them to avoid the scouts punches and kicks with ease, they rip off clothing, and subject their victims to holds and pins while not painful, allow them to grope those weakening forms. No damaging special attacks are allowed too, so that pretty much eliminates the scouts' magic attacks... Of course the DD Girls will have special charm attacks, each one different, that doesn't violate the rules, asking the question "are you in pain/discomfort?" to which the senshi have to answer honestly to, humiliating them further. Of course there is bound to be a rule breaker out of the senshi, and let's just say they get a special punishment(perhaps they are given a role and outfit a card girl that slowly brainwashes them, or maybe they instantly get turned into a youma... options, options).

I think I know of this picture you're speaking of... it showed up just yesterday on Pixiv, right?

Chelson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Aye, and of course it was bookmarked.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Some Vocaloid ideas

52) Luka being a vampiress, and Miku being her thrall. All from Miku's point of view. She's already enslaved, and sings of her devotion, and her longing desire to be turned into a true servant of her mistress. Luka says she needs to mature first and Miku has her undergo daily training(breast enlargement techniques, flexibility, gymnastics).

53) Miku finally becomes "real", too bad that every Record Label wants her as their own songstress, as well as their slave. (Possible crossover with Najica or other).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Going to get back to writing shortly, but in the meantime, 2 interesting ideas.

54) Now, we have the classic pendant hypnosis, people are drawn to it's glimmering light and so forth. However, what about instead of a shinny sparkle, their was a wavy dream like image of the person's love instead. With each swing, the image would change, and slowly get sexier(less clothing, more posing, flirtatious acts). This could simply be used to draw someone under, or make them think the hypnotizer is their loved one, or~, slowly change the sexy images to the villainess instead(think CereCere's swing). That way it would direct that love to her instead(especially good if the love is one sided, hidden, or unrequited).

55) Succubus curse, this one draws heavily from To Love-Ru somewhat. The tail of the succubus being very sensitive and all. However, along with that come sensual dream connections with the party where her lust can take over as her tail squirms against her pussy and her thighs while she sleeps. Now, the curse would only last so long, or could be cured with a certain item, but if the victim has sex she will become a succubus forever. Weather that is a strong and powerful one that dominates the party and brings them under her command using their arousal for her... or one who tries to act normal and hide that side, but at night neither she nor the party can hold back their lust for each other and have orgy... is up to who the curse is placed on. Succubus curse could be cast by villainess, or be enchanted on revealing sexy armor.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:20 am

55 needs to get written, NOW. Love the idea. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Hmm, I might be able to weave it into the Castlevania fic easily enough... We'll see.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightington Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:17 pm

I can picture a few different variants on 55 that could be interesting.

Nightington

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:52 pm

I haven't put anything in this thread recently, but it's not for lack of trying. I've just been busy.

56) Helmet/Mask series. Basically I see a bunch of series that have interesting helmets or mask that the enemies wear. So I love to imagine what would happen if a heroine put one on. This idea is going to have a bunch in it, all going with the theme. We'll start off with one I mentioned in my general thread.

Dead or Alive- Training Dummies for Helena. Kasumi is asked by Helena to help train Kokoro, but is told that it would help if she wore a training dummy outfit to allow Kokoro to really let loose on what she thinks is a dummy. She brings Ayane up in her training dummy outfit and Ayane endorses the idea whole heartily for Kasumi to join in. The inevitable brainwashing is slow at first taking advantage of when Kasumi is hit or stun to slowly rework her. After the first match, she's eager to help out. After the second match Kokoro scores more hits on her, but Helena says she's doing a wonderful job which makes her feel strangly great and a little hot. After a 3rd match, she wants to wear the suit more, after a forth, she wises to stay by Helena's side, and when she finally is KOed to Kokoro, her brain is entirely reworked to need to please Helena. When she is awake, she is refered to as a number by Kokoro and is instructed by her to follow. She sees Helena with Ayane between her legs, and all the other girls in training dummy suit with glowing numbers on them. Kokoro introduces Kasumi as their new slave which sends a jolt of pleasure running through Kasumi. From their, love making and putting on a display with her sister for the two women ensues. Alternatively, Alpha-152 could be in the helmets system and brainwashing them to serve her.

I believe I've already mentioned the Joy enemy from Bayonetta fighting Sailor V, losing so only her helmet remains. Of course the curious Sailor V can't help but take it and be tempted by it. The odd pink and fleshy insides of the helmet look strangely familiar to her, and the sweet scent draws her in, until her head slips inside and the helmet clamps onto her like tight pussy walls, being her pure sexual bliss and images as she helpless orgasms, eventually succumbing to it and binding herself sexually with her Love-me-chain until she is completely converted into a Joy.

FF9, Garnet is captured, and after her summons are extracted Beatrice places a silver helmet like the Alexandria soldiers wear. The helmet transform her into another blonde soldier willing to lay down their life for the Queen, no former memory of her previous self remaining.

Castlevania, Carmilla's curse. One of the girls(take your pic) finds Carmilla's mask, and curious if it will give them a state boost puts it on. It does for the most part, but in a strange way. Like they are above their fellow female members now, but the wearer appreciates their beauty more. The mask eventually lets them see through their clothing, which only enhances the effect, making the wearer want to make them hers, but she will deny the feeling as sexual... As she sleeps the mask slips onto her and she finds herself experiencing memories of Carmilla being service by Laura, and it feels too good. They wake up from the wet dream and realize the mask is still on them, only to coly thing about slipping it back on and continuing the dream. This time it is her friends servicing her like charmed slaves. The spokes but arouses her deeply out of the dream. She decides to leave the group, take the mask with her, and try to dispose it, feeling that is altering her in someway. She is later confronted by Laura who begs to serve her and keeps referring to her as Carmilla. She eventual temps her into donning the mask once more, to enact the last dream and give Laura some peace. However things don't go the exact same way the dream did near the end as Laura mounts the wearing and holds the mask on as she is domineeringly tribing her. When the wearer wakes up, the mask is no wear to be seen, but her outfit has completely changed to that of Carmilla, and when a sleepy Laura greets her as "Mistress Carmilla", she realizes this is what she wanted, and this is who she is now. She goes to find her former friends, and seduces them all with grace and ease. Not even the strongest fight back as they become love drunk slaves, kneeling nude before her, begging to serve her in unison.

More to come, though ideas are always appreciated.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Random idea.

57) Tifa(or Aeris) & Yuffie get corrupted by Morrigan & Lilith, who in turn corrupt Aeris(or Tifa). How would it go down? Both at the same time, MorriganXTifa/Aeris and LilithXYuffie(similar to similar), or opposites(probably more focus on enslaving), one things for sure, it would be hot, and possibly involve some outfit corruption too(and of course sex, because hey, Succubi). Dream conversions would also be an idea.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:12 am

Rainday wrote:Random idea.

57) Tifa(or Aeris) & Yuffie get corrupted by Morrigan & Lilith, who in turn corrupt Aeris(or Tifa). How would it go down? Both at the same time, MorriganXTifa/Aeris and LilithXYuffie(similar to similar), or opposites(probably more focus on enslaving), one things for sure, it would be hot, and possibly involve some outfit corruption too(and of course sex, because hey, Succubi). Dream conversions would also be an idea.

I can do that. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:35 pm

DrgnmastrAlex wrote:
Rainday wrote:Random idea.

I can do that. Very Happy

Great! I'm glad one of these ideas will escape the pit =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:03 pm

58) Nylon Masseuse table. This is a bit more out there, but let's say a privileged heroine wants to have a nice full body massage. Little does she know her masseuse is the villainess in disguise, and she has a interesting new massage method. The dimly lit room is filled with relaxing, mind melting, arousal inducing incense, but it's not very strong so as not to alert the heroine or affect the masseuse. The masseuse brings out a black, glimmering table that is shaped like a spread out body. The "table" is actually just a frame with a thick nylon like mesh spread across it. The heroine is advised to strip and lay face down on it, and does so because of the tempting new method. She finds that her body partially sinks into the nylon mesh as it suspends her, and it feels so good. She tries to ask some question, but her voice is to muffled by the fabric that her face is sunk in. However the masseuse alleviates all her worries, saying that there is no danger, she'l be able to breath fine, and that the table allows her to massage her front as well through the nylon, which by this point is a clear outline of the heroines front. She even says that if the heroine wishes to moan to feel free as it will be "too muffled to hear". From there the masseuse get's to work on her back, kneading and caressing. Everything feels great for the heroine, she even feels like she's sinking deeper into the nylon mesh as her mind sinks too with the help from the incense. A little bit later the masseuse begins massaging her front through the nylon, and the heroine is a gasp at how much better it feels. She moans for more, knowing that it will be two muffled to here. Then the masseuse informs her that she will be getting some nylon gloves seeing how well she likes it, and the heroine will shiver in anticipation. The nylon gloves will descends on her back and she'll enter a state of true euphoria as the push her against the magic nylon. The masseuse will then lay on the heroines back, her breasts pushing the heroine even deeper as the villainess begins to tweak her nipples and get more erotic with the massage, all the while whispering half heard words to the heroine's addled mind. The tempo will increase, she'll be pushed deeper and deeper by the increasingly dominating masseuse as she feels the nylon seeping over her back as well. Finally, she'll be so deep and on the edge of orgasm that she won't realize that her body in completely coated in the nylon(the hair seeps through though), with the villainess mocking her as she places her foot on top of the heroine. With one final push from it the heroine goes over the edge and climaxes as all the whispered words hit her like a hammer and her nylon covered body detaches from the table and falls to the floor.

At this stage if the heroine is not of the highest will, they will become nothing but a mindless nylon doll, enslaved by the words of the villainess. However, if the heroine is of strongest will, then they can try to fight it, though their mind will be bombarded by hypnotic whispers. If the heroine is a magical girl and tries to transform, their outfit will only cause the nylon to squeeze even more tightly on her, causing her to orgasm again. The heroine's fighting state will be pitiful and the villainess can easily overcome her with a simple grope. This state can persist, but the heroine will be not be able to escape because of the exhausting pleasure their body is wrecked with. At this point the villainess can collar her until she learns her place, possibly try to corrupt them as well while their in this state and turn them into their nylon magical girl, feeding over the pleasure instead of fighting it.

So, likes?
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:57 pm

58) Pure awesomesauce. That's all I have to say about that. Twisted Evil

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content