Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sailor Moon Caption Poll

+2
vesago_x
Rainday
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So, which one?

Sailor Moon Caption Poll I_vote_lcap24%Sailor Moon Caption Poll I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 5 ]
Sailor Moon Caption Poll I_vote_lcap29%Sailor Moon Caption Poll I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 6 ]
Sailor Moon Caption Poll I_vote_lcap19%Sailor Moon Caption Poll I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 4 ]
Sailor Moon Caption Poll I_vote_lcap28%Sailor Moon Caption Poll I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Sailor Moon Caption Poll Empty Sailor Moon Caption Poll

Post  Rainday Mon May 07, 2012 10:18 pm

Yo people, since I haven't written anything in a while I though I would do a short caption for some pics by this artist that I really enjoy. Problem is, not sure which idea I want to follow up on, I'll provide the idea and a brief description. These are only gonna be singles so it shouldn't take too long. I'd figured I'd host the poll here instead of the group because I'll be able to provide pics easier, and it will be a little treat for you guys.

Idea1) Don't you want to be beautiful?
This one is going to be Atsugessho based, where she tries to tempt Venus into a makeover, through hypnotic induction of course.

Idea2) Swirling fabric tighter and tighter
This one is going to be focused on Scar, wrapping Jupiter up in her fabric until she's mummified. Of course this one is going to be a hypnotic induction too.

Idea3) Pink Boots
This one is going to be different. Instead of focusing on the MOTD, it's going to focus on Sailor Moon, and her acquiring of a set of pink boots that begin to have a very pleasing effect on her. Ever heard of the tale of the red shoes( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Shoes_(fairy_tale) )? Well, it's something like that, except more kinkier and affects the mind too of course.

Sailor Moon Caption Poll Atsuge11
Sailor Moon Caption Poll Sexy_s11
Sailor Moon Caption Poll A_diff11

Last edited by Rainday on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Caption Poll Empty Re: Sailor Moon Caption Poll

Post  Rainday Mon May 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Note, next time do thumbnails and place them under options...

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I would love to hear your thoughts about the ideas, a passionate stance could easily sway me.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  vesago_x Tue May 08, 2012 4:16 am

Personally, I prefer the second one. I'm a sucker for mummification.
vesago_x
vesago_x

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Tue May 08, 2012 10:02 am

i voted for first option because ever since i saw emanon's pictures with that MotW I've been in love with it I got all seasons of sailor moon on my external hd and when i saw those pics i just skipped every ep i had to go still to see that one and felt that this droid deserves all the love emanon gives her and more.

thats why i my choice is the first option but if it isn't getting enough votes i go with do them all
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  tilltherewas1 Tue May 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Voted for the Pink boots, since if feels like a refreshingly newer idea. Not opposed to any of these though. They all sound solid.
tilltherewas1
tilltherewas1

Back to top Go down

Post  soupy182 Thu May 10, 2012 12:33 am

Can't really decide here...

I love Atsugessho. Having Venus succumb to vanity and placing all importance on her appearance and abandoning foolish notions like "true beauty" is a delightful way to utterly warp the values of the Sailor Senshi.

If you decide to do the "Pink Boots," you could use the same overall theme and possibly link the two. Sailor Moon has deliciously gaudy boots. You could write the caption that these pink boots make Sailor Moon feel sexy and she realized how similar they are to her regular boots. She then understands the appeal of her Senshi costume as fetish-wear.

I love Scar as well. Rather than wrap Jupiter as a mummy, why not do as she did in the anime and use her ribbons to draw Makoto to her body. Then, as their bodies press against each other, the ribbons wrap around both of them. Scar telekinetically unspools any material between the two bodies so that all the cloth may be used to cocoon them together completely. The daimon's alien breath provides air for Makoto as their bodies are constricted in a perfect embrace.

soupy182

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 10, 2012 2:56 pm

soupy182 wrote:Can't really decide here...

I love Atsugessho. Having Venus succumb to vanity and placing all importance on her appearance and abandoning foolish notions like "true beauty" is a delightful way to utterly warp the values of the Sailor Senshi.

If you decide to do the "Pink Boots," you could use the same overall theme and possibly link the two. Sailor Moon has deliciously gaudy boots. You could write the caption that these pink boots make Sailor Moon feel sexy and she realized how similar they are to her regular boots. She then understands the appeal of her Senshi costume as fetish-wear.

I love Scar as well. Rather than wrap Jupiter as a mummy, why not do as she did in the anime and use her ribbons to draw Makoto to her body. Then, as their bodies press against each other, the ribbons wrap around both of them. Scar telekinetically unspools any material between the two bodies so that all the cloth may be used to cocoon them together completely. The daimon's alien breath provides air for Makoto as their bodies are constricted in a perfect embrace.

Hmmm, interesting, your thoughts on the Atsugessho one have made me want to expand upon what I originally had planned. I had planned upon Venus having a little dialog for it, but now I want to do it from a different angle. It might not be what you have in mind, but it should be a little change of pace. Same for the Pink Boots one, you've made me give it a little more thought as to how to go about it and the end result.

The Scar one you described sounds very interesting, though for this one I had a set path of pure one sided induction focus. Still, what you described would be pretty great for a caption series using screencaps from the ep and a great pic from angle333 http://fav.me/d2yalip I'll give it some thought.

All your input has been greatly appreciated, and since there is a pretty good interest in all the ideas I'll do them all =) I'll try to have them done at least by Sunday provided things don't get too busy(though deadlines from me usually don't work out, still, it helps me get to work sometimes).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Thu May 10, 2012 7:18 pm

can you add mercury to the mix in them somehow cheers
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed May 16, 2012 1:23 am

Afraid not, though my last project was pretty much focused on you(the jester one).

Also, sorry I haven't gotten around to the captions yet, crappy sleep and family get togethers have been halting any progress. They will be the next thing I do(aside from copy/pasting old ideas in my idea thread).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Wed May 16, 2012 4:43 am

lol i know i can be a clown some times I take great pride in making others and myself laugh What a Face
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Okay, got a rough draft for the first one done... turned out pretty long(like usual), almost 900 words, but it has quite a bit of back and forth so, yeah. Just gonna tune it a little bit tomorrow, then get to work on the other 2 and release them all at once.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu May 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Okay, finished the first one earlier this week, now I'm on the Scar one, which might end up a little long too because I want it to be more induction based(I wonder how Pink Boots isn't going to be long...). Sorry I haven't had more progress, but this has been my busiest/most stressful week in forever, not to mention Diablo III... But~ if everything works out I'll hopefully be doing a lot better and might have more time for writing. But yeah, just wanted to give you a heads up, will also try to get another batch of art uploaded this weekend.

Also, new avy/screen name(or rather, my less generic/real preferred screen name) =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Fri May 25, 2012 8:30 am

a good work usually does take time cause when you rush you can't write something you enjoy writing
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:37 am

Okay, just finished the first draft of 3, but of course I'll need to edit it. Then it's a simple matter of pasting the text on the pics and, wala, done. Each one ended up being 3 pages in length... So yeah, you might just want to download these and view them with your own photoviewer... Now, I'll try to have then uploaded by 10 o'clock pm eastern tomorrow, so look forward to them, and be sure to comment, either here or at the group.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Okay, the captions are out so I hoped you enjoyed them. Remember to leave a comment(or say something here), and especially tell me if you liked a certain something about it because there's a good chance I might try to elaborate on it. You don't have to of course, but we are members of a polite society, and comments really do help fuel me, and it could lead to another caption~
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:26 am

I already posted my thoughts on the Price of Beauty cap on the cap itself in the group, but I figured I'd post them here too.

Absolutly phenomenal cap and really really needs a sequel follow-up cap.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:28 pm

love the one with atsugesho and also love Emanon's response to it i think she read my reply
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Grungepunk wrote:I already posted my thoughts on the Price of Beauty cap on the cap itself in the group, but I figured I'd post them here too.

Absolutly phenomenal cap and really really needs a sequel follow-up cap.

I saw that and I thank both you and Kamen for being kind enough to comment. But yeah, I actually planned ahead for a continuation for the Price of Beauty caption a long while back with that commission Rico offered me when most of the gallery went bye bye. I plan on captioning that as well, from Minako's perspective of course and detailing the process of her conversion, provided everything works out of course.

I'm a little worried about how the other two fared, but then again there was interest according to the poll so I won't let it bother me, just chalk it up to lurker liked, just wish wish there was a better way to register it.

Thanks again I hope you enjoy the squeal when it gets done. I plan to go more into the process on that one.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:23 pm

i personally wanna try my hand at the ones emanon put up with jelax and ami but i can't for the life of me come up with a story

also i messaged emanon on deviant art to see if she was up for a full outlining of the conversion of all of them.

can't hurt to try personally i'm willing to pay handsomely for her talents if she is willing
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Awesome, really looking forward to seeing it when it comes out.
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:28 pm

i have to admit Emanon either was incredibly fast to have that follow up fan art ready and uploaded the same day as the actual caption or she had started on it before
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Kamenrider wrote:i have to admit Emanon either was incredibly fast to have that follow up fan art ready and uploaded the same day as the actual caption or she had started on it before

You'd be surprised how fast certain things can be done with focus(something that I lack hardcore). Was a great surprise to me, hope Emanon enjoys the followup as much.

Anyway, I'm still in a Sailor Moon caption mood... Might do a caption set with Polite Society/Shakoukai and some surprise guest. The only problem is that I could see it getting very wordy(with the Scouts back-talking her) and I fear I may not have enough screencaps, though I can reuse some(it would be great if I could get a stitched together shot of when she reveals herself, but I tried that and it never matched up for some weird reason). The focus of it would be turning the girls into good little princesses(there would still be some wax statueing of course).

The next idea involves a caption of the scouts being captured already and their upcoming fate being described to them by 3 of Esmeraude's droids that I luckily enough have a picture together of(Marzipan, Giwaku, and Dogba). That fate would involve turning them into more voluptuous slaves(example, from this to this, not making them fat and puggy per-say, just more pillowy and full bodied, curvy) using the droids special talents.

I'm hoping some people will like these =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:50 pm

hehe i already do

and me and emanon are planning something she'll do some pictures for a story i'm gonna write.

just sent her a first draft that i started writing almost 2 hours ago but you'll have to wait for the finished result to hear anymore Laughing
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Cools, glad things worked out. Hopefully she's like my Polite Society caption set too because she's done a few pics themed on her.

Oh so much to do, the question is what order to do it in, I almost forgot about that Infinity Academy setup that I should do... Perhaps after the captions, though I really want to do that rat girl entry because it would be such a good lore one.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamenrider Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:33 pm

yeah you and me both i'm so excited she actually said yes to working with me.
but i think the basic plot may have been a bit to long almost 2 hours of writing so i offered to simplify it if she wants me to.

i feel she deserves a say in how the rough story line goes due to the fact she's gonna be making pictures for it.

i can say this i've taken some of my idea's we mentioned in rico's topic for his next commission and applied them here.

and its not gonna be some simple story about the monster of the week doing what ever and then instead of like in the show and manga die. oh no i got this bad girl all figured out.

edit: she was cool with the overall plot so get your selves ready for what i hope will spark new options for sailor moon fics and art

edit 2: all green on layout for art and possible follow up story

Last edited by Kamenrider on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : situational update 2)
Kamenrider
Kamenrider

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next