Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption)

+7
Rainday
infielders3
kroepoek
Bureksasutlijom
Hornofdesolation
Cio
Bellchan
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption) - Page 3 Empty Re: MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption)

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:45 pm

It doesn't actually look like it's up for sale yet, but it definitely appears to be done and ready for sale.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption) - Page 3 Empty Re: MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption)

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:30 pm

My mistake, I saw the usual store links and just assumed.

(Also I know I'm a broken record when it comes to futa but everything before this sample looked so yuri save for one image... But I should expect it since that's how this series has been since 3(?) which ironically has my favorite chapter where the random schoolgirl gets converted into a Zofa minion. It's just so, shocked then "this is fucking great".)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:24 am

Oh shit! (It's out, by the way)

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:57 am

Not monmon related; I don't know if any of you have any understanding of the things being written in the short story section of the site, but it pretty much feels that the last 20 chapters/stories on the list are all related to Nanoha StrikerS. I've seen I think at least 3 different authors submit stories to that.

Chances of monmon getting pressured to make a StrikerS doujin involving reprogramming someone into the Numbers?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:27 pm

That could be very nice =) He's only done one thing StrikerS related that I know of, but that was a redraw of a Mars and Mercury pic.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption) - Page 3 Empty Macxes 0 updates?

Post  icoolboy Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:43 am

I notice that usually macxes would have posts or updates when it is the website's anniversary on the 8th of September. However in 2015, the author has still yet to show us any teaser or updates on his work D: Is monmon finished?

icoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Last update on their Twitter is the 12-18-14... So yeah... they're either taking a long unannounced break or something else...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:41 pm

I'm pretty sure monmon has an actual day-job. Some artists have the time and talent to make their living off of that sort of thing, but I wouldn't count monmon among them
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  icoolboy Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:19 am

Granted that the author definitely has a day job but it is the 10th anniversary for Macxes!! He should celebrate it with a release or a post :3

icoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  icoolboy Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:32 am

Finally!! A macxe's update

http://mcxes-seres.kir.jp/macxes/img/comic/new01/07.jpg

http://mcxes-seres.kir.jp/macxes/img/comic/new01/12.jpg

the corruption looks a little bit weird though. Personally I still prefer the art for his precure and dinarangers. Any1 understand his jap? Would his next instalment be dinarangers vol 19 or precure? Shocked

icoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:09 am

Neither. It looks to be a parody of his parody. Just another sentai girl getting turned into an evil latex-suited soldier, completely identical to the rest.

That light-blue one really makes me think of the "Shygirl" fad.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:31 pm

At least it's an update. I was worried something had happened.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:42 pm

I could be mistaken, but this could be a short free thing before the true return of the main story... at least that's what I picked up from google translate... but that hit or MISS MISS MISS MISS...

But yeah, do like the first one, like D said, it looks Shygirlish, but also more creepy, like scream mask mixed with Uboa from Yume Nikki.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:10 am

It's not free. But it does look to be small. It just got released on the digital markets.

Also, apparently the "Scream face" mooks and heroine are from Kakuranger.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:18 am

Huh, Power Rangers/Sentai, that's a good avenue to explore.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Anyways, the image set has been uploaded in places.

It's mostly just two different perspectives of the corruption (one is the standing images we saw in previews, and there's a kneeling perspective as well), and two different enemies doing it. Lots of futanari though (and part of the kneeling perspective includes forcing the heroine into intercourse with a second person, corrupting them too).
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:36 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Anyways, the image set has been uploaded in places.

It's mostly just two different perspectives of the corruption (one is the standing images we saw in previews, and there's a kneeling perspective as well), and two different enemies doing it. Lots of futanari though (and part of the kneeling perspective includes forcing the heroine into intercourse with a second person, corrupting them too).

Yeah, figures. Still, thanks for the update.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:23 pm

You know, with this image set using an actual Super Sentai series as its basis, I'd like to share a bit of memories-

I could swear that there was at least one point in my childhood where I wondered-
- Would Finster's putty have transformative properties when used to cover a person, turning them into a Putty Patrol soldier?
- Lord Zedd's soldiers fall apart completely when their mark is hit, but... what would happen if those pieces tried to reassemble themselves on someone?

Let's face it, I've had this sort of fetish for twenty years now, and monmon's the one giving image to the idea that I've had for that long.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:51 pm

I hear ya, evil Kimberly was such a great thing to me, even back then, Sexy Scorpina didn't hurt. It also introduced me into other fetishes, like absorption(one motd, I think a pig thing, that got stickers of each ranger it captured on it's belly, and how helpless they were inside).  It also stirred some submissive stuff, how when caught, you were so powerless, you could only wait for your friends to help, and until then you were bound and tied up but any number of things.  Then of course how fucking badass the Green Ranger was when he was evil...  Power Rangers was a breeding pool for this stuff.

You don't see a lot of art of sentai stuff, aside from Kiss in the Dark's stuff, that sexy roach girl series, and some things Kamenrider commissioned.  

Their needs to be an all female version, with sexy evil "women executives" like Scorpina...  maybe something like girls with hair coming out of their helmets(in the form of ponytails, twintails, long thin braids), or maybe something like this http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1161431?tags=sentai
or
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/505797?tags=sentai+visor
or
or something like the DOA training dummy outfits for Ayane and Kasumi.  (I really really like hair showing... I'm sorry ;-; ).

And of course motd like Kiss in the Dark stuff, or something like early Zofa stuff where the evil Queen spreads her latex goo or mask(or both) around to recruit random women to defend her.

Oh, and speaking of sentai, there is a Power Rangers sighting. It's from a series that was shown long after I left it, something about Earth a nature, and some Gaia ripoff.  But there's a vampire bat like villainess(sadly not a pretty face in that form) that makes one of the rangers her vampiric thrall
http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Necrolai
http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Vida_Rocca

Hmm, her Super Sentai self is apparently made of two girls in gothic lolita style
http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Phantom_Spy_Vancuria

I'll try to get around to making that a proper sighting... but if someone else would like to do it, feel free.

Also, slightly related
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2123885?tags=power_rangers
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption) - Page 3 Empty Macxes ended??!!

Post  icoolboy Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:29 am

http://mcxes-seres.kir.jp/macxes/top.htm

FML?

icoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:47 pm

*sigh*

I saw that his Pixiv account was deleted as well.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  icoolboy Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:13 pm

Monmon is such a bastard

Just when Dinaranger is reaching its climax...

Now we will never get closure

So much for creator ethics

icoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:59 pm

Sad to hear, but even I was starting the lack of updating for all of this year. It's rather troublesome when the artist takes down their work though, luckily Monmon was popular enough that I'm sure most of it was saved and uploaded to g.e-hentai. Monmon did inspire a bunch of artist though to pick up the fetish, so maybe some will take up the torch(and maybe it will actually be yuri, but probably not because most people went the futa direction like Nun).
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  icoolboy Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:04 am

yeah but inspiring is one thing. He could have at least finished up dinarangers. Now we are just left to hang and dry. 18 volumes, 10 years and it all led to this. Kind of disappointing. Quite devastated actually.

Sorry for the rant but was really really really looking forward to the ending of dinarangers it is probably my foray into the corruption genre and I really loved the work so this is really a massive disappointment for me Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

icoolboy

Back to top Go down

Post  obviousagent Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:19 am

Necro I know but this little ditty showed up on E Hentai and, well it needed sharing.
https://e-hentai.org/g/1049563/81908ae51e/

obviousagent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next