Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption)

+7
Rainday
infielders3
kroepoek
Bureksasutlijom
Hornofdesolation
Cio
Bellchan
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption) - Page 2 Empty Chief Kamura Misaki

Post  infielders3 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:31 pm

Two Questions- can anyone tell me what ended up happening to Chief Kamura? It seems like she is in a tight spot and then the story abandons her.

Second- any one know when the next update is due? Just wondering.

infielders3

Back to top Go down

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption) - Page 2 Empty Re: MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption)

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:54 pm

1) We don't know yet
2) Whenever he decides/is able to update
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chief Kamura Misaki

Post  infielders3 Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Thanks.  I figured as much but wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something.

Have you seen this series: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/607939/b1b29c2a1a/ ?  I am waiting for a translation into English

infielders3

Back to top Go down

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption) - Page 2 Empty Re: MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption)

Post  Hornofdesolation Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:03 pm

I have seen that series yes. I don't know if anyone has been commissioned to translate it or volunteered yet though.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:58 pm

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption) - Page 2 Img_home_subwindow15

Before anyone asks,

No, he hasn't been able to start a new volume of anything yet. He thinks his issues are starting to calm down to the point he can start something soon though. (Like in a month)
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:06 pm

Very nice pic.  I just love how she passionately yearns for the dripping corruption.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:18 am

Well now...

monmon is taking audience input as to what kind of content should be in the next installment. Though he asks that it be by e-mail with a particular header.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:58 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Well now...

monmon is taking audience input as to what kind of content should be in the next installment. Though he asks that it be by e-mail with a particular header.

My brain is flaking on me, was monmon Maxce's pen name, or the artist on their board that did this? https://charmed.variousforum.com/t273-image-set-black-ami-sailor-moon
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Rainday wrote:

My brain is flaking on me, was monmon Maxce's pen name, or the artist on their board that did this? https://charmed.variousforum.com/t273-image-set-black-ami-sailor-moon

The former.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:42 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:
Rainday wrote:

The former.

Thank you.

Hmmm, so it's for the next installment of Dinarangers?  At least that's what I think I'm reading...  That's quite interesting, though I have my suspicions about him accepting request from outside Japan, if only because that's not where his market is.  That and making a request through google translate wouldn't come out well.  

...  That being said, I am kinda considering sending him something with the title reading "MORE YURI" with some snippets of the Schmit's Clowndoll corruption doujin and some good yuri femdom art positions for reference...
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:30 am

It's happening.

Two preview images for the next volume just appeared on the site. Nothing too telling, just Saori being pleasured by a few other former DINA converts (not posting in the thread because she has her "cell producing organ" out)

EDIT: Actually, nevermind, it looks like first picture is Saori and her mother (her Zofa conversion now canonized? Previously it was just in a Shiori-capture alternate end in the Vol. 2 Redux) and second is Miki and the operator girls. Still a big orgy.

Last edited by DoubleEdged on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:32 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:It's happening.

Two preview images for the next volume just appeared on the site. Nothing too telling, just Saori being pleasured by a few other former DINA converts (not posting in the thread because she has her "cell producing organ" out)

That cell producing organ looks even more like a certain organ than before... Thrilling.[/monotone]

Oh, and adding a link to MAXCE'S site in the first post for easier access to his site.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Merging MAXCE'S topics into one, also throwing the earlier english translated Precure doujins he did, since the first two were most relevant indeed.

MAXCE'S Dinaranger & Precure doujins (Latex bodysuit corruption) - Page 2 True_f10

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/45952/cbad11a82f/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/253338/3782494d40/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/465843/7b9b3885d4/ Futanari and scat(I don't recall that but it's in the tags) warning.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:45 pm

monmon now has both a pixiv and a Twitter.

And now, he's confirmed the fate of pretty much the last unknown status in his latest preview pic-
Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:13 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:monmon now has both a pixiv and a Twitter.

And now, he's confirmed the fate of pretty much the last unknown status in his latest preview pic-
Spoiler:

Links add to front page for each.
Newest development:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Rainday wrote:Also, with it seeming to wrap up, I wonder what will be next for MAXCE... More precure doujins possibly? Though that will be a long way away...  I wonder if he'll return to yuri corruption...
He now has two different Precure series on cliffhangers. Honestly, he could probably just finish up the PC5 story in just one more issue, have them take both Aqua and Lemonade at once.

Smile story needs a March flashback and one new Bad End Rebirth in one issue.

So many other things he could do if he wanted. No idea if he has considered doujins of things he's done small image series for, like Shadaloo Dolls, or Dark Senshi. Hell, he used that "template" he once made to make cyberized mages Nanoha and Fate. (The Numbers aren't far off from androids with limited living tissue and human brains, I don't like calling conversions other than Ginga and Subaru "Numbers")
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:40 pm

His twitter has a new image for those interested.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Hornofdesolation Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:55 am

That picture is also on his website.

Hornofdesolation

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:32 am

Hornofdesolation wrote:That picture is also on his website.
Actually I was speaking about the one below that. That's a new picture.

Now there's a picture with no implied futa =)
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:24 pm

Two more sample images just posted on the site. It's looking like General Benin is finally making an appearance in the DINA raid (at least I think that's her). And... possibly seeing some sort of suppressed subconscious communication, or a flashback, between Miki and Emika (Miki's operator)?
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:13 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Two more sample images just posted on the site. It's looking like General Benin is finally making an appearance in the DINA raid (at least I think that's her). And... possibly seeing some sort of suppressed subconscious communication, or a flashback, between Miki and Emika (Miki's operator)?

These look pretty yuri, especially the first one.
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Finally a new sample update. LOTS of samples.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:25 pm

DoubleEdged wrote:Finally a new sample update. LOTS of samples.

Spoiler:

Also
Spoiler:
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  DoubleEdged Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Actually, the male is DINA's second in command. He hasn't been seen since just before the raid started.

Spoiler:
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainday Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:17 am

Looks like the new Dyna Ranger chapters are up for sale, as well as more samples.

Samples primarily focus on futa... *le sigh*
Rainday
Rainday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next