Charmed by Female Villains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for other ideas, turning to requests

3 posters

Go down

Looking for other ideas, turning to requests Empty Looking for other ideas, turning to requests

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:12 am

Yeah, I'm burnt out on doing the same things over and over again, so I'd like to know what some of you guys would like to see. If you want, pitch in a short scenario and I'll look into making an image sequence about it.

- Don't make it too long. I can usually do about 10 images in an hour.
- Consider what I have to work with. Some EXTREMELY SPECIFIC designs on characters might not be plausible. Example: an FFVI scenario I've had thrown my way before asked for Kefka. First off- man in a game for modelling female characters. Second- EXTREMELY OVER-EXTRAVAGANT outfit. If a character's design isn't plausible, I'll tell you. And if a male character is involved, keep their outfit really basic, unless it's Cloud Strife (that's really the only specific male outfit I have)
- Keep the amount of characters limited. Framerate goes to hell if I put in too many characters at once. Keep it at about no more than a half dozen for best results, because I also sometimes end up using an empty character model just for certain objects.
- Crossovers are welcome. Hell, if you can write up a decent crossover with the usual characters I use (FFs VI and VII), I may just consider it.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Looking for other ideas, turning to requests Empty Re: Looking for other ideas, turning to requests

Post  Grungepunk Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:19 am

How about something based on the story I had just posted?
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Looking for other ideas, turning to requests Empty Re: Looking for other ideas, turning to requests

Post  DoubleEdged Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:11 am

That "One by One" story?

I still don't have access to those links yet.
DoubleEdged
DoubleEdged

Back to top Go down

Post  Grungepunk Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:12 am

Yea that one. although I have an outline of the idea posted here.

https://charmed.variousforum.com/t98-a-couple-of-ideas
Grungepunk
Grungepunk

Back to top Go down

Post  DrgnmastrAlex Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:28 am

I'd be interested in anything involving Morrigan from Darkstalkers seducing either Mai Shiranui (since I know there's a character model for her), Chun-Li, Ivy (Soul Calibur), Mitsuru (from Persona 3, but if there's attire that would fit her Persona 4 Arena appearance, that'll work too). The most characters I'd probably want onscreen at once would be three. This is, of course, if you're able to get clothing that looks like Morrigan's, since I'm looking for a kind of make-over/succubus transformation. If that's not doable, then....

I don't know, Chachamaru from Negima grabbing Nodoka and the rest of the book club and turning them into gynoids, or Evangeline doing a part 2 to what she attempted in vol 3 of the manga. Those sound good to me. Very Happy
DrgnmastrAlex
DrgnmastrAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down